• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sxript anavar test results... not good

LetsGo4420

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, Im not a lab and cant run test like they do, but i did order a test kit for oxandrolone (anavar) and even tho it might not be 100% accurate, the color should be somewhat close to what its suppose to be and its not even close! From the looks of it and reviewing the color chart it looks like its dbol or winstrol to me atleast. Definitely NOT var!! Was wondering why i put on 10lbs in less than 2 weeks! FFs! here are the photos and the chart for reference.. If im wrong and someone else has proof of that, id love to see it.. just because people said they get crazy pumps on the stuff doesnt mean its legit. Hope this info helps anyone whos currently taking Sxript var.. I wont be anymore and will be getting from a lab tested company, you live and you learn. I do think there test-e is legit as ive made some serious gains in these past 2 weeks.. might be over or under dosed.. wont know till i get labs towards the end of the month. I will be posting those as well. Happy new year fellas!

color chart- https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1032/4543/files/ROIDTEST_Instructions.pdf?v=1595273407

view.php

IMG-3483.jpg

In my experience the most commonly switched compound for Var is Winny.

With that being said I highly doubt you would put 10lbs on from Winny solo as an oral. I mean anything is possible, but thats very very unlikely imo.

I have no dog in this fight, the few people I know who had Sxript liked it. And said it was legit.

But we did see recent testing come back not so good.

Seems like they were very good for a bit and then most recently things went South.

Happy New Year and ty for posting.

In my experience the most commonly switched compound for Var is Winny.

With that being said I highly doubt you would put 10lbs on from Winny solo as an oral. I mean anything is possible, but thats very very unlikely imo.

I have no dog in this fight, the few people I know who had Sxript liked it. And said it was legit.

But we did see recent testing come back not so good.

Seems like they were very good for a bit and then most recently things went South.

Happy New Year and ty for posting.

Yea for sure. I think their test-e is on point maybe over/under but its smooth AF. Im assuming its dbol, cus your right.. winny wouldn't add that much that quick. My diet is on point and im actually in a slight deficit to shed alil BF. Just sucks cus who knows how much dbol or whatever this is. Hard to be on point when you dont know exactly what your getting... I appreciate your feedback and im not shitting on Sxript at all.. Shit happens. Just thought Id post this info as it adds up for what they were charging to maybe cut some corners on stuff like var. Many do, especially with var.

Thanks-

How rude of them.

Well, Im not a lab and cant run test like they do, but i did order a test kit for oxandrolone (anavar) and even tho it might not be 100% accurate, the color should be somewhat close to what its suppose to be and its not even close! From the looks of it and reviewing the color chart it looks like its dbol or winstrol to me atleast. Definitely NOT var!! Was wondering why i put on 10lbs in less than 2 weeks! FFs! here are the photos and the chart for reference.. If im wrong and someone else has proof of that, id love to see it.. just because people said they get crazy pumps on the stuff doesnt mean its legit. Hope this info helps anyone whos currently taking Sxript var.. I wont be anymore and will be getting from a lab tested company, you live and you learn. I do think there test-e is legit as ive made some serious gains in these past 2 weeks.. might be over or under dosed.. wont know till i get labs towards the end of the month. I will be posting those as well. Happy new year fellas!

color chart- https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1032/4543/files/ROIDTEST_Instructions.pdf?v=1595273407

view.php

IMG-3483.jpg
Did you follow the time directions for the test. I think after adding the sample for Var you need to wait 3-5 minutes for results and in the instruction if you wait to long the liquid in the tube will grow darker.

OP ty for the reply

So much Var and Anadrol on the market is faked.

Also things like Trest are faked.

Heck, even Sarms are faked now.

It's quite pathetic. I would say things are worse now then 20 years ago.
20 years ago I never saw this crap happening. Stuff was harder to come by and sources weren't as abundant, but when QV, Denkall, British Dragon, Ttokyo and all those guys were in business, stuff was spot on. You rarely saw fakes unless you ordered from an overseas pharmacy.

