• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein Powders

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What brand and flavor is your go-to for protein powders? I usually just stick chocolate and vanilla and flavor with frozen fruits. I have some coffee-flavored one I got from species nutrition because it was on sale for 75% on a blow out sale. I will never make that mistake again. I have to force that flavor down. One thing to note I don't drink coffee. I have never cared for it at all. I just thought it was a great deal, and ill deal with it. Even after adding fruit and other things into the mix, the lingering coffee flavor is still there. I did try something new today and mixed my protein with monster ultra zero instead of water, and it made a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually shop from bodybuilding.com and stick with their name brand stuff. I wait till they have a buy one get one at 50% off price. I like how they have a ton of reviews on the quality and flavors b/c like you, I hate buying something that taste like shit. Bodybuilding.com has their own signature brand of protein and its pretty good and priced right. I’ve been sticking with that lately. Other than that I really like Diamatize. MuscleTech is garbage and taste like it too. Here’s a recipe I’ve been using lately that I like....

Water
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
3 egg whites (or if you need/want the cal, use the whole egg)
1/2 cup dry oatmeal
1 tbsp PB
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
1 banana (previously cut up and frozen)
Ice cubes

Its a snickerdoodle cookie recipe that tastes pretty damn good. Add whole eggs, and/milk if you need more calories. But for most people that recipe will be enough calories. Good luck.

If adding fruit, I use unflavored or Vanilla. I like choc, chocolate peanut butter, and cereal flavors - like fruity pebbles or Cinnamon Toast flavored for sweet tooth or if just taking it with water (zero carbs).

Max

I use problend. Various flavors. Its whey, casein, hydrolized protein and egg protein blend. Slow, moderate and fast digesting proteins.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/problend-4-protein-blend-1-ranked-protein-gymntonic-by-raw-dynamix/

rawdynamixPROBLENDlabel__79470.1440620118.1280.1280.jpg

True nutrition, Team Skip blend. Egg white, casein, whey iso. Chocolate peanut butter.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I used mre lite for a meal back in my last bulk when calories were really high. Good blend of animal proteins. Otherwise lately I’ve been using dymatize cocoa pebbles whey isolate post workout.

I have been using this protein for years, I order on Black Friday and get 20% off, I buy a years worth at a time. (Good stuff)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1409/4552/products/ChocolateIsolate2lb1_5000x.jpg?v=1605099806

MuscleFeast is solid.

That is my backup brand.

I also use Redcon MRE lite. The flavors banana nut bread and blueberry muffin are simply insane

Like drinking a MilkShake. Absolutely delicious flavoring and I have no clue how they did it.

MRE lite flavors are on point and so are the contents. Not to mention you can get 30-50% off if your patient doesn’t hurt either

IML Gear Cream!
Have to try of few of these out and see what I like. I wish they all sold variety packs of all their flavors flavors.

The bulk of my whey is universal strawberry ice cream. Universal is usually about the cheapest in bulk and has the fewest cals, which is a win/win for me. Syntrax nectar in strawberry kiwi for when I need that pricey treat yourself to something special whey.

Mre lite Blueberry muffin, syntha 6 cookies and cream, currently using these two and they are absolutely delicious.

MRE lite flavors are on point and so are the contents. Not to mention you can get 30-50% off if your patient doesn’t hurt either

How? Been wanting to try MRE.

Been using Optimum Nutrition Gold standard Double Chocolate for 15 years.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Truenutrition.com

Hands down the best place for raw ingredients and protein.

It's a little more expensive then most of the mass produced protein and supplements on the market but, every batch is third party tested, family run business and the owner is one of the most trusted minds in the fitness industry.

Granite

Truenutrition.com

Hands down the best place for raw ingredients and protein.

It's a little more expensive then most of the mass produced protein and supplements on the market but, every batch is third party tested, family run business and the owner is one of the most trusted minds in the fitness industry.

And you can make your own custom mixes

I use optimum nutrition any flavor, they have been making whey protein forever! Tried and tested

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
How? Been wanting to try MRE.

Been using Optimum Nutrition Gold standard Double Chocolate for 15 years.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Get the RedCon1 app and they will notify you if deals all the time sometimes they only last a day but there are several. Or use code T20KHeide for 20% anytime

Well, I finally was able to figure a way to mask that awful coffee flavor from that protein. The first was I dumped a packet of emergen-c into the shake, which helped a lot. The best trick was the crystal light liquid additive bottles. Put a few squirts of that in there, and boom, no more coffee flavor.

Oni peanut butter isolate
But I need to try recon 1 ( where's the best place to get it )

Been using myprotein for years and won't touch anything else. Without a doubt the cheapest and best bang for your buck. With a discount code 35-40$ for a 5lb bag with 100 servings at 20g P per serving and only 1g sugar.

Been using myprotein for years and won't touch anything else. Without a doubt the cheapest and best bang for your buck. With a discount code 35-40$ for a 5lb bag with 100 servings at 20g P per serving and only 1g sugar.

Me too I usually order 2 11 pound bags at a time
One of those is going to be salted caramel because it defuckinglishous.

It's pretty expensive though. My protein powder has 11 pound sales for around 50 bucks pretty often.

Last edited:

What’s code ??

Back