Dutch Why Are You So Slow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Also they could have over sold a item and was waiting on it before they shipped . Things like this happen everyday in tbe real world .

I guess I'm a shill now for them lol. I've never order from them or do I have a dog in the fight at all . It just gets old seeing people bashing when they don't even know what's going on .That's what a rep is for to see if there's anything they can do to help the process . Then a email if no help there so the sponsor can say what's going on or check to see if there's a problem somewhere .

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Also they could have over sold a item and was waiting on it before they shipped . Things like this happen everyday in tbe real world .

I guess I'm a shill now for them lol. I've never order from them or do I have a dog in the fight at all . It just gets old seeing people bashing when they don't even know what's going on .That's what a rep is for to see if there's anything they can do to help the process . Then a email if no help there so the sponsor can say what's going on or check to see if there's a problem somewhere .
    lol come on man you claim to know some shit and really say this crap . Really a shop not having something they sold is the real world ? Sounds like shit service to me and when have you ever dropped of a pack and it not get scanned right than Iíll answer for you itís never . This problem happens with the same shops over and over again . They wait for a while and than send out some tracking number that isnít in the system to get the customer to wait patiently for another two weeks before they ship . It is good that people bring it to the board that way other potential buyers can see what to expect .
    oh and they donít have a rep anymore, why donít you get with them and take the job you guys would make a hell of a team
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh okay , I just see u guys bash anybody that has a problem here .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,810 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    lol come on man you claim to know some shit and really say this crap . Really a shop not having something they sold is the real world ? Sounds like shit service to me and when have you ever dropped of a pack and it not get scanned right than Iíll answer for you itís never . This problem happens with the same shops over and over again . They wait for a while and than send out some tracking number that isnít in the system to get the customer to wait patiently for another two weeks before they ship . It is good that people bring it to the board that way other potential buyers can see what to expect .
    oh and they donít have a rep anymore, why donít you get with them and take the job you guys would make a hell of a team
    Well then it is possible that it comes international to another addy and then from here sent to the customer so it looks domestic. Anyway there should be a rep here to help this guy out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol ,okay point taken lol.

So why would board still let them advertise here then if it's a problem that happens all the time .

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Oh okay , I just see u guys bash anybody that has a problem here .
    It is not an isolated issue so surprising why someone would stick up for them to especially someone who hasnít done business with them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

It is not an isolated issue so surprising why someone would stick up for them to especially someone who hasnít done business with them
    Ur right I was just posting my opinion lol. Guess I shill for them now and work them also . It don't matter really . I was just trying to say shit does happen fr time to time and these guys think this is fucking Amazon prime

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Well then it is possible that it comes international to another addy and then from here sent to the customer so it looks domestic. Anyway there should be a rep here to help this guy out.
    Lol come on custom that would be even worse , maybe they do drop ship would make sense since it takes them so damn long but wouldnít it be better to just be honest and not mislead the customers .

Damn bro I know that they have given stuff for your football contest but letís call a turd a turd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Well ur super duper mod fix the shit instead of coming here and talking shit urself

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

So here's the deal guys. For your protection and ours your label is made then shipped to somewhere else where we have a reshipper. we will never have a 3=5day turn around for everyone's safety. we don't disclose our location and protect your info.
    Long story short it's mailed twice and usps is slow right now. We appreciate the business but if you cant wait for security I'd suggest using another sponsor.
    Thanks

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol come on custom that would be even worse , maybe they do drop ship would make sense since it takes them so damn long but wouldnít it be better to just be honest and not mislead the customers .

Damn bro I know that they have given stuff for your football contest but letís call a turd a turd
    Frank you've been in every thread created to talk bad about us. I tried making things right so if can you move on if all you're going to do is try to escalate the situation. we're over it you've made it clear we won't do business again and that's best for us both.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,810 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    So here's the deal guys. For your protection and ours your label is made then shipped to somewhere else where we have a reshipper. we will never have a 3=5day turn around for everyone's safety. we don't disclose our location and protect your info.
    Long story short it's mailed twice and usps is slow right now. We appreciate the business but if you cant wait for security I'd suggest using another sponsor.
    Thanks
    Thanks for addressing the situation Dutch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the response and if thats the case you can go ahead and delete this thread. Ive been around for a long time i know the game I know this isnt Amazon but transparency goes a long way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Thanks
    Not to ruffle any feathers here

BUUUUUT...

Your website claims 5-7 days. I'd put that in the same window as a 3-5 day turn around. Your website also has a disclaimer that says due to covid, packages could take UP TO 10 days.

..and here we are.

Might want to make an update to your site to reflect your actual shipping times. If you simply state that 2-3 weeks is your normal time frame, not the 5-7 you claim, then people wouldn't be posting thread wondering where their pack is and why tracking isn't updated.

That's all.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey bro- can you check your PM- I sent you PM on 29th and never heard anything back. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Heís not that slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk