• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vial capacities

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have about 5 bottles of cyp and 5 bottles of prop.

i want to transfer all the oil from the prop into a bigger bottle, I found a site that has 30ml and 50ml. I noticed in most bottles of gear it’s not filled up all the way to the top which makes sense but is that for a reason some are quite lower than it seems like they need to be for air and what not.

With the allotted space at the top of the bottle could you comfortably fit 50 mL into a 30 mL bottle? Or Should I go with the 50 Mill. Trying to save space in my little lock box

No you won't be able to fit 50ml of solution in a 30ml vial. You'll need the 50ml.

That'd be like trying to put 50lbs of shit in a 30lb bag. Do the math. Do you think it'll fit?

- - - Updated - - -

What is it, jshredz, dead over at architect?

That'd be like trying to put 50lbs of shit in a 30lb bag. Do the math. Do you think it'll fit?

- - - Updated - - -

What is it, jshredz, dead over at architect?
Been here a while bro. I browse a few of these forums

Is this a real question???

giphy.gif

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

First why put all gear in one bottle ? we all have many bottles of 10ml to use during our cycles and i wish i can have more . I have all the space in the world to put gear . If you and anyone as no space to put all the gear you can give me ( i always have a place for more liquid of goods )

i want to transfer all the oil from the prop into a bigger bottle, I found a site that has 30ml and 50ml. I noticed in most bottles of gear it’s not filled up all the way to the top which makes sense but is that for a reason some are quite lower than it seems like they need to be for air and what not.

With the allotted space at the top of the bottle could you comfortably fit 50 mL into a 30 mL bottle? Or Should I go with the 50 Mill. Trying to save space in my little lock box

Because I’m a neAt freak
First why put all gear in one bottle ? we all have many bottles of 10ml to use during our cycles and i wish i can have more . I have all the space in the world to put gear . If you and anyone as no space to put all the gear you can give me ( i always have a place for more liquid of goods )

In my experience the more bottles you have the more scarface you look to the ladies. I would say remodel your bathroom medicine cabinet to fit many bottles. Maybe even add a tactical concealed gun drop, but instead of a gun a ready to use syringe and 10ml bottle of your favorite compound. That will really get you some attention from the opposite sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you forgot to sign out and sign back in with the gimmick account LOL

IML Gear Cream!

Because I’m a neAt freak
Are you talking to yourself? Am I missing something?

Because I’m a neAt freak
Wouldn't it be easier to get a bigger lockbox? Mrs Swolle got me this organizer from Ikea for Christmas
2eb72e8c9011757feb3196cf09838aa2.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

MOnstar is probably the energy drink in the market . LOL . Show us the MOnstar you are in picture ? lets do before & after contest here ?

Dude how funny is that! I didnt even see the difference in the names 

Back