My review of DHB at various dosages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

My review of DHB at various dosages

Hey guys, So I ran the DHB from JP starting at a low dosage with low dose test and over the course of about 14 weeks now have titrated my dosage up from 250MG to 675MG, the first 4 weeks I ran it with a TRT dosage of test (150MG) and then I switched to 400MG of test and 400-500MG of DECA. I want to document and share my exeprience here as the info on DHB is limited.

I found the dosage sweet spot for me to be at around 400MG per week, any more then that and it mostly just increased the severity of the side effects.

Within the first 3 weeks I noticed the following benefit: Increased muscle fullness and vascularity, I started on DHB very flat coming off a cut and it quickly made my muscles very full again.
    At 6+ weeks I noticed: Increased work capacity and endurance in the gym, I started noticing I can keep going for more reps than where my normal point of failure would feel like.

DHB @ 250MG - 375MG Per Week - Only negative side effect I had was a reddish "hotdog" like skin tone
    DHB @ 400MG - 475MG - I started getting very mild night sweats like tren but very light by comparison, just waking up sweaty, no disturbed sleep like on tren. I started noticing I was sometimes getting profuse sweating in the gym.
    DHB @ 475MG - 675MG - night sweating frequency increases and is worsened, redish skin frequency increases and is worse, sweating in the gym is worse - the profuse sweating is completely over the top, way worse than tren for me, have to bring towels to the gym

No estrogen issues - I did not need an AI, no DHT issues as I am prone to DHT issues so this should have come up but nothing (the scientific literature does say it doesn't convert to DHT but just confirming this), no water gain at all its just very slow clean gains at about 0.5lb per week for me with barely eating in a surplus.

DHB in my opinion can have a good place in your stack as a DHT replacement for masteron or primo, the best use I think would be to keep you looking full in a cut or a calorie deficit. It is not a bulker and it is not a tren replacement in my opinion, I suppose it could work in a cut in place of tren but in my opinion it would complement tren in a cut. I will personally be running it any time I am not running primo going forward.

About the infamous PIP - I tried various injection protocols through this process and I will say that often there is some immediate PIP especially for IM injections over 100MG but if the bothers you this can be eliminated completely by: 1) heating the oil 2) diluting it with your test 3) do smaller injections and if your injections are small enough then do sub-q (i never got pip with sub-q at all. DO NOT TAKE A LARGE SHOT OF STRAIGHT DHB - I did a 3CC shot of straight DHB in my VG as an experiment in this process as I was getting bold and I had really bad pip lasting about 4 days and starting two days later, if I didn't know better I would have gone to the hospital thinking I had an infections. - I never got much PIP if any with shots under 1.5ML that were diluted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks, I will start a DHB cycle soon this info was helpful. Btw how do you heat the oil?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you see any noticeable benefits at 250mg or did you not stay on that dose long enough to stay? Have a bunch laying around but I知 very sensitive to pip from it. Considering attempting to do .7ml 3 times a week mixed with my other shots and see if I can tolerate that better. 1cc with test was crippling for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Thanks, I will start a DHB cycle soon this info was helpful. Btw how do you heat the oil?
    I just put the syringe in a coffee mug with warm water in it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brock8282 View Post
    Did you see any noticeable benefits at 250mg or did you not stay on that dose long enough to stay? Have a bunch laying around but I知 very sensitive to pip from it. Considering attempting to do .7ml 3 times a week mixed with my other shots and see if I can tolerate that better. 1cc with test was crippling for me
    yes definitely, I would say you get pretty much all the benefits at that dosage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts
    Rep Points

Very nice. Thanks for sharing, I plan to have a run with DHB soon, great info.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Great post ! I知 planning to do a low test low DHB cycle , 300dhb and 200 test wk, and this answers lots of questions! Good stuff !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    Great post ! I知 planning to do a low test low DHB cycle , 300dhb and 200 test wk, and this answers lots of questions! Good stuff !
    sounds perfect, its hard for me to say if there is actually lot of benefits beyond 250ish DHB, 300 is a damn good dose. taking more than that is like saying your going to take over 900 deca or something by comparison I think, maybe its just me but this was my experience. I can't see myself going over 400 again and will probably just keep it at 200-300

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

I lasted only a couple weeks on it at 400mg, then insomnia took over. Had insane night sweats too, woke up with sheets soaked for 3 straight days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    sounds perfect, its hard for me to say if there is actually lot of benefits beyond 250ish DHB, 300 is a damn good dose. taking more than that is like saying your going to take over 900 deca or something by comparison I think, maybe its just me but this was my experience. I can't see myself going over 400 again and will probably just keep it at 200-300
    I like less is more, will try at 250 first !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

I知 about 3.5 weeks into 375mg/wk. Injecting twice a week so 1.5ml along with 1ml test. All quad shots. PIP is there but not even close to being unbearable. Strength increase slightly and more vascularity so far and also couple pounds heavier without changing diet; could be water from increasing test from trt to 500.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I知 about 3.5 weeks into 375mg/wk. Injecting twice a week so 1.5ml along with 1ml test. All quad shots. PIP is there but not even close to being unbearable. Strength increase slightly and more vascularity so far and also couple pounds heavier without changing diet; could be water from increasing test from trt to 500.
    Injecting more anabolics just creates inflmation also which makes your weight go up quick at the start of a cycle, Also I think your strength increase is probably cause the test.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Rep Points

Love me DHB!!!
    I just finished my cycle
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you run Stenbolone? Its funny, alot people compare DHB to Tren and Stenbolone to Tren.

Really thinking of running some DHB along side some NPP and Tbol, but now seriously considering Sten.

Ahh the choices.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Have you run Stenbolone? Its funny, alot people compare DHB to Tren and Stenbolone to Tren.

Really thinking of running some DHB along side some NPP and Tbol, but now seriously considering Sten.

Ahh the choices.

I didn't know how to choose and I used them both
    Stenbolone & DHB Cycle Log (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru