• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SCOTUS Roberts Compromised

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DONNA WARREN
· Dec 30, 2020

Looks like this is about to become even more IMPORTANT very soon.

Whistleblower from Federal Circuit Court told agents a nation state has been BLACKMAILING Chief Justice John Roberts since prior to his nomination to #SCOTUS.

Video:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1344473143449059328

Lin Wood has been calling him out left and right

I saw a photo of him snuggling on Ghislaine Maxwell today

He was put in by Bush as a conservative and always votes with the Dems.

Makes you consider. If he is voting with the Dems and being blackmailed to do so, then whoever is blackmailing him, is on the side of the Dems right?

China, etc.

But yeah Lin Wood outright called him a pedophile.

The fact that he is openly calling him out means imo that the network for CIA protection and assassins they used to have to protect themselves is now gone.

And he says Epstein is alive. I dont think anyone here would doubt that possibility

Makes you consider. If he is voting with the Dems and being blackmailed to do so, then whoever is blackmailing him, is on the side of the Dems right?

China, etc.

The fact that he is openly calling him out means imo that the network for CIA protection and assassins they used to have to protect themselves is now gone.

And he says Epstein is alive. I dont think anyone here would doubt that possibility

Lin is pretty impressive. He openly invites them to sue him for defamation, libel, slander, etc if he is wrong. So far, no takers. Makes you wonder how right he is on everything.

China, etc.

Lin is dripping VERY recently declassified info. Keep your eye on his Twitter and Parler. His Twitter will likely be taken down so follow him on Parler too.

Lin Wood is a conspiracy theorist, evangelical nut job who literally thinks he’s the second coming of the mythical Christ. He literally said that he was the 2nd coming by the way. He also thinks the constitution has anything to do with the Christian Bible. This is historically inaccurate. We were not founded as a Christian nation. Hell not all the founding fathers were even superstitious

Lin is dripping VERY recently declassified info. Keep your eye on his Twitter and Parler. His Twitter will likely be taken down so follow him on Parler too.

LOL@yousocialmediafags

Back