• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Road To First Men's Physique

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have decided to start a log since i am finally ready to fully commit on getting on stage for the fist time.

Competition is July 10th so i am still on the growing face since i am 26 weeks out. I have a coach helping me with my prep and will definitely take all the advice given.

Stats are the following:

5'8"
213 lbs this moring. as you can see there i havent been really good on my diet but thats what Im going to clean up in the next couple of weeks

Training is
3 days on 1 off
Day 1 quads
Day 2 back and biceps
Day 3 Chest and Tris
Day 4 Rest
Day 5 Hammies and Glutes
Day 6 Shoulders and arms
Day 7 Wide Back and Chest pump
Day 8 Rest
Then repeat all over again while tracking my lifts and increasing every week.

Diet is

Workout Days

3900 Cal
268 Carb
75 Fat
295 Protein

Rest Days
2115 Calories
154 Carbs
61 Fats
240 Protein

Supplements
NAC
Boron
L Carnitine 400mg daily
Fish Oil
Orange Triad
GDA Max

Currently Cruising
Test/Deca/Mast
3ius of HGH daily in the morning

I let the holidays take the best of me and the fact that i am going through a divorce after 12 years. I have been in better shape and going to do whatever it takes to make the best out my first experience.

I have plenty of time to adjust but want to start now to have the best chance to win. I will keep log updated.

Attachments

• 1.21.2021 front.PNG
    1.21.2021 front.PNG
    252.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.21.2021 back.PNG
    1.21.2021 back.PNG
    230.7 KB · Views: 32
Subbed! ! Get it Bigbeef1!

Max

Are you working with a coach

Go get it, Beefy!

Ain't no shutdowns gonna stand in your way and the past is in the past so the future will be filled with pain of hard training.

Last edited:
Yes i been working with a nutrition and a workout coach. I was just switched over to my actual prep coach who will be my competition coach.

The shutdowns have affected all the businesses right here. luckly my gym lady found a way to stay open and teach us what to say in case the health department shows up lol.
She blacked all the windows out and the door is closed and only the "real" gym goers are allowed. ill be updating pictures!

The shutdowns have affected all the businesses right here. luckly my gym lady found a way to stay open and teach us what to say in case the health department shows up lol.
She blacked all the windows out and the door is closed and only the "real" gym goers are allowed. ill be updating pictures!

Dayum! Got a killer inside beeyotch!!! That is so Rad that she did this. The pussy owners around here wouldnt dare. I understand but, c’mon, I need to hit some abductor/adductor machines...I am making do, though. I was sooo pissed. One of my sisters call and say they found Powerblocks 90lb ers and she actually loaded the two big ass boxes onto two carts and they told her at the counter they just sold online an hour ago!! WTF!! I wanted to choke them but; it would have been a long flight ! Lol. I do have some coming; my 4th choice will have to do....these bastards charges me last week and it still shows processing. Don’t believe them when they say domestic(for weights) , I did some digging and its a Hong Kong Operation and they make it look like they are in the US. NJ of course. Bastards Better come through. Rogue and Titan are Both great! Almost got the Nuobell but they were almost $1k and the ones I ordered, I got a killer deal on. They only go to 71.5 lbs but; I have so many extras to make them heavier. I’ll use the barbell w land mine for heavier dumbbell-like rows. See you soon...lol

Max

I have decided to start a log since i am finally ready to fully commit on getting on stage for the fist time.

Competition is July 10th so i am still on the growing face since i am 26 weeks out. I have a coach helping me with my prep and will definitely take all the advice given.

Stats are the following:

5'8"
213 lbs this moring. as you can see there i havent been really good on my diet but thats what Im going to clean up in the next couple of weeks

Training is
3 days on 1 off
Day 1 quads
Day 2 back and biceps
Day 3 Chest and Tris
Day 4 Rest
Day 5 Hammies and Glutes
Day 6 Shoulders and arms
Day 7 Wide Back and Chest pump
Day 8 Rest
Then repeat all over again while tracking my lifts and increasing every week.

Diet is

Workout Days

3900 Cal
268 Carb
75 Fat
295 Protein

Rest Days
2115 Calories
154 Carbs
61 Fats
240 Protein

Supplements
NAC
Boron
L Carnitine 400mg daily
Fish Oil
Orange Triad
GDA Max

Currently Cruising
Test/Deca/Mast
3ius of HGH daily in the morning

I let the holidays take the best of me and the fact that i am going through a divorce after 12 years. I have been in better shape and going to do whatever it takes to make the best out my first experience.

I have plenty of time to adjust but want to start now to have the best chance to win. I will keep log updated.

Am I understanding that each bodypart is basically being hit every 9th day?

Seems like a long time and a lot of rest.

For example, Your hitting quads x3 in a month (in 27 days or basically a month). While your competitor might be doing quads twice a week x8 sessions a month for example.

Trying to understand.

For example, Your hitting quads x3 in a month (in 27 days or basically a month). While your competitor might be doing quads twice a week x8 sessions a month for example.

