• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Waiting on a TD

soze90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please send my stuff... been ordering with you all for close to a decade. This is the second order in a row I’ve waited over a month for and created tickets for on the website. I just need my TrT, literally I NEED it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Please send my stuff... been ordering with you all for close to a decade. This is the second order in a row I’ve waited over a month for and created tickets for on the website. I just need my TrT, literally I NEED it

PM TripleOverTime he is their rep

Pm me your order number.

And please read the rules .

Just wanted to apologize for jumping to conclusions/worrying about my order.. Monster has ALWAYS been good to me, and I’m not just saying that.. moved multiple states over many years, and they always have been reliable appreciate you all. USPS just had a fudge up with my moving of apartments but the goods are all in safe hands now. Some test cyp and a few tren E, planning to start a log and get some pictures up here to help keep myself accountable and motivated.
Thank you [mention]GGG [/mention] for the help brother

Glad i could help my man.

Enjoy the gears 🤠

Back