• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Road To First Men's Physique

I know its awesome!! it helps me keep track of where i started and where I'm at. It really helps psychologically as well!!!

I am going to steal some ideas off that sheet! Good luck Bigbeef.
And how was it powering down 5 rice cakes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go for it!!! O by the third one i am already full but i really enjoy a nice different flavor than rice potatos or oatmeal. Trying to sacrifice as little as possible during offseason so im not too mentally beat during prep.

1/8/2021 Weight this morning was 212. I had a nice homemade lean burger last night for dinner. It was great. I am feeling more tightness around my waist and around my entire upper body. Body is reacting nicely to the diet and the workouts. I am going to practice on my posing this weekend and will upload some pictures.

Attachments

• Chest & Tris 1.8.2021.PNG
    Chest & Tris 1.8.2021.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 31
1/9/2021 Saturday was a quick back and shoulder workout had a nice reload of a massive burger and fries for dinner which made me feel great.
1/10/2021 Sunday was off day. Weight was at 211 and felt tight. Met all my macros for the day even though i had a little more fat than allowed.
Sundays I will be having my posing classes. I was recommended to follow Ryan Terry, Any other suggestions?!?!?

I have 6 1/2 months to get my posing correctly which seems like a new dance that i have to learn lol.

1/11/2021 Weight was at 211 very steady and slept well. feel tighter than i have felt before. Sundays are always my biggest challenges since all i wanna do is eat whatever cause is the only day i can rest from work.

Attachments

• Back and shoulders 1.9.2021.PNG
    Back and shoulders 1.9.2021.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 24
Back