Stuff like Organon and Norma Deca was faked from overseas.

Nowadays you have to err on the side of not trusting half of the brands out there.

This is Esser’s rubber stamp. 20% under on oils and questionable orals at minimum. This guy makes Iron Lion a godsend.

Did you follow the time directions for the test. I think after adding the sample for Var you need to wait 3-5 minutes for results and in the instruction if you wait to long the liquid in the tube will grow darker.

Yea i did the right waiting times. the test B sample never changed.. was red like that even after waiting 15m. I waited 15 on test C like it says to do and thats what it looked like.. test B is WAY off.. not even close. Test C was kinnda the color it needed to be.. but then got to a different color after 15m

OP ty for the reply

20 years ago I never saw this crap happening. Stuff was harder to come by and sources weren't as abundant, but when QV, Denkall, British Dragon, Ttokyo and all those guys were in business, stuff was spot on. You rarely saw fakes unless you ordered from an overseas pharmacy.

Nowadays you have to err on the side of not trusting half of the brands out there.

You forgot tornel. The best of the best in my opinion.

Yea i did the right waiting times. the test B sample never changed.. was red like that even after waiting 15m. I waited 15 on test C like it says to do and thats what it looked like.. test B is WAY off.. not even close. Test C was kinnda the color it needed to be.. but then got to a different color after 15m
Cool glad you did. Alot of guys are so anxious for results they miss the wait time

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for testing. Look forward to your labs as I also have some test E. If you still want var look into jpal.

I don't have a lot faith in them test myself . I'd bet money if u lab max test it or send to lab the results will be different.
Not that there isn't a lot of fake var out there .

There's just to many things that can go wrong with these type of test . Not taking up for anybody

Last edited:
I don't have a lot faith in them test myself . I'd bet money if u lab max test it or send to lab the results will be different.
Not that there isn't a lot of fake var out there .

There's just to many things that can go wrong with these type of test . Not taking up for anybody

I agree 100% Jaxz! I just did my research and I wasnt feeling the way people described when they took var.. even when I took 50-75 of this.. No sweaty palms, pumps were good.. but was just skeptical. Again, I could be wrong about this test and the test could be wrong too. Just wanted to post the results this test gave me to maybe save someone else alittle $ and peace of mind if they felt like I did, thats all. I appreciate all your advise from our pm/s... This forum has some super solid guys on it and the information is unmatched i.m.o. Learned alot real quick!

Thanks fellas!

Bring back tornel labs gd'it!!

Ahh yeah with their Super Test 250! I miss the QV 50ml Test E 250 and Loeffler Reforvit 25mg dbol tabs(best dbol ever)!!! Pets Pharma Test E 350 had a little bite to it but nothing like Denkall T400

Ahh yeah with their Super Test 250! I miss the QV 50ml Test E 250 and Loeffler Reforvit 25mg dbol tabs(best dbol ever)!!! Pets Pharma Test E 350 had a little bite to it but nothing like Denkall T400

That def was a burner but well worth it. I had mixed reviews about QV. Their shit was always hot for me. Hot meaning bad pip.

Last edited:
That def was a burner but well worth it. I had mixed reviews about QV. Their shit was always hot for me. Hot meaning bad pip.
Don’t recall pip from qv but totally miss it. And you could go to their website to see exact dosage on any given lot number. Miss my boy Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!

Tornel! I remember when all that Mexican shit went down too. Seems like just yesterday. My guys had em all too.

Last edited:
I still remember the flavor of that dark yellow horse piss Reforvit-B 50ML jug.
Loved the Sustanon Redi-jects at every damn Pharmacy.

view.php

IMG-3483.jpg

I have some of there cyp in my box that I’m going to toss out.

Shits garbage

Get Shredded!
This is Esser’s rubber stamp. 20% under on oils and questionable orals at minimum. This guy makes Iron Lion a godsend.

