• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My sten is ruined

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was going to start my stenbolene cycle and when I pulled the vials out the box they were all 3 crystallized pretty heavy. I’m guessing the cold got to them and broke it down. I’ve tried hot water right before boiling with a filter and it literally did nothing to the crystal's. Would adding BA or BB help it dissolve or is it ruined? I’d really hate to loose these 3 vials.

Dunno bout sten but other oils 250° oven for 10 mins I believe it was(check after 5 min) cap and all. Didn't need a vent

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

put them on an induction plate.
nothing is lost.
Since I have a electric induction stove top can I just sit the vial right on the eye or should I put it on a pan? I was surprised the boil bath did nothing. I think sten has a high melting point.

Heat up in shallow water in pan till it mixes might have to do a few times if it keeps crashing toss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Should be able to reconstitute them without adding anything other than heat.

Since I have a electric induction stove top can I just sit the vial right on the eye or should I put it on a pan? I was surprised the boil bath did nothing. I think sten has a high melting point.
I had crashed dhb.....i put the vials directly on the pan, brought the heat up slowly on low. Just picked up the vials every few minutes and swirled em around, repeated until crystallization was gone.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

You’ll want to vent it if your going to heat or boil it for a prolonged amount of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be a loss bro.

you can try more solvents but then your asking for PIP.

You’ll want to vent it if your going to heat or boil it for a prolonged amount of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be a loss bro.

you can try more solvents but then your asking for PIP.
I tried the boiling method about 1/4 of the bottle in the water brought to a boil then cut off, I tired putting the eye of the stove on low and putting the vials directly on it and nothing. It’s fucked !

Sounds like the title fits. Sorry

Max

I tried the boiling method about 1/4 of the bottle in the water brought to a boil then cut off, I tired putting the eye of the stove on low and putting the vials directly on it and nothing. It’s fucked !
Bro the vials will withstand a good amount of heat.. try directly on the pan.. forget about the water.

ahhahah good advice.
you don't have to see what happens, you already know

having crystals in the muscle is so painful

The pain means it's working!

Dunno bout sten but other oils 250° oven for 10 mins I believe it was(check after 5 min) cap and all. Didn't need a vent

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

This is what I did for mine. I’ve come to the conclusion that sten is not very stable and is one of the most temp sensitive oils I’ve come across. With that said, vision told me to pop them in the oven and they haven’t crashed since. That was almost a year ago and the 2 vials I still have are still holding.

This is what I did for mine. I’ve come to the conclusion that sten is not very stable and is one of the most temp sensitive oils I’ve come across. With that said, vision told me to pop them in the oven and they haven’t crashed since. That was almost a year ago and the 2 vials I still have are still holding.

Did you vent and was it at @250 like Sam mentioned? I agree because nothing else in my box crashed but all 3 vials of sten.

Bro the vials will withstand a good amount of heat.. try directly on the pan.. forget about the water.

I did this and it didn’t break up the solid big chunks. A lot of small ones did dissolve but the large ones didn’t.

I did this and it didn’t break up the solid big chunks. A lot of small ones did dissolve but the large ones didn’t.
Keep it on longer. It'll break down. Don't be scuured, make sure to pick up and swirl every few minutes...

If you figured this out then great but if not take the vial and stand it in a frying pan with enough water to go up a little less the a 1/4 of the vial and gently with your hand move the vial around the pan to prevent fucking it up and keep doing until you see the crystals disappear I have had this happen with a couple tren bottles

Did you vent and was it at @250 like Sam mentioned? I agree because nothing else in my box crashed but all 3 vials of sten.

I believe I set my oven at 300 and no, I didn’t vent because the plastic on the needle will melt. You don’t need to vent it

Put it in the oven. If that doesn't work, buy some syringe filters and some BB and then add some BB and reheat. Eventually you will get there. Had some cyp like that once. It turned to gel. I hate cyp.

I believe I set my oven at 300 and no, I didn’t vent because the plastic on the needle will melt. You don’t need to vent it

The plastic on the needle is most likely made out of polypro.. which melting point will be between 320-340 degrees depending on the level of crystallinity.

That's all.

Last edited:
The plastic on the needle is most likely made out of polypro.. which melting point will be between 320-340 degrees depending on the level of crystallinity.

That's all.

That’s good to know. I had no idea. My mind went to it being plastic and plastic melts lol. I appreciate you clarifying

I tried it at 250 and unfortunately I did vent it and half the juice dissolved out the vials threw the vent. It did come clear temporarily and then crashed again the next day. I threw all three vials in the garbage :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back