Trying to understand.
As long as there's a squat/leg press variant in there both leg days i can see this working just fine with proper exercise selection

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

As long as there's a squat/leg press variant in there both leg days i can see this working just fine with proper exercise selection

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Possibly...but that was an example. What about lets say shoulders??

IDK. I guess if it has been working, then cool.

It's just that his competitors may be directly hitting these muscle groups almost three times as much.

Was curious about the thought process behind it.

Trying to understand.
Frequency doesn’t necessarily dictate growth. The best growth I’ve ever gotten was hitting everything every 8-9 days. It all comes down to intensity and recovery. Obviously if you can recover quicker then you should be working the muscle but you’re not recovered then you’ll end up going in reverse and getting injured. A lot of huge guys were built working muscles every 8-9 days.

Possibly...but that was an example. What about lets say shoulders??

IDK. I guess if it has been working, then cool.

It's just that his competitors may be directly hitting these muscle groups almost three times as much.

Was curious about the thought process behind it.
Aside from shoulders (directly) everything is hit twice per 8 days. Up until couple weeks ago I was doing exactly same thing. Different split but frequency the same. Again tho, have to be smart with exercise selection. It's in my log if you go back a couple weeks. I did it this way tho
Back/hams
Chest/Bis
Off
Shoulders/Tris
Legs/back
Off
Off
Arms/chest

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I have to agree with this. I was skeptical at first but my legs blew up using this method by the time i had to hit shoulders or quads i felt alot stronger. every week i would add 10-20 lbs of weight to my lifts. Also, i would go really intense lifts to complete failure. There was not a day i was not sore from somewhere in my body.

1/4/2020 cleaned up my diet and started my new workout plan.

209 lbs.

Day 1 legs
Day 2 Chest and arms
Day 3 back and shoulders
Day 4 rest
Day 5 legs (different exercises)
Day 6 Chest and arms (Different exercises)
Day 7 Back and shoulders (Different exercises)
Day off

Calories are kept the same and wont be modified until I plateau.

1/4/2020 cleaned up my diet and started my new workout plan.

209 lbs.

Day 1 legs
Day 2 Chest and arms
Day 3 back and shoulders
Day 4 rest
Day 5 legs (different exercises)
Day 6 Chest and arms (Different exercises)
Day 7 Back and shoulders (Different exercises)
Day off

Calories are kept the same and wont be modified until I plateau.

Get It Beef

Max

Get Shredded!
1/5/2021 Trained Chest and tris.

Still at 209 but you can see the excess water i was retaining still dropping.

Diet was good and reached all my macros

Attachments

• Chest & Arms.PNG
    Chest & Arms.PNG
    142.8 KB · Views: 43
This is very true. I switched to my prep coach and said the same shit lol. now hitting every 3 days.

Now this makes a lot more sense. Chest 8 times a month stimulated for growth will do better then every 3 times a month.

As long as you switch it up.

I did this for awhile: Chest workout with upper emphasis...incline chest press, incline dumbell flyes, hammer inclines. Then second workout would be like flat bench, decline bench press, decline hammer and dips.

So even tho I would hit chest twice, the attention was shifted.

I was able to make gains for some time with this...but I got older and my recovery wasn't there anymore.

Good luck bro

1/5/2021 Trained Chest and tris.

Still at 209 but you can see the excess water i was retaining still dropping.

Diet was good and reached all my macros

Nice ! All fancy! . Give it your all

Max
Love Chest and Tris! My fav !

1/6/2021 Back and Shoulder day

Brutal day!!!! my arms felt like they were going to fall off after the workout. Diet was followed

I had issues with loose stool all day but im thinking is deffinitly from cleaning up my diet it always happens. I dont believe in cleanse teas. I have always experienced that the best way of cleansing is to clean your diet.

Attachments

• Back and Shoulder 1.6.2021.PNG
    Back and Shoulder 1.6.2021.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 36
Some heavy Side laterals! Are you standing up straight or bent? Just curious. Both are beneficial.

Max

1/7/2021 Weight was pretty stable at 210 but i definetly feel the bloatness going away. I had to move the back belt to to another hole becuase it was already too loose. Strength is staing the same which is good.

Diet has been as consistent

Meal #1

1 1/2 bagel with very little light cream cheese
2 scoops of protein

Meal #2

3/4 cup of rice
6 oz of chicken
1/2 of avocado

Meal #3

3/4 cup of rice
6 oz of chicken

Meal #4 (pre workout)

5 rice cakes
2 scoops of protein or 5 oz of chicken

Meal #5 (Post workout)

This one i stay alittle flexible since is off season but i follow this macros

50-70g Pro
100g carbs
20g fat

i either do tacos, burgers, pasta, anything really but keeping it with those macros.

1-1 1/2 gallon of water daily.

Attachments

• legs 1.7.2021.PNG
    legs 1.7.2021.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Meals 1.7.2021.PNG
    Meals 1.7.2021.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Back