• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Thanks for the best team on the world and our customers trusting

P.S.L.

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys

I want to say big thanks for Vision and whole my Team, for every single person which work with us and helping us in this horible time - im so happy that i have you Guys - i wish you all the best in the new year and i hope this year will much better - Thanks

Many thanks for our customers trusting , without you Guys this world do not exist

Thanks for ASF admin and his incredible forum

Best Regards
PSL

Last edited by a moderator:
To all of the loggers, customers, and potential customers the individual above is the one that makes it happen for each and every single one of you.
Especially for all the most recent loggers that have been selected over the holiday, this was a special Christmas present and treat for some of the members here in this community and this was brought to you by the one and only PSL.
You will never meet a finer individual than this gentleman here.

I’d like to thank you for taking the EP brand to the next level with gold line blends and injectable orals. Both are truly a kick ass addition to the lineup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say I've been in this life style for 26 years now. From driving to Mexico buying gear to the guy everyone knew at the gym and since the birth of internet some reliable and some not so reliable sources. In all my years and experience there have been two or three awesome sources with great product and customer service. PSL is definitely one of them. From product, to communication, reliability its all there. Been dealing with Vision for a little while now and he really is a great communicator and an outstanding rep. Thank you guys for your great service and product. I will be a customer for rest of my journey.

Hi Guys

I want to say big thanks for Vision and whole my Team, for every single person which work with us and helping us in this horible time - im so happy that i have you Guys - i wish you all the best in the new year and i hope this year will much better - Thanks

Many thanks for our customers trusting , without you Guys this world do not exist

Best Regards
PSL
You know I love you!

Just joined you guys, but Im truly inpressed by Vision and other reps. They are a very supportive, loyal group. They didn't give up on me even when I gave up myself. Im very happy to be apart of this team. I haven't even taken any rep pay at all. I'm excited to learn and grow with them.

Nothin but love,
CL

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Best Regards
PSL
I sent you an email through Proton.

I really need you to read it to clarify some things about the gift you offered.

Thank you!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back