Dr trt or self trt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Dr trt or self trt

What way does everyone prefer to go? Self Trt is cheaper for me even with insurance, but having a dr to over see any unforeseen issues is a warm feeling. Dealing with keeping bloods accurate for test through a dr seems like a huge pain in the ass though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

I do self TRT and I get blood work with my annual physical. My family doctor knows that I do my own TRT.
    Purity Source Labs Representative

Message me on Wickr for consultations and sources.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I do my own now, cheaper. When I travelled a lot more I went through a doctor as having the script made traveling a lot easier but thatís the only way Iíd go back to using dr prescribed trt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

I am doing my own TRT right now just to test the waters and see how I feel. If I like it after 6-8 weeks I will probably go with doc so I have a script and run small cycles around it possibly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points

My TRT is with my doc for the past decade. The only difference for me is that I mostly like to use Sus and he only prescribes test c. Month before Blood work and go back on Test C and right after the test back to whatever I am doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Big difference between Dr and clinic... if itís a clinic and youíre confusing that with a Dr, do it yourself. If itís a legitimate Dr, as in you physically see them , they take insurance, you get your test from CVS, then go that way. Clinic ďdrĒ Ainít gonna be of no help no way other than keeping you juiced with expensive test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Im doing a combination (sort of). I. Diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism, get prescribed androgel and monitored by clinic. But in reality i pin cypionate.

In my country its only androgel, nebido or sustanon.

Although my clinic is pretty shitty(but insurance covered) and they want me in for check only after 6 months. So ill be ordering bloodwork myself after the 1st 6 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve got an appointment for hrt on Monday. Iím hoping to get enough T to run a cycle but Iím not sure if theyíll do that for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

If itís a regular Dr he/she may want to do your test shots in office. Just depends on how greedy they are. If they are willing to prescribe you the test it wonít be for more than 1-10ml bottle. At least thatís always been my experiences with it. I just had my Doc write me out the script just to have and used my own source for the test. So much easier. Plus its too long of a story for here but the script did come in handy once while I was traveling and staying in a hotel. Definitely better to have it than not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Iíve got an appointment for hrt on Monday. Iím hoping to get enough T to run a cycle but Iím not sure if theyíll do that for me.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,052 Posts
    Rep Points

If you know what you are doing or can pay a coach(that does) , then self HRT all day

Unless of course you "need" a script. I've had a script for 20+ years. Definitely want to have one if you have a certain job or share custody of a child. Finding the right doctor to dial you in to an appropriate dosage can be tricky

When I got arrested, several of my bottles that were opened were legit HRT and they tried to charge me for those. Bastards. True story. Granted I had ten in total and only half were open so they absolutely tried to get me for "distribution". So if you are going to get HRT script and wanna up your dose behind the scenes, def don't keep alot on hand. Maybe buy a few extra at a time. That way if God forbid your mail is searched, or damaged and opened, they can't do much to you.

Trust me, they will go after you for "possession", though the majority of the cases they deal with are for larger scale sales.

I know a kid that got busted with one bottle of Tren and a bottle of Trest orals and it made it into the newspaper as a bust.

What a F**** embarrassment to those cops and this despicable Govt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    If itís a regular Dr he/she may want to do your test shots in office. Just depends on how greedy they are. If they are willing to prescribe you the test it wonít be for more than 1-10ml bottle. At least thatís always been my experiences with it. I just had my Doc write me out the script just to have and used my own source for the test. So much easier. Plus its too long of a story for here but the script did come in handy once while I was traveling and staying in a hotel. Definitely better to have it than not have it.
    Thatís exactly what I was thinking about doing. Iím going the route to self administer shots so I will be leaving with a vial. Iím using the same logic as you. Canít hurt to have a legitimate prescription to test, even though Iíll be ordering some underground too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    If you know what you are doing or can pay a coach(that does) , then self HRT all day

Unless of course you "need" a script. I've had a script for 20+ years. Definitely want to have one if you have a certain job or share custody of a child. Finding the right doctor to dial you in to an appropriate dosage can be tricky

When I got arrested, several of my bottles that were opened were legit HRT and they tried to charge me for those. Bastards. True story. Granted I had ten in total and only half were open so they absolutely tried to get me for "distribution". So if you are going to get HRT script and wanna up your dose behind the scenes, def don't keep alot on hand. Maybe buy a few extra at a time. That way if God forbid your mail is searched, or damaged and opened, they can't do much to you.

Trust me, they will go after you for "possession", though the majority of the cases they deal with are for larger scale sales.

I know a kid that got busted with one bottle of Tren and a bottle of Trest orals and it made it into the newspaper as a bust.

What a F**** embarrassment to those cops and this despicable Govt.
    What a joke man. Iím in a small town and if someone gets caught with an ounce of weed itís a ďmajor bustĒ and everyone will know.

Not sure what you meant when you said if you have some legit prescribed vials and ur mail gets searched it wonít be a big deal? Isnít it still just as hairy to order from an ugl even if ur prescribed?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,052 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    What a joke man. Iím in a small town and if someone gets caught with an ounce of weed itís a ďmajor bustĒ and everyone will know.

Not sure what you meant when you said if you have some legit prescribed vials and ur mail gets searched it wonít be a big deal? Isnít it still just as hairy to order from an ugl even if ur prescribed?
    Generally speaking a few bottles even ugl is at the worst Probation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Generally speaking a few bottles even ugl is at the worst Probation.
    That honestly makes me feel a lot better about walking into this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Just to clarify bro cause I donít want to mislead you. The prescription will only cover you with the vials your prescribed. If your caught with UG vials your still toast. Doesnít matter if they are test or not. Just always hide your UG shit and keep the prescription shit on display as of your doing nothing wrong. Thatís what saved my ass in a hotel room once. Police came to my room and the first thing they saw from the door were syringes in one of my opened bags. Ofcourse they started searching but once they saw the prescription bottle of test they backed off and eventually left. Thankfully because of the prescription they didnít find the Tabs and other oils I was using. Thatís about the only thing it was good for but still good to have.