• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

🎉🥳 Aaaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021🥳🎉 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ Aaaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess

rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access

(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".

www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Website still says โ€œavailable again after new yearโ€ under each product. Iโ€™m trying to place an order

Got me hooked on Gold Line.

Hello hello,!!! Happy New Year!!
Everyone has been waiting patiently! Time to get your orders in and kick the year off right.

Website still says โ€œavailable again after new yearโ€ under each product. Iโ€™m trying to place an order
You good now sherk? Should be clear.

I just placed my first order for 2021 woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

In the original post you will see where I stated that people may have to wait for the website to update. But clearly it updated and you have seen it ;)
Do you plan on getting some of TRT blend and Tbol or dbol inject?

In the original post you will see where I stated that people may have to wait for the website to update. But clearly it updated and you have seen it ;)
Do you plan on getting some of TRT blend and Tbol or dbol inject?

I originally planned on getting the dbol, but then saw you guys have Tbol. So going to give that a try.

I originally planned on getting the dbol, but then saw you guys have Tbol. So going to give that a try.

The picture you see in my signature, those are mine they look absolutely beautiful in person. I'm actually starting them this week. And from what HFO said to me he has no problem pulling these 28s whatsoever.. when I used a few of the blends back in the springtime in summer just to test them out for a short period I thought they were great with just a 25..
let me know when you begin yours because I'll probably start around the same time.
I'm going to try to do it every day instead of pre-workout, if I do do a pre-workout I'll probably throw in dbol inject, I have two of them on me and HFO is saying they're absolutely insane at just 1/2 mL.

The Dbol has my best and highest recommendation and Iโ€™vรช used more dbol for single cycles than most have used combined over their life of AAS use lol

And from what HFO said to me he has no problem pulling these 28s whatsoever..and HFO is saying they're absolutely insane at just 1/2 mL.

Yes. Those are True statements. I only add that I used a small space heater to warm the vials since itโ€™s been kinda cold here lately so Iโ€™m sure the warm oil loads slightly easier :)

7424ce50a5ae487e8f691ee7b48774b5.jpg

df5fb2c37b59bd66afb37561c047ff6a.jpg

These are 10 or 15 bucks at Walmart

Sweet!

Iโ€™m sorely missing the noopept from the PSL line up...

Yes you and I both. Big seller.

Sweet!

Unfortunately there's a lot of restrictions in that region right now and people cannot come and go through certain areas that's why there's a lot of issues with certain things in a supply chain :(
the brand that we currently get is authentic and legit and due to the restrictions it's hard to get it :(

Get Shredded!
Sweet!

I have a box of you want it. I doubt Iโ€™ll get around to using it. It worked great, but it gave me headaches. I believe thereโ€™s half a blister pack left as well from the other box I used.

I have a box of you want it. I doubt Iโ€™ll get around to using it. It worked great, but it gave me headaches. I believe thereโ€™s half a blister pack left as well from the other box I used.
If he don't take it, I'll trade you something for it.. :p

Back