• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sore right nipple

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I came off ~10 months of TRT dosage + some occasional VAR about a year ago.

Since then I've had some soreness under my right nipple.

I have Letro, Chlomid, Adex, and Nolva... what to do?

If you have sore nipple and dont use 19 nor is for sure high estrogen problem . When you came off the cycle of test you will crash levels to low and them estrogen get higher . The best way to attack estrogen on nipples is tamoxifen / nolvadex , 20 to 40mg is enough for me ( i use only when i fell sore nipples then i stop ) . Always have on hand tamoxifen

So I came off ~10 months of TRT dosage + some occasional VAR about a year ago.

Since then I've had some soreness under my right nipple.

I have Letro, Chlomid, Adex, and Nolva... what to do?

Need bloodwork to know if you recovered or not

If you have sore nipple and dont use 19 nor is for sure high estrogen problem . When you came off the cycle of test you will crash levels to low and them estrogen get higher . The best way to attack estrogen on nipples is tamoxifen / nolvadex , 20 to 40mg is enough for me ( i use only when i fell sore nipples then i stop ) . Always have on hand tamoxifen
What's your recipe for 19 nor nipple soreness? I had a flare up last year on npp luckily I had some nolva... but reading further I think there is some contradictory evidence against using Nolvadex on 19 nors. Don't quote me on that. Imma have to delve a bit.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

have to get labs cause it could be high estrogen, I get that and add an AI then it goes away, have to get bloods to know for sure.

Always the right lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your recipe for 19 nor nipple soreness? I had a flare up last year on npp luckily I had some nolva... but reading further I think there is some contradictory evidence against using Nolvadex on 19 nors. Don't quote me on that. Imma have to delve a bit.

Just Nolva? Or should I take AI also?

You should get bloodwork done. No if-ands-or-buts about it. Your estrogen probably rebounded and is high, but you won't know this for sure without bloodwork.

Nolva will block estrogen, but it won't lower your estrogen. So once you stop taking the nolva, your estrogen might still be high, and you might end up in the same situation.

So.. start the nolva now to start fixing the issue. Get bloodwork, if your estrogen is high, start taking an AI.. slowly.

IML Gear Cream!
To reduce estrogen on the nipples the best option is tamoxifen ( i know some people said dont use it with tren or deca but it works very well ) , but being a 19nor can be prolactin problem to , so to be safe use dostinex or parlodel with the tamoxifen . But first go only with tamox and see if it works

I read this in many foruns to , but believe me tamoxifen is the best to treat gyno , if gyno dont go away use 0.5mcg dostinex per week and in extreme add letrozole ( but begin with tamox , if not cure do dostinex then in the last call do letro )

Back