Are you even surprised? I am not. Everything Dave Esser touched turned to dog poop. Not one of his labs or his chemists every got it right. He sucked members in with cheap prices, and gave ifbb pros free stuff, so they would bump him.

As for the color tests, I can tell you from experience, when I first used them years ago, if those tabs turned a red color in the vial, there was no question, it was dbol..

Who just said DENKALL T-400!

Blast from the past. Didn't it have a picture of a large cow on the label? I think it did.

My buddy back in the late 90s had a tshirt and it said BODY BY TTOKYO, and had a picture of a vial. I couldn't believe he wore it to the gym.

In the 90s and early 2000 if you call, those were the years guys would lie to your face about AAS use. Like they were ashamed.

2010 or so came in and then it was bragging rights. Guys openly discussing use in the gym, using lingo and tattooing "TRENABOL" on their over sized shoulders LOL

Who just said DENKALL T-400!

Blast from the past. Didn't it have a picture of a large cow on the label? I think it did.

My buddy back in the late 90s had a tshirt and it said BODY BY TTOKYO, and had a picture of a vial. I couldn't believe he wore it to the gym.

In the 90s and early 2000 if you call, those were the years guys would lie to your face about AAS use. Like they were ashamed.

2010 or so came in and then it was bragging rights. Guys openly discussing use in the gym, using lingo and tattooing "TRENABOL" on their over sized shoulders LOL

Denkall would put a knot on your ass the size of a softball lol. But damn if it didn’t jack you to the moon haha! I think that Powerline was probably my favorite back in the day even though it wasn’t from Mexico. But because of labeling and marketing it was perceived to be from there, good ole Mav!

Denkall would put a knot on your ass the size of a softball lol. But damn if it didn’t jack you to the moon haha! I think that Powerline was probably my favorite back in the day even though it wasn’t from Mexico. But because of labeling and marketing it was perceived to be from there, good ole Mav!

Yep And BigBadAsian snitched on him

Never forget the game.

I paid $5-10 a bottle and I probably competed 40+ x using Mav. Him and BeetleJuice were my go to's

Anyone that knows them is a Vet

Nirvana.

Never forget the game.

I paid $5-10 a bottle and I probably competed 40+ x using Mav. Him and BeetleJuice were my go to's

Nirvana.

Yep I remember when that happened unfortunately. I remember a guy named “Method” did the Powerline website. Good ole days of “Docknowsbest”!

view.php

IMG-3483.jpg

womp womp wooommmmmpp.
no surprise man. I run Var literally like every cycle almost. I’ve tried a lot of different brands and seriously MOST are TRASH!!!
The best Var I’ve used and still will tout as the best is Balkan Pharm. hands down, my dude. But you’ve really gotta watch sources. They’ll fake the packaging of Balkan. Why else other than because it’s so amazing. Pure as it gets. There’s a website to check the authenticity of their products too.
Var gives a steady increase in strength, vascularity, pumps all day long and some hardness. Which also sometimes comes with muscle cramps. It’s not a super strong feeling but you know when you have real Var if you have ever ran the real stuff. You’ll know in like 3-4 days in my experience.
I say all this because there is nothing like pure oxandrolone.

Also, the gains are damn near permanent too. Almost everything you gain on Var is keepable. Dbol, not so much..

Never understand why people fake anavar with dbol. First time I ran anavar, I’m pretty sure it was dbol. Gained 10lbs in two weeks with no change in diet. Dropped it right away.

Never forget the game.

Nirvana.
Good ‘ole Vladimir R.!!!!!!

OP ty for the reply

things were better before open source posting became so big but then again domestic wasn’t as big. There are a few very good domestics but literally just a few out of 1000s

My first cycle was galeicka test e, organon deca , napoism and bayer proviron along with tren converted from pellets.

Guy was out of Yugoslavia. Early 2000s

Back