• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

** Vital Proteins REVIEWERS wanted ** Free Products!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone interested in trying a few products free of charge? My very good long time friend Dan is the Marketing Manager for Vital Proteins.
https://www.vitalproteins.com/

This started as a small company in Chicago and has now turned into a massive successful corporation. They now sell in Target and other grocery stores.

I actually use all of their products and their collagen daily. The products are A++

Anyways, Dan and I go way back (we both Trained together with Derek Poundstone) and he sends me free stuff all the time.

So anyways he has some items that he wanted to give to my clients to try.

The only catch is, that he needs reviews on these items. So I am looking for 2-3 ASF members here who would be willing to try this brand. And then in this thread, or you can make your own, after you try the few items, you leave feedback. What you liked, or disliked. How the taste was , did the product work, etc, etc.

Pretty simple right??

The free products will be
1) Preworkout
2) Recovery drink (aminos)
3) Sleep formula

But you must leave a review. Even 5 minutes of your time. That's the deal here. Super cool opportunity imo for a few people here.

I'm not accepting any new members. Must have 100+ posts, and truly prefer ASF members who have been here first aka seniority.

Please let me know if you are interested and thank you guys!!

Tab1_02_CP10_HAVC_PDP_600x.jpg

Last edited:
Ha me and my wife already use the collagen. Let me the the profile of the products and get right back. My sleep has suffered so this may be a blessing

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Just added collagen a couple months ago and the Vital Proteins is by far the best I've tried, dissolved nicely and love it in my coffee in the morning. Heading out today for more as I don't care for the brand I'm currently using

Def wouldn't mind trying the recovery drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so you guys above want to give these products a try and can leave a review?

I'm interested in the recovery formula or sleep aid.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sleep Formula:

Collagen peptides (from bovine), GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), L-Theanine, 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), L-Tryptophan, Organic mustard seed extract, natural flavors, coconut water powder, citric acid, silica, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Folate, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Magnesium (as magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate), Selenium

Recovery Aminos

Collagen peptides (from bovine), L-Glutamine, Taurine, Vital Proteins EAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, L-Methionine), coconut water powder, natural flavors, citric acid, magnesium citrate, malic acid, Himalayan pink sea salt, potassium citrate, monk fruit extract, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), zinc sulfate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), D-calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5), folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), sodium selenite (Selenium

Preworkout Formula:

ollagen Peptides (from bovine), 3:1:1 BCAA Blend (
L-Leucine
, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Citruline, Betaine anhydrous, Creatine Nitrate (NO3-T®), Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T®), N-acetyl-L-Carnitine, AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline), elevATP® (ancient peat extract, apple fruit extract), Caffeine (from 200mg Coffeeberry® Energy coffee fruit extract), Natural flavors, Himalayan pink sea salt, monk fruit extract, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), citric acid, malic acid, fruit and vegetable juice powder (for color), niacinamide (Vitamin B3), D-calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I can accept the 4 members above for the sample packs.

Sorry to anyone else seeing this too late.

My apologies.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

I'll take a Poundstone shake

I'll take a Poundstone shake

Mine was worse then his chicken shake.

I had one in late 1990's

Lightly boil tuna or rinse very well and then add hawaiian punch and blend it.

IML Gear Cream!
Mine was worse then his chicken shake.

I had one in late 1990's

Lightly boil tuna or rinse very well and then add hawaiian punch and blend it.
Ugh.
I used to tuna and oat shakes in water. Shit was horrid.

All the reviewers have been chosen and set up accordingly.

Sorry I ran out of the free items.

Next time I do this, Ill do a lottery and have people pick a number.

BigDaddy I genuinely appreciate your time and respect you commenting. I do feel bad. Unfortunately I don't know you "yet" and I don't send free stuff to new members and Ill tell you why. 99% of the time, the new members don't follow through.

This is not to say you wont. You might be the 1%.

So what I will say , is stick around the forum, keep your posts going and become part of our family and I assure you I will hook u up with some free suppz down the road.

Brands throw free stuff at me weekly. So I have no shortage of options. As a supplement retailer I have numerous brands wanting me to try and then resell their items.

So I assure you Im not just blowing wind in your sails.

Im around and look forward to working with you at a later date. Ty sir.

All the reviewers have been chosen and set up accordingly.

Sorry I ran out of the free items.

Next time I do this, Ill do a lottery and have people pick a number.

BigDaddy I genuinely appreciate your time and respect you commenting. I do feel bad. Unfortunately I don't know you "yet" and I don't send free stuff to new members and Ill tell you why. 99% of the time, the new members don't follow through.

This is not to say you wont. You might be the 1%.

So what I will say , is stick around the forum, keep your posts going and become part of our family and I assure you I will hook u up with some free suppz down the road.

Brands throw free stuff at me weekly. So I have no shortage of options. As a supplement retailer I have numerous brands wanting me to try and then resell their items.

So I assure you Im not just blowing wind in your sails.

Im around and look forward to working with you at a later date. Ty sir.

I understand. No problem at all. I'll have no intentions of going anywhere. I'll be here whenever you're ready.

I have had a chance to sample the pre, recovery, and sleep supplements a few times. Liking everything so far. I will have a full review posted in next day or 2.

I have had a chance to sample the pre, recovery, and sleep supplements a few times. Liking everything so far. I will have a full review posted in next day or 2.

Interested to see what you thought of them.

Friends

To those who are reviewing this brands products. I have arranged for you guys to receive some other free products as a gift for agreeing to review these products. You will not need to leave a review of the gifted items, but you can if you want. Zero pressure.

Can you guys logging please PM me and Ill give you the information so that you can get your additional free items.

Get Shredded!
Does the pre have 1,4 dmaa in it?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back