• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straightupkratom is looking for 8-9 LOGGERS.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
8-9

LOGGERS NEEDED!!
APPLY BELOW.

GREEN MAENG DA
EdjlYZP.jpg

Simply the best 100% organic Green Vein Kratom straight from Indonesia! Longest lasting strain! Very fine grind. Quality so high this strain is in Highest Rated Category.

If your looking for an amazingly smooth strain you can take anytime of day, Green MD is a great choice. Green md will provide you with the longest lasting Pain Relief of any strain. Benefits include improved overall mood, sense of calmness and we'll being, steady energy.. with an uplifting and pain free experience. If your suffering from back pain, muscle or skeletal ,you definitely want to try our Green Md!

We are looking for 8-9 ASF members

Willing to give a detailed log and Review
OF Our Highly Potent Green Maeng Da.
Looking for New users/loggers if possible.
REQUIREMENTS:

:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of Your product.
Please include StraightUpKratom in your title

WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
https://straightupkratom.com/product/green-kratom/

Doesnt get any better when it comes to

Quality, Service, Delivery and affordability!
Freshness and Quality are what we promise

Remember mace20 for 20% off
Free shipping on orders over 100.

https://straightupkratom.com/
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!

Last edited:
8-9
LOGGERS NEEDED!!
APPLY BELOW.
tPamAxH.jpg

Old Forest White Elephant

For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting and energizing characteristics. This is an Amazingly smooth daytime strain from very large leaves.
If your looking for an amazingly smooth day time strain, that will provide you with Hrs of smooth energy, with enhanced focus and concentration and an uplifting and pain free experience you definitely want to try Our White Elephant!
We are looking for 8-9 ASF members

Willing to give a detailed log and Review
OF Our Highly Potent White Elephant kratom.
REQUIREMENTS:

:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of Your product.
Please include StraightUpKratom in your title

WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
https://straightupkratom.com/shop/

Doesnt get any better when it comes to

Quality, Service, Delivery and affordability!
Freshness and Quality are what we promise

Remember mace20 for 20% off
Free shipping on orders over 100.

https://straightupkratom.com/
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!

Just picked some of this up with my Christmas order! Love it. 2 g of this with the 2g gold hulu is perfect combo for me. Im sure whoever decides to run the log will be very pleased ! So far very pleased with white this strain

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just picked some of this up with my Christmas order! Love it. 2 g of this with the 2g gold hulu is perfect combo for me. Im sure whoever decides to run the log will be very pleased ! So far very pleased with white this strain

So does this mean you wanna sign up for a little review log.
We are always looking for imput and reviews from new members and customers

So does this mean you wanna sign up for a little review log.
We are always looking for imput and reviews from new members and customers
Sounds good brotha, I'll do my best to keep you guys posted. I have the White elephant, gold hulu and also simply red. Just lmk what you need me to do!

Sounds good brotha, I'll do my best to keep you guys posted. I have the White elephant, gold hulu and also simply red. Just lmk what you need me to do!

If your interested just say yes. We will get ya signed up.
Your product is your product... Thank you for choosing straightupkratom we really try and go a step above what is considered the norm.. it's all about bring everyone the highest quality products, at an affordable price, and providing you with the best experience possible. you know what your getting exactly what your getting from Straightupkratom including our CBD. That why we have testing done and Certificate of analysis with every CBD product. There is no guessing with straightupkratom.

Yes. I’ll do it. Thought I replied but I don’t see it here. Y’all have been my only Kratom vendor for a good while now.

If your interested just say yes. We will get ya signed up.
Your product is your product... Thank you for choosing straightupkratom we really try and go a step above what is considered the norm.. it's all about bring everyone the highest quality products, at an affordable price, and providing you with the best experience possible. you know what your getting exactly what your getting from Straightupkratom including our CBD. That why we have testing done and Certificate of analysis with every CBD product. There is no guessing with straightupkratom.
Sign me up!

Will it help with joint pain especially elbow if so ill log and support if needed. I've never used kratom before nor any mood enhancers.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

​I want to apologize, we will be testing Green MD not White elephant.. A great all day blend longlongest lasting hang time nnd amazing pain relief.

Will it help with joint pain especially elbow if so ill log and support if needed. I've never used kratom before nor any mood enhancers.

The green will definitely help. Start low and adjust as needed.

I'm down to log if you need more loggers

Sounds good. Will be sending everyone a pm. Thank you.

I’ll do you a log if you need more people never taken this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna log but I use SUK white enhanced. 3g in my pwo.

Stir super well.

I've used multiple brands and this is the best.

Support forum sponsors and buy their items (I'm not paid a dime to say this)

I'm not a huge kratom fan but let me assure u this is who every client I have, uses.

For reason. A+ quality.

Not gonna log but I use SUK white enhanced. 3g in my pwo.

Stir super well.

I've used multiple brands and this is the best.

Support forum sponsors and buy their items (I'm not paid a dime to say this)

I'm not a huge kratom fan but let me assure u this is who every client I have, uses.

For reason. A+ quality.
Thank you Wes for the kind words and support!

I am interested. I have used straight up before as well as 3 or 4 other brands that were not so good in quality. our favorite that works for us best is super green. I have not tried many of the other strains however. I would be happy to participate in a log on one of your products. I have been an active member on here for several years so I am not going anywhere. I have experience with quality kratom and no so quality kratom.

Get Shredded!
Sttm
Buki1718
Onscured78
Newbulk
Bigvee
Catman2020
Blingcrosby
Kilsong
Xotg85
Tgrady.
Everyone on the list please respond with the info requested thank you.

Last edited:
Responded. Really appreciate the opportunity and looking forward to it!

Very welcome. Waiting for responses from
Catman 2020
Blingcrosby
Kilsong
xotg85
If your are or are not still interested in doing this review please let me know either way..
Thank you all
And congratulations to everyone chosen.

Catman2020 and kilsong sent ya both PM's looking forward to hearing back from you both.

Heavy iron hooked me up with kratom. Take advantage of this fellas. Told me 2 scoops. First mix was ice tea. And I wasn't a fan of how frothy it came out. So I ended up capping some. Big help for me. I really appreciate it S-U-K!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Catman2020 and kilsong. Need a reply back ASAP please other wise we will give this offer to 2 other members.

Sttm
Buki1718
Onscured78
Newbulk
Bigvee
Kilsong
Blingcrosby
Kilsong
Xotg85
Tgrady.
Everyone on the list please respond with the info requested thank you.
Frankdoz has been added to the list. Catman declined and kilsong no response.
So the new list is this.
Sttm
Buki1718
Onscured78
Newbulk
Bigvee
Frankdoz
Blingcrosby
Xotg85
Tgrady.
Kilsong waiting on you sir.

Last edited:
If u still got a spot id love to. I'm a recovered opioid addict and love using kratom here and there to get a little lift. I'm an experienced user including extracts etc and a good judge of potency.

If u still got a spot id love to. I'm a recovered opioid addict and love using kratom here and there to get a little lift. I'm an experienced user including extracts etc and a good judge of potency.
Absolutely. Hitting you up now.

I got mine in today but I’m not home until Monday to post up or open. I’ll post a pic Monday morning.

Back