• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Tren Run

IML Gear Cream!
Physique is a good experience. Let us know how it goes. Your coach probably has some good insight...don't fret because they are doing something slightly different. We're all on a journey. Learn from it...good or bad.
Yeah, that's what he said too. He said I'll learn a lot about myself and whether competing is even something I enjoy or not. He also said I'm probably gonna hate him for the last month or so when the diet gets really strict. His biggest input so far is to get in the mental game because training with plenty of cal is easy. Keeping that same intensity in a deficit and getting stage lean is on a different lvl. Being sub 10% bf is one thing, getting stage lean at sub 6% bf is another story while still training hard.

Yeah, that's what he said too. He said I'll learn a lot about myself and whether competing is even something I enjoy or not. He also said I'm probably gonna hate him for the last month or so when the diet gets really strict. His biggest input so far is to get in the mental game because training with plenty of cal is easy. Keeping that same intensity in a deficit and getting stage lean is on a different lvl. Being sub 10% bf is one thing, getting stage lean at sub 6% bf is another story while still training hard.

It is. Hoping you post pics of your journey. I keep thinking stage ready, but it eludes me.

It kicked in pretty early for me, but I kept reminding my self it wasn't me and its the drug and I dealt with it. You have to learn to walk and look away. It took me couple of weeks and got it under control.

For some reason it literally puts me over the edge in days. Not just aggression but general agitation. I don’t feel “good” so I stay away.

Now hex, different story brother. Hex is the nectar of the gods.

I would run the Tren at 100mg per week to start....get the most pout of the lowest dose possible. After 25 years of using gear, lower doses is always better if you can achieve the results that you seek.

As a side note...Tren is of satan....very evil with no compassion.

This is interesting! 100mg tren a wk? Me and tren are on bad terms to say the least lol...but 100mgs wk may just be possible...

Mayhem Im following and reading sir

Alright, with all the feedback and 1st run with tren I'm starting low as a few suggested. I don't have the experience some of you do and want to take it safe. I've made great strides on less harsh compounds. NPP/Mast has been great to me so I'm sure Tren/Mast will work wonders too. I'm starting the tren at 100mg/wk. If all feels good, I can always bump it up after a few weeks to 150-200mg/wk.

Cycle will start like so and adjust as needed as show prep progresses.

ATTIP Test Blend: 300mg/wk- Wk 1-8
150mg/wk- Wk 9-12

Tri-Blend Tren/Test/Mast: 100mg/wk ea- Wk 1-12

Masteron Prop: 200mg/wk- Wk 1-12

Winstrol: 50mg/day- Wk 7-12

Total Test at 400mg wk 1-8 and drop to 250mg last 4 weeks.
Total Masteron 300mg wk 1-12
Tren Ace 100mg wk 1-12
Winny 50mg/day wk 7-12

A little goes a long way....that what my friend the cow said anyway😎

QUOTE=twisted;1803349]This is interesting! 100mg tren a wk? Me and tren are on bad terms to say the least lol...but 100mgs wk may just be possible...

Mayhem Im following and reading sir[/QUOTE]

Alright, with all the feedback and 1st run with tren I'm starting low as a few suggested. I don't have the experience some of you do and want to take it safe. I've made great strides on less harsh compounds. NPP/Mast has been great to me so I'm sure Tren/Mast will work wonders too. I'm starting the tren at 100mg/wk. If all feels good, I can always bump it up after a few weeks to 150-200mg/wk.

Cycle will start like so and adjust as needed as show prep progresses.

ATTIP Test Blend: 300mg/wk- Wk 1-8
150mg/wk- Wk 9-12

Tri-Blend Tren/Test/Mast: 100mg/wk ea- Wk 1-12

Masteron Prop: 200mg/wk- Wk 1-12

Winstrol: 50mg/day- Wk 7-12

Total Test at 400mg wk 1-8 and drop to 250mg last 4 weeks.
Total Masteron 300mg wk 1-12
Tren Ace 100mg wk 1-12
Winny 50mg/day wk 7-12

Good luck brother. You are going to love this ride.

I know this is a couple of weeks old but I use to try and run my test low and tren higher. I thought it was better for cutting. I personally would always have problems with my sex life this way and would feel tired all the time. I now run a 1 to 1 ratio with test and tren and I have less problems in all areas. And I get just as lean and look just as good as long as my diet is rock solid. Now if I start adding in more cheat meals and loosing up on diet I bloat like hell. This is just my personal experience.

Back