• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to add with DHB?

SloppyJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys? I'm looking for ideas for my next run that I'm starting tomorrow. This will be my first time trying DHB and I'm still trying to decide what else to throw in here.

Test Iso - 900mg/wk
DHB - 500mg/wk
Dbol at 50mg ED to kick it off

I've been going back and forth on what else to add in. I've thought about NPP, EQ, Mast E, or just calling it good with what I already have planned. I don't want to run tren this time as i hit it pretty hard on my last cut. I respond well to EQ but not a huge fan of the increased RBC.

If you've ran DHB before, let me know what you ran it with and how you liked it.

You are probably good with what you have. BUUUUT adding in some Provi or Mast can never ever hurt.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

If I had it to do again id do something like
Test 500-625
Npp 400-450
DHB 400

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

My bro Sam. Thanks for chiming in. I figured there would be a good synergy there with the NPP. I'm still going back and forth on 400 or 500 for the DHB too.

It is going to pair better with 19-nor so nandralone, it basically does a lot of the same stuff the other DHT injectables do so seems kind of redudant to double up on them unless you want one of them for a very specific reason.

Ive been on DHB for about 14 weeks now and tried all the doses pretty much, started out at 275 and went to 675MG. For me after I got over 400 the sides started showing up, after 475 they started getting pretty intense althou its very mild overall compared to some other compounds I am not sure its worth going over 300-400 cause the gains didn't really change, I just got wrose sides. Sides I got were profuse sweating, night sweats, and reddish skin tone/warm feeling. Keep the dosage at like 300-400 imo, its more than enough to get the full benefits of this drug, its very powerful at this dose. I will run it in place of primo in the future when my primo is low and won't be going over 300mg again.

My bro Sam. Thanks for chiming in. I figured there would be a good synergy there with the NPP. I'm still going back and forth on 400 or 500 for the DHB too.
Just keep this in mind:
1) pip nuff said lol oil volume prob matters
2) there WILL BE SIDES eventually!! Very tren like. Every single person I've talked to agrees 100% on sides. Sweats insomnia etc. It also has the potential to wreck ur lipids(the one side I didn't get but stopped at week 6)
I may even start a little lower like 300 personally but imma pussy tho. But if u can handle those inevitable negatives than rock on. Maybe start with 350/400 and if all is well at week 6 then jump to 500. The effects in the mirror are tren like ime too. Be hard as nails after a few weeks

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

It is going to pair better with 19-nor so nandralone, it basically does a lot of the same stuff the other DHT injectables do so seems kind of redudant to double up on them unless you want one of them for a very specific reason.

Ive been on DHB for about 14 weeks now and tried all the doses pretty much, started out at 275 and went to 675MG. For me after I got over 400 the sides started showing up, after 475 they started getting pretty intense althou its very mild overall compared to some other compounds I am not sure its worth going over 300-400 cause the gains didn't really change, I just got wrose sides. Sides I got were profuse sweating, night sweats, and reddish skin tone/warm feeling. Keep the dosage at like 300-400 imo, its more than enough to get the full benefits of this drug, its very powerful at this dose. I will run it in place of primo in the future when my primo is low and won't be going over 300mg again.
boom almost exactly what i said before i even saw this reply

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

What's up guys? I'm looking for ideas for my next run that I'm starting tomorrow. This will be my first time trying DHB and I'm still trying to decide what else to throw in here.

Test Iso - 900mg/wk
DHB - 500mg/wk
Dbol at 50mg ED to kick it off

I've been going back and forth on what else to add in. I've thought about NPP, EQ, Mast E, or just calling it good with what I already have planned. I don't want to run tren this time as i hit it pretty hard on my last cut. I respond well to EQ but not a huge fan of the increased RBC.

If you've ran DHB before, let me know what you ran it with and how you liked it.

