• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can I get an awomen!

"Exactly. According to their logic “mental” would be “womental”, “mention” would be “womention”, “apartment” would be “apartwoment”...etc. Reminds me of the secret language some friends and I made up in the 4th grade."

its not even an english word so people should just grow some balls and tell these retards to shut the fuck up. besides 2019 baby its cold outside was too offense a song to play during christmas, 2020 wet ass pussy is #1 song. I'd say these femenazis are hypocrites

I Like the one tweet where Rep. Lauren Boebert stated:
I’m on my way to cast one of my first votes in Congress and that vote will be to FIRE Nancy Pelosi as the Speaker of the House.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
2:09 PM · Jan 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I found out last night that it's not longer acceptable to use the word ladies blew my mind and they actually think anyone should gaf

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

This is seriousely fucking ridiculous..haha whoever can back this is stupid really...

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty embarrassing retards these demturdz. Brain-dead...

Back