• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zphc

IML Gear Cream!
Organon doesnt exist since year 2009 if I remember correctly.
that`s why Sustanon250 is being sold under Aspen logo.
Same with Deca-Durabolin.
2years ago I purchased Preynyl at Pharmacy, it was under MSD logo. Cant find it anymore, not sure whether they still make it or not but all rights to Organon products belong to MSD as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Organon doesnt exist since year 2009 if I remember correctly.
that`s why Sustanon250 is being sold under Aspen logo.
Same with Deca-Durabolin.
2years ago I purchased Preynyl at Pharmacy, it was under MSD logo. Cant find it anymore, not sure whether they still make it or not but all rights to Organon products belong to MSD as far as I know.

What para do you recommend

Ive used Spectrum Parabolan with great success. First batch of Spectrum Parabolan which had extremely dark color was incredible. Next batch had a little bit different red color oil, this one wasnt that good.
Balkan Parabolan was pretty good too.
What para do you recommend

Too bad you don’t carry

Ive used Spectrum Parabolan with great success. First batch of Spectrum Parabolan which had extremely dark color was incredible. Next batch had a little bit different red color oil, this one wasnt that good.
Balkan Parabolan was pretty good too.

I have spectrum test in the box too

The orals I used a year or so ago were good they seemed.

I ran zphc for a cycle when living in Thailand. The stuff is pretty popular over there
I bet this guy has never even lived in thailand and is talking out his ass! WTF you talking about, i never seen any zphc in thailand. You must have some type of mental disorder where you make up stories for the sake of it.

Get Shredded!
ZPHC's Test Cyp is underdosed in my limited experience. When i started TRT I was getting pharma grade test cyp with a script. I then started just buying it online through a source that was recommended. My blood levels were consistent between pharma grade, and the online source I've used for a few years. My Test was consistently between 930ish-1000. Towards the end of last year my normal source was out of stock until the new year. I tried ZPHC. Using the same dose I have used for about 5 years now my test was mid 600's. It isn't garbage, but under dosed. If I were to continue to use them I would have to dial in what my dose is with a few blood tests.

Remember you have to take into consideration how many days post injection you free your labs. My last labwork on Zphc test mix once a week showed 1346 on day 4. Day 2 it woulda have been way higher and in day 6 way lower. Probably 400 points difference.

Back