• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bicep or bicep tendon strain

rattlesnake98

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was doing some moderately heavy shrugs (405) and I’ve got a bad habit of flexing my bicep by bending my elbows when I bring the shrug to peak. Well my left bicep got a twitch in the lower part next to the tendon at the elbow. Not sure if it’s the tendon or muscle. There was no bleeding or bruising and no discoloration at all. It doesn’t hurt bad it’s just a nagging type of pain that comes and goes. There’s no gap like a torn muscle or torn tendon would show. It does seem like the lower bicep takes a turn down more than the other side now but that might just be my genetics I’ve never noticed before. Couple questions, how long does something like this take to fully heal (on average guesstimate) and if I train doing things that I feel no pain from will that hinder the progress? I’m currently on Test E 600mg, Deca 600mg per week and 25mg dbol/day. Will the Deca help heal it? Thanks

I was doing some moderately heavy shrugs (405) and I’ve got a bad habit of flexing my bicep by bending my elbows when I bring the shrug to peak. Well my left bicep got a twitch in the lower part next to the tendon at the elbow. Not sure if it’s the tendon or muscle. There was no bleeding or bruising and no discoloration at all. It doesn’t hurt bad it’s just a nagging type of pain that comes and goes. There’s no gap like a torn muscle or torn tendon would show. It does seem like the lower bicep takes a turn down more than the other side now but that might just be my genetics I’ve never noticed before. Couple questions, how long does something like this take to fully heal (on average guesstimate) and if I train doing things that I feel no pain from will that hinder the progress? I’m currently on Test E 600mg, Deca 600mg per week and 25mg dbol/day. Will the Deca help heal it? Thanks
Deca will help a bit. Try tb500 and bpc157. Likely tendonitis id guess

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks. Will it hurt to keep training as long as I don’t feel “real” pain?
IF it's just inflammation you'll be ok just be easy on it and don't do nothing to make it hurt. If it does skip it and try another exercise. Just listen to what ur body is telling you and dont be a hard headed asshole

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Rehab work with a really light dumb bell (5-10 pounds). Use your other hand to lift the weight up, and then lower it slowly for like 20 reps, 3 sets straight, like hammer curls, and 3 sets supinated, palm forward. Increase weight slowly over time and resist the urge to rush things.

Rehab work with a really light dumb bell (5-10 pounds). Use your other hand to lift the weight up, and then lower it slowly for like 20 reps, 3 sets straight, like hammer curls, and 3 sets supinated, palm forward. Increase weight slowly over time and resist the urge to rush things.

I can do all that almost like normal. Hammers do give some pain but I quit going heavy with them a while back. As far as palm up and palm down twisting motion none of that hurts at all. Thanks

Back