What to add with DHB?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

But I like the a full 3cc shot 3x per week

Yeah I think I'll start slow with just the Test and DHB. I'll add in 75mg of proviron per day and some dbol to kick things off with. That will allow me to get the full 400-500mg of DHB in only 3 shots per week. I didn't mention but wanting to use this as a lean bulk. Max helped me with a plan and I put in a lot of work to drop a good amount of weight while maintaining maximum muscle. I'm going for a lean-ish bulk this time so I can try and keep off the extra fluff and make my next cut in the summer a little easier. Matter of fact I'm going to pull it out of my stash and get started right now. TRT checkup went great so I'm clear for 6mo.

Vision, I have some HCG on hand and plan on running sprinkled throughout. It's something I've been playing with adding it in to my TRT regimen too.
    Last edited by SloppyJ; 01-04-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

don't forget the provi bro- very imp. imo!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,297 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    But I like the a full 3cc shot 3x per week

Yeah I think I'll start slow with just the Test and DHB. I'll add in 75mg of proviron per day and some dbol to kick things off with. That will allow me to get the full 400-500mg of DHB in only 3 shots per week. I didn't mention but wanting to use this as a lean bulk. Max helped me with a plan and I put in a lot of work to drop a good amount of weight while maintaining maximum muscle. I'm going for a lean-ish bulk this time so I can try and keep off the extra fluff and make my next cut in the summer a little easier. Matter of fact I'm going to pull it out of my stash and get started right now. TRT checkup went great so I'm clear for 6mo.

Vision, I have some HCG on hand and plan on running sprinkled throughout. It's something I've been playing with adding it in to my TRT regimen too.
    Right on man, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this, it's a pretty good practice man and it can really bail you out when you're in a jam. I seen guys adjust dosages and throw in this or that when all the while some very inexpensive HCG took care of everything and was more effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Right on man, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this, it's a pretty good practice man and it can really bail you out when you're in a jam. I seen guys adjust dosages and throw in this or that when all the while some very inexpensive HCG took care of everything and was more effective.
    Been on TRT for 2yrs and have gotten everything lined out. I want to experiment with HCG to see what kind of differences I notice. On paper it seems there are a lot of benefits. Iíve only ever ran it for PCT when I was cycling.

Took my first shot last night. 1ml test and 1.5ml DHB in my VG. Absolutely zero PIP this morning. Hoping it stays that way!