Sup SloppyJ ! You may just wanna run what you posted. Test/DHB are good together. A touch of Proviron or Mast and of course your organ care Supps. Nice to see ya

Max

Mustard and Sam, that’s the whole reason I started this thread. Thank you guys for the input. There’s not much info on this compound out there. As far as pip, I whipped some up and took a straight 1.5ml shot to test. It felt like a prop shot to me so my fingers are crossed. I had a tip given to me by a friend to minimize PIP and I’m hoping that it works when I actually start pinning more of it.

Max, Good to see you too homie! I’ll be in touch shortly.

id consider some masteron at that dose of test just for keeping some water retention off and some management of other estrogen related side effects. hard to answer the question without knowing exactly what you are looking for though. You dont seem to concerned with water retention so if you are just looking for max growth and volume, npp would be a good choice. If you want to keep things drier id either add in the mast and or lower test and add in primo to still get the anabolism but deal with less water issues.

What effect if any did it have on sex drive and sexual function?

There's really not much more to add, I mean it's not entirely necessary. That's a nice little run you have going on there, if anything I would just toss in some HCG occasionally for your libido if you have any issues.

I’d go with what you got, don’t need anything additional. Less is more. Im
currently on my first dhb run and being
impatient at the start wanted to add something else and was advised to see how I do with just the dhb since its
my first time; see how my body responds. Glad I listened. If you can’t get gains with what you got then your training, diet, etc needs adjusted, not adding another supplement.

I’d go with what you got, don’t need anything additional. Less is more. Im
currently on my first dhb run and being
impatient at the start wanted to add something else and was advised to see how I do with just the dhb since its
my first time; see how my body responds. Glad I listened. If you can’t get gains with what you got then your training, diet, etc needs adjusted, not adding another supplement.

^This

But I like the a full 3cc shot 3x per week :)

Yeah I think I'll start slow with just the Test and DHB. I'll add in 75mg of proviron per day and some dbol to kick things off with. That will allow me to get the full 400-500mg of DHB in only 3 shots per week. I didn't mention but wanting to use this as a lean bulk. Max helped me with a plan and I put in a lot of work to drop a good amount of weight while maintaining maximum muscle. I'm going for a lean-ish bulk this time so I can try and keep off the extra fluff and make my next cut in the summer a little easier. Matter of fact I'm going to pull it out of my stash and get started right now. TRT checkup went great so I'm clear for 6mo.

Vision, I have some HCG on hand and plan on running sprinkled throughout. It's something I've been playing with adding it in to my TRT regimen too.

Last edited:
But I like the a full 3cc shot 3x per week :)

Yeah I think I'll start slow with just the Test and DHB. I'll add in 75mg of proviron per day and some dbol to kick things off with. That will allow me to get the full 400-500mg of DHB in only 3 shots per week. I didn't mention but wanting to use this as a lean bulk. Max helped me with a plan and I put in a lot of work to drop a good amount of weight while maintaining maximum muscle. I'm going for a lean-ish bulk this time so I can try and keep off the extra fluff and make my next cut in the summer a little easier. Matter of fact I'm going to pull it out of my stash and get started right now. TRT checkup went great so I'm clear for 6mo.

Vision, I have some HCG on hand and plan on running sprinkled throughout. It's something I've been playing with adding it in to my TRT regimen too.

Right on man, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this, it's a pretty good practice man and it can really bail you out when you're in a jam. I seen guys adjust dosages and throw in this or that when all the while some very inexpensive HCG took care of everything and was more effective.

Right on man, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this, it's a pretty good practice man and it can really bail you out when you're in a jam. I seen guys adjust dosages and throw in this or that when all the while some very inexpensive HCG took care of everything and was more effective.

Been on TRT for 2yrs and have gotten everything lined out. I want to experiment with HCG to see what kind of differences I notice. On paper it seems there are a lot of benefits. I’ve only ever ran it for PCT when I was cycling.

Took my first shot last night. 1ml test and 1.5ml DHB in my VG. Absolutely zero PIP this morning. Hoping it stays that way!

Back