Bodybuilders & Heart Enlargement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Bodybuilders & Heart Enlargement

What supplement would really protect your heart, left ventricle from enlargement. We all know Anabolicls Steroids enlarges the heart with continuess long term use. Two popular bodybuilders died a few years back. Autopsies where given with substances abused with stating they had Heart Enlargement with the use of Anabolics. Didn't mention no names cause i dont want to get flagged. But if you followed Bodybuilding Guys you would have an idea...Live life to the fullest.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,612 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea they were doin crazy big cycles too tho. My best answer is that we're not gonna avoid somewhat enlargement to a degree that's with any high level athlete drugs or not. Just do ur best to keep BP down and cardiovascular system healthy with cardio etc. Theres a laundry list of heart supps out there so maybe somebody will chime in with a more detailed list of the best ones or just Google top heart health supps. Ubiquinol is the best one or at least top of the list if memory serves

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with Sam. I believe mega dosing is the problem and not so much the compound. Lipids and blood pressure are a big concern. Controlling E2 helps with blood pressure and my preference for lipids is RYR. I use Arazo Nutrition RYR. Per the left ventricle enlargement. The heart like any other muscle will shrink given excessive exogenous androgens are removed. It just takes time. Here is a link for your own reading.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768197/

Harm reduction and moderation are a steroid users best friend. There is no point in running the amounts of gear the pros do. If your 21 and not on that IFBB stage your not going. Be safe my friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I think one of the biggest issues we will see in the coming years is from people not going back down to normal physiological levels of test. It seems pretty rare now a days to see people cruise on a true trt dose. Dr Dean St Mart has a lot of good information out there about all of the issues with always staying in a supraphysiological range and or adding other non bio identical compounds to your cruise.