• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We doin this or what.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Asf road warriors.
780e5f2595d0f9850dd5a1a01a58fd2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Why wait, let’s just right into character

who is/was your favorite wrastler?

I personally liked Bret hart and hbk the most... first Ppv I ever watched was wrestle mania 12 ... iron man match blew my mind. I was hooked until about wrestlemania 16 then gave it up.

Road warriors were also great !

just tryna make convo and steal stink butts thread. Lol

I personally liked Bret hart and hbk the most... first Ppv I ever watched was wrestle mania 12 ... iron man match blew my mind. I was hooked until about wrestlemania 16 then gave it up.

Ultimate Warrior, Chris Benoit, Macho Man...all time favorite was probably Ric Flair. Just for the "wooooooooo!" I'll still do it for the laughs, even if I'm the only one laughing.

Ric-Flair-Michael-Jackson-Meme.v1.jpg

thingsitrust-more-than-hillary-clinton-ric-flair-alone-with-my-5152345.png

Animal from the road warriors/ L.O.D... my favorite of all time. Still don't know if I believe he and hawk did sets of shoulder shrugs with 900lbs lol

When I seen this pic of Don when I was a kid I knew what I wanted my shoulders to look like when I growed up... honestly one of the best decisions I ever made

Attachments

• Don.jpg
    Don.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 82
IML Gear Cream!
I would wait till summer, youre gonna be real cold wearing that

I go by blood butt these days brother. Lmao

Ultimate Warrior, Chris Benoit, Macho Man...all time favorite was probably Ric Flair. Just for the "wooooooooo!" I'll still do it for the laughs, even if I'm the only one laughing.

Years back in my drinking days. Me n the boys used to get drunk and pretend to ric flair chest slap each other with the drunken whoooo! Fast forward some time and my cousin was at the bar. We're getting drunk n silly. I step out for a smoke. Come. Back and there's 2 big dudes. Not lifters. More so just macho tit bikers. Loosing it on cuz. Tho 1 was trying to prevent my cuz from getting beating down from the other.
Turns out. He ric flaired a stranger. Some biker dude. Cuz ain't a brawler. He's a sweet hearted silly bastard and when he gets drunk boy is he silly. All he was doing was wooing across the bar . Fuckin good ol days

I'm guessing your talking about "my favorite worker" when you ask. Because since I know a lot of these guys "my favorite" is different than the "best worker", ya know. As far a workers, Brett Hart was one of my favorites as well. Stone Cold and the Rock are others that I really liked because of their all around performance on the mic and in the ring. Eddie G. was a great worker too.

Let me tell you something about Flair, that dude if fucking nuts. For real. He's always naked. We'd be parting and he'll come up with some reason to get naked. He called it "Natian" as in 'Nature' boy. I think that's how you would spell that word. He'd yell "tonight we're going Natian!"

Those are called "chops" and they legitimately hurt like a bitch when done right. The two worst chops I ever took was from the BigShow (the real one, LOL) and Bubba Ray.

is it a coincidence the first two you mentioned killed their lover? I don’t believe in coincidences... multi ... you ok bro? Lol I kid I kid.... Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero who great performers/workers as well.... tragic shit for sure.

is it a coincidence the first two you mentioned killed their lover? I don’t believe in coincidences... multi ... you ok bro? Lol I kid I kid.... Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero who great performers/workers as well.... tragic shit for sure.

Roid rage. That's what the news said. Tbh, I never heard anything about ultimate warrior killing a spouse? But yeah, Benoit had some demons. Epic tragic shit.

Get Shredded!
Roid rage. That's what the news said. Tbh, I never heard anything about ultimate warrior killing a spouse? But yeah, Benoit had some demons. Epic tragic shit.

I find it highly irresponsible to blame steroids for what Benoit did. I believe his brain had the equivalent of 42 concussions. He had a rec and pain killer addiction. Those were more of a contribution to what he did that PEDs. Imo

I find it highly irresponsible to blame steroids for what Benoit did. I believe his brain had the equivalent of 42 concussions. He had a rec and pain killer addiction. Those were more of a contribution to what he did that PEDs. Imo

100% agree. He had mental issues and was put on ssri. SSRI are notorious among murder and/or suicides. Almost all recent mass murderers have been on ssri meds of some sort. I would never recommend ssri meds to anyone.

https://ssristories.org/autopsy-for-wrestler-benoit-revealed-antidepressant-also-brain-damage/

Just watch...I'll bet when the whole story comes out on the nashville bomber, he will have been on an ssri.

Not for nothing but I can see SmallTime's death being blamed on steroids unfairly when he thinks there is a civil war and comes at someone like a tough guy and gets shot down. They will say his imaginary toughness and actual stupidity was a result of steroids but they will overlook the fact that he is a retard with significant brain damage. Come on Man.

Last edited:
100% agree. He had mental issues and was put on ssri. SSRI are notorious among murder and/or suicides. Almost all recent mass murderers have been on ssri meds of some sort. I would never recommend ssri meds to anyone.

https://ssristories.org/autopsy-for-wrestler-benoit-revealed-antidepressant-also-brain-damage/

Just watch...I'll bet when the whole story comes out on the nashville bomber, he will have been on an ssri.

For me personally I'm well aware of the dangers and side effects of ssri. My ex wife and 2 daughters have been on they variety of them. My ex wife is a bipolar, schizophrenic and passed it down to our daughters. Finding the right ssri takes time. Because in my case one worked for one of them but had the opposite effect on the other two. Without much detail my oldest daughter responded wonderfully to Prozac. My youngest had the opposite effect and made her so much worse off.

For me personally I'm well aware of the dangers and side effects of ssri. My ex wife and 2 daughters have been on they variety of them. My ex wife is a bipolar, schizophrenic and passed it down to our daughters. Finding the right ssri takes time. Because in my case one worked for one of them but had the opposite effect on the other two. Without much detail my oldest daughter responded wonderfully to Prozac. My youngest had the opposite effect and made her so much worse off.

Yep. There's so much of a difference in a hit and miss with them it's scary. It's literally a crap shoot how it is going to affect someone. Even genetically as you point out. I honestly wonder if the medical mj wouldn't be a more overall reliable safer route for the majority of people. I'm not saying go through life stoned, but if you're already going through life medicated, why not start small?

Yep. There's so much of a difference in a hit and miss with them it's scary. It's literally a crap shoot how it is going to affect someone. Even genetically as you point out. I honestly wonder if the medical mj wouldn't be a more overall reliable safer route for the majority of people. I'm not saying go through life stoned, but if you're already going through life medicated, why not start small?

shrooms bro....

peace on earth

even the Greek Christians partook in real hallucinogenics.

shrooms bro....

peace on earth

even the Greek Christians partook in real hallucinogenics.

Yeah, I've looked a *tiny* bit at the microdosing and it looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm a firm believer we can fix the majority of our illnesses with what already exists in nature and a good diet.

Yeah, I've looked a *tiny* bit at the microdosing and it looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm a firm believer we can fix the majority of our illnesses with what already exists in nature and a good diet.

and a dash of love ❤️

Back