• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Boldenone effects - the Horse steroid

Get Shredded!
An update, it's been a long time since I did it.

Also because there is not much to report. Life continues as usual, always in lockdown at least until the end of April.
gyms not even talking about it.

I work out at home and follow my usual maintenance diet but I'm pawing, I can't stay good for much longer. I need more!!!

This weekend, I'm going to break some rules and go visit my parents.
It's Easter so you do what you have to do.

Welcome to my world for what seemed like forever. Although I now have equipment, for a long time I could only do maintenance type workouts and it sucked balls! But... it did force me to make my workout studio which I am thankful for. I still miss gyms, just all the machines and a lot of my clients/friends. Gyms have partially opened to 25% capacity but, that was short lived, they closed them Again yesterday! I got a text: RED (which means closed again!).
Hells yeah! Go Visit your parents, have a great time.

Max

Nice nutrients . Love the Clen inhaler .. I haven’t tried that before . I have used the Equine version :Vent(or a counterfeit) but it worked great.

What a meal! I am getting ready for a big fish salad W my Green Greek Hulk Dressing!!

Max
#equineman

they end too quickly

It is like you have a full bag of candy and 20minutes later , you look down and it’s gone! . Provi ans Var are some of the items that just disappears quick!

Max

Boldenone
1-test cyp AKA DHB
Test ISO
MT2
Tad600

Euro-Pharmacies rocks

Attachments

• IMG_20210420_163756__01.jpg
    IMG_20210420_163756__01.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 22
sorry if i'm a bit fugitive these days but my mother fell and broke her leg, i have to help my parents. between commitments and travel I lose a lot of time.

but there is also good news: from next month I will be able to return to the outdoor gym, and from June, if all goes well (vaccination campaign, infections, etc.), the indoor gyms will also officially reopen

sorry if i'm a bit fugitive these days but my mother fell and broke her leg, i have to help my parents. between commitments and travel I lose a lot of time.

but there is also good news: from next month I will be able to return to the outdoor gym, and from June, if all goes well (vaccination campaign, infections, etc.), the indoor gyms will also officially reopen
Prayers are with mom! 🙏
I understand what she and you are going through!

No gyms! OMG get your asses to FL 😎
Gyms have been open for a while now. Everyone is moving/ escaping from shutdown states to enjoy the sun and fun we have year round!

Not sure who posted the high RBC issue but I’m always on the high end as well. I give routine WHOLE blood draws, but was encouraged by phlebotomist to do the DOUBLE RBC donation to have a bigger impact on count. They beg me each time but haven’t tried yet.

Anyone try the Double donation?

Prayers are with mom! 
I understand what she and you are going through!

No gyms! OMG get your asses to FL 
Gyms have been open for a while now. Everyone is moving/ escaping from shutdown states to enjoy the sun and fun we have year round!

Not sure who posted the high RBC issue but I’m always on the high end as well. I give routine WHOLE blood draws, but was encouraged by phlebotomist to do the DOUBLE RBC donation to have a bigger impact on count. They beg me each time but haven’t tried yet.

Anyone try the Double donation?

unfortunately not me.
there are too many rules here for donating blood.
I would gladly donate it but they don't like my blood values

Boldenone
1-test cyp AKA DHB
Test ISO
MT2
Tad600

Euro-Pharmacies rocks

Damn nice TD Phil . Hope your mom heals up okay . Prayers sent

Max

Get Shredded!
Max,, you have a dish contender here... he's flexing!

I’m telling you! He makes some beautiful, healthy dishes ! Love it

Max

from today I add 400 mg of masteron per week, split into two injections of one ml every 3-4 days.
Consequently I down boldenone and from next week (almost there :)), I will take injectable anadrol.
Boldenone, once finished (few bottles are missing) will then be replaced with primobolan.
I will therefore start a new log for both anadrol and Primo

Today I took blood for exams.
no testosterone, I just checked the general checkup and estradiol values.
I add proviron ... which is always good addition

One of my personal favorites!! How has it changed your results?

One of my personal favorites!! How has it changed your results?
proviron changes my performance in bed, not in the gym. :)

proviron provides sexual and feeling good and living better in general, on a purely aesthetic or bobyduilding level there is better than proviron, but as mentioned, it remains a great addition.

Sorry to hear that man. FAM is one of few things that takes priority over the lifestyle, but I always remind myself that in life you ONLY get 1 MOM & 1 POP; the time you spend with em is fucking irreplaceable and precious. Nice to hear some folks still take care of theirs!! Bump!

I haven't been back to the "public gym" yet, but I've seen all sorts of shit- people half masking etc. What's your experience been so far?

proviron changes my performance in bed, not in the gym. :)

proviron provides sexual and feeling good and living better in general, on a purely aesthetic or bobyduilding level there is better than proviron, but as mentioned, it remains a great addition.

Were non the same page Bro. Other than the BR, I do find that it provides some dryness/vascularity.

Sorry to hear that man. FAM is one of few things that takes priority over the lifestyle, but I always remind myself that in life you ONLY get 1 MOM & 1 POP; the time you spend with em is fucking irreplaceable and precious. Nice to hear some folks still take care of theirs!! Bump!

I haven't been back to the "public gym" yet, but I've seen all sorts of shit- people half masking etc. What's your experience been so far?

unfortunately gyms here have been closed since November.
officially they should (conditionally) open from June, but as early as May I will be able to go back to training outdoors.

the masks are unfortunately mandatory, no way without masks

Back