• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT will never be the same again

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A relatively rarely noted benefit of adding low doses of Masteron to testosterone replacement therapy is that it can have a very posted effect of lowering ones PSA levels, and actually shrink enlarged or enflamed prostate.

Another benefit of masteron with testosterone is freeing up more testosterone which can definitely impact one’s libido in a very posture way. Most men plateau on their TRT program after a few year’s and have the opposite affect from what they were originally trying to achieve. Low energy levels, low libido, and just real lethargic al other time.

Take back your life with EURO Pharmacies Gold Line TRT+
2d97a98e3fc10d62932ce7bf0f85f7c7.jpg

TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone, Drostanolone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg
Dosage: 200-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

https://unclez.ru/ep-gold/658-trt-plus-400mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Last edited:
How bad does adding mast effect ur overall blood levels tho? Great idea except for those who's rbc's, hematocrit and hemaglobin sky rocket on just test alone..... Id love to add mast to my trt, but my blood would be like thick mud tbh

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How bad does adding mast effect ur overall blood levels tho? Great idea except for those who's rbc's, hematocrit and hemaglobin sky rocket on just test alone..... Id love to add mast to my trt, but my blood would be like thick mud tbh

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Masteron (drostanolone) like most dihydrotestosterone derived compounds has a high binding affinity to SHBG. SHBG is a transport proteinzez, testosterone, estriadol and dihydrotestosterone is bound to shbg, albumin and a teeny tiny, teensy, teensy tiny, tiny tiny tiny bit is bound to CBG (corticosteroid binding globulin), now if you’re familiar with the concept of what SHBG is, CBG is just like that, as in it’s a transport protein for glucocorticoids and progesterone/progestins. ANNYHOW, SHBG does tend to fluctuate but excess androgens will drive SHBG down (how much depends on the androgens binding affinity to SHBG), I believe mast stops estrogen from interacting at tissues (like breast tissue) that are sensitive to the effects of estrogen, similarly to SERMS (however the mechanism is a bit different, I can’t exactly remember what it was or if an exact mechanism as to why was ever determined).
Bloodwork will change depending on how comprehensive the bloods are and the method of testing. Depending on the way they test testosterone concentration, drostanolone itself could be picked up as excess free testosterone, giving a massive number for free T, SHBG will be lower, cholesterol will probably be a bit skewed, HCT/RBC might climb a bit, depending on reaction to the compound an adverse affect on glucose tolerance/ insulin sensitivity might be seen, however that’s very individual and compound dependent.

Last edited:
Man if that was test iso at 200mg and mast e at 50mg I’d jump for a 10pack ASAP or iso at 200mg and prop at 50mg ether way . I saw iso at 100mg but that’s to low .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man if that was test iso at 200mg and mast e at 50mg I’d jump for a 10pack ASAP or iso at 200mg and prop at 50mg ether way . I saw iso at 100mg but that’s to low .

too low for what?
take 2 ml per day and make 1400 mg/week.

Test ISO lover

too low for what?
take 2 ml per day and make 1400 mg/week.

Test ISO lover

Value and cost. I feel it should be at least 200mg if it’s just iso . If I were to do what ur saying a 10mL vial would be gone in a week just about . Not worth it to me. Well at least in my eyes . But what do I know .?

Value and cost. I feel it should be at least 200mg if it’s just iso . If I were to do what ur saying a 10mL vial would be gone in a week just about . Not worth it to me. Well at least in my eyes . But what do I know .?

well, money ... I hadn't even considered it in the equation.
then stick with test 500 :)

It looks like a nice product but wasn’t Sustanon created to do the same thing using multiple esters?
True but Sust can’t free up your free testosterone like mast can. The average male will have reverse side effects with trt after years of being on it. I’d say this product is for advanced trt guy’s and not newbs.

Back