• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dr trt or self trt

IML Gear Cream!
By Doctors script I run 250mg test c every 5 days. After about a year i found that is what makes me feel the best with just basic trt. The script is for 6 months but i havent filled it in about a year. I get it else where for cheaper and I run a little more which they are aware of. Every 6 months i have blood work done which they review and let me know if they see any issues. I will fill the script here soon just to have it in the closet if its needed for any reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you get your Doc to prescribe that much for just TRT? I can't get mine to go over 75mg a week. I use 100mg a week anyway as I have another source and I don't feel my labs justify only 75mg a week. Pinning every 5 days would have you averaging around 375mg every 7 days. I would think that puts your total test around 1100-1300 and your estrogen levels extremely high. Do you have any estrogenic sides from that dose? Just trying to understand how you got them to go for such a dose since I would love to get my dose bumped up. Thanks

I use Peak. They arrange blood tests, virtual appts, and prescriptions. I use them for doctor "oversight" and a prescription. After that I kind of do my own thing.

If you know what you are doing or can pay a coach(that does) , then self HRT all day

Unless of course you "need" a script. I've had a script for 20+ years. Definitely want to have one if you have a certain job or share custody of a child. Finding the right doctor to dial you in to an appropriate dosage can be tricky

When I got arrested, several of my bottles that were opened were legit HRT and they tried to charge me for those. Bastards. True story. Granted I had ten in total and only half were open so they absolutely tried to get me for "distribution". So if you are going to get HRT script and wanna up your dose behind the scenes, def don't keep alot on hand. Maybe buy a few extra at a time. That way if God forbid your mail is searched, or damaged and opened, they can't do much to you.

Trust me, they will go after you for "possession", though the majority of the cases they deal with are for larger scale sales.

I know a kid that got busted with one bottle of Tren and a bottle of Trest orals and it made it into the newspaper as a bust.

What a F**** embarrassment to those cops and this despicable Govt.

Cops... I have multiple friends in LE...all of them are on gear. Hypocritical if you ask me.

How do you get your Doc to prescribe that much for just TRT? I can't get mine to go over 75mg a week. I use 100mg a week anyway as I have another source and I don't feel my labs justify only 75mg a week. Pinning every 5 days would have you averaging around 375mg every 7 days. I would think that puts your total test around 1100-1300 and your estrogen levels extremely high. Do you have any estrogenic sides from that dose? Just trying to understand how you got them to go for such a dose since I would love to get my dose bumped up. Thanks

My doctor doesn’t care if im around 1200. As long as i am close to within the “normal” range he could care less. My last blood test came back a little high 1420ish and he didnt say anything about it.

He has me on anastrozol as well to help with the estrogen.

If one is from the USA, test cypionate without insurance is not too bad from the pharmacy (check goodrx.com or similar to find best prices). I get a 10ml 200mg.ml vial for $35 + tax. This way you get pharma grade and can easily dial-in your dose as the pharma stuff is guaranteed to be dosed exact; and your physician can prescribe blood work (sensitive E2, hematocrit, lipids). Also your physician can prescribe tadalafil (love the back pumps), and Arimidex (pharma grade!!). I do not recommend most "men's health clinics" They are expensive for the TRT, and sometimes indiscriminately mix testosterone with anti-aromatise without test your E2 levels to see if you need them.

From the physician-overseen base, you can add other compounds depending on your blood pressure, lipid levels, prostate and hair loss sensitivity, &c.

edit: It is worth it to find a good physician. I have had terrible luck with females prescribing TRT, and great luck with urologists.

Last edited:
Back