Dutch Why Are You So Slow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Dude that is funny NO DECENT should take over 5 days. If you cant wait 7-11 days for your gear you should go back to buying in the gym. Quick delivery doesn't make a lab reputable.
    I get all my gear tested and I’ve never used a domestic that has taken over 5 days. Quick delivery as well as being tested does. I don’t buy anything in my gym I just have higher standards than being happy I got oil in 2 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Lol ,okay point taken lol.

So why would board still let them advertise here then if it's a problem that happens all the time .
    money. Is that really your criteria?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Not to ruffle any feathers here

BUUUUUT...

Your website claims 5-7 days. I'd put that in the same window as a 3-5 day turn around. Your website also has a disclaimer that says due to covid, packages could take UP TO 10 days.

..and here we are.

Might want to make an update to your site to reflect your actual shipping times. If you simply state that 2-3 weeks is your normal time frame, not the 5-7 you claim, then people wouldn't be posting thread wondering where their pack is and why tracking isn't updated.

That's all.
    agreed. If domestic takes this long might as well get it cheaper and go international

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,811 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    agreed. If domestic takes this long might as well get it cheaper and go international
    There is one reason and one reason only to go dom. and that is no chance of Customs grabbing it as far as delivering fast like under 5 days there isnt a member here that would say it makes a source legit for doing that. Good to see that you test what is going into your body and I didnt mean to be snide by saying go back to the gym and by your gear if you want it that fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    804 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    money. Is that really your criteria?
    Probably so but don't come talk shit and still collect it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Plus if u get a letter from customs the tune will change quick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Probably so but don't come talk shit and still collect it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Plus if u get a letter from customs the tune will change quick
    i think you misread what I was saying. A paid source board will keep a shitty lab and even protect them because the lab pays them to be there.
    If your criteria is “they’re allowed to source here” then you’ve got a lot to learn
    I’ve gotten a call from a post master before and a customs letter at a different time so I’m not sure what you mean.

Board Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Rep Points

I've talked to Dutch recently and it seems he's doing all he can on his end to get stuff out as fast as possible. He was frustrated with the postal service right now, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's doing what he can. I no longer rep for him but wanted to see what was going on. Just passing along what I know
    Not Your Average Gym Bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

My first order with Dutch and I received half my order pretty quickly .. within advertised claims, not bad for a dom package over the holidays. That said, I only received half the order, the other half.... still waiting for the "delay in new stock".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    There is one reason and one reason only to go dom. and that is no chance of Customs grabbing it as far as delivering fast like under 5 days there isnt a member here that would say it makes a source legit for doing that. Good to see that you test what is going into your body and I didnt mean to be snide by saying go back to the gym and by your gear if you want it that fast.
    The main int'l shop I use on occasion is 4-5 weeks minimum and sometimes it's a week or more after I order before they even ship. Another (big shop) I've used is the exact same way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Rep Points

One week max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by echo_actual View Post
    My first order with Dutch and I received half my order pretty quickly .. within advertised claims, not bad for a dom package over the holidays. That said, I only received half the order, the other half.... still waiting for the "delay in new stock".
    I’ve placed many orders through Dutch in the past and only 2 or 3 times did my entire order show up when I received the pack... every other time I’d be missing usually 20-40% of my pack, so I’d reach out to them what was missing & they’d send it out, so I always ended up eventually getting my entire order.

Other times I have received part of my order, but mixed in with other random items I didn’t order. (Not talking about their “freebies”).

That being said you may want to reach out to Dutch & let them know what items you didn’t receive sooner than later. That way they can get it out to you. There’s a good chance as of right now they don’t realize you’re missing anything.

I don’t know what they’re packing/shipping process is, but from my experience it definitely needs work. Again- I always ended up with everything, so I’d assume you will too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,811 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    One week max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So place an order and then the lab has 3 days to get it in the mail? Because it will take 4 days once it hits the post office. This is why shops get pinched. Same post office, same mailing technique. This is how the last guy just got busted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks, yeah he said next week or so...... Luckily I still had a little something left over and I'm good, otherwise that could have been inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Posmx View Post
    I’ve placed many orders through Dutch in the past and only 2 or 3 times did my entire order show up when I received the pack... every other time I’d be missing usually 20-40% of my pack, so I’d reach out to them what was missing & they’d send it out, so I always ended up eventually getting my entire order.

Other times I have received part of my order, but mixed in with other random items I didn’t order. (Not talking about their “freebies”).

That being said you may want to reach out to Dutch & let them know what items you didn’t receive sooner than later. That way they can get it out to you. There’s a good chance as of right now they don’t realize you’re missing anything.

I don’t know what they’re packing/shipping process is, but from my experience it definitely needs work. Again- I always ended up with everything, so I’d assume you will too.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

I've said it a thousand times and even told you guys more than I like but yes some packs are taking longer than others. I'll even talk to IT about changing the site. I won't change the way I do things for both of our protection so if you can't understand that you might need to shop elsewhere. I won't put my family a d company at risk for a quicker turn sround... ever.
    I appreciate the business and I can promise you will get your stuff. All of it. The delay on orals right now was an unforeseen circumstance and we're working hard to fix it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Still zero movement from the order of one bottle of sus i ordered on December 16th. 1 bottle which could fit in an envelope. Still says pre shippment. Was told a replacement got sent but still that first order never actually shipped.
    Last edited by johnny0utlaw; 01-08-2021 at 11:05 AM.