• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Why Primo is fevorite of many bodybuilders?

BouncerBrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In my opinion,
-It is the safest anabolics in the world- It can be taken for an extended time period with very minimal sides.
-Its build quality lean muscle- Very low water retention and dry look make you instantly big in a span of weeks.
-It burns fat- DHT derivative steroid so used for fat loss in the cutting cycle.
-Zero risks of Estrogenic sides-Does not aromatize so, no Gyno no High BP.
-Very low Androgenic sides.
-Does not shut down natural testosterone production at low Doses.
-Easily available and oral administration.
Guys, please tell me your opinion on this!
Thanks in Advance!

Pretty much covers it

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I was reading and Yep!! Pretty much is a good conclusion. Especially reading it how he worded it very spot on. Dose is kinda key here; too little; you won’t even see, too much and well... sides can present themselves.

Max

Last edited:
I was reading and Yep!! Pretty much is a good conclusion. Especially reading it how he worded it very spot on. Dose is kinda key here; too little; you won’t even see, too much and well... sides can present themselves.

Max

So it won’t shut u down at low doses? How much do you think that would be...

And would you see any benefits at such a low dose I wonder??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never used it. I was thinking of running 600/wk for 20 weeks.

If you can affort Primo is the best anabolic to use pre contest because is almost sides free and holds all your muscle even on extreme deficit calories . Only trenbolone can do that but with much more sides and some of them hard to support . Primo , anavar , hgh and little test is the best health cycle you can do . ( but not cheap, but if you want the best , never is cheap ) . if you buy a Ferrari is not same price as an Honda but is much better .

In my opinion,
-It is the safest anabolics in the world- It can be taken for an extended time period with very minimal sides.
-Its build quality lean muscle- Very low water retention and dry look make you instantly big in a span of weeks.
-It burns fat- DHT derivative steroid so used for fat loss in the cutting cycle.
-Zero risks of Estrogenic sides-Does not aromatize so, no Gyno no High BP.
-Very low Androgenic sides.
-Does not shut down natural testosterone production at low Doses.
-Easily available and oral administration.
Guys, please tell me your opinion on this!
Thanks in Advance!

I don’t agree with it “making you big in a matter of weeks”. Anyone who has used primo knows this is false. I have used it many times and see results from primo alone as fast as I do from eq alone. It is not a good mass builder. I also don’t agree that it won’t shut you down. Show me a study that proves this right, and I’ll show you a dozen that proves you wrong.

Last edited:
So it won’t shut u down at low doses? How much do you think that would be...

And would you see any benefits at such a low dose I wonder??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly. I don’t know because I am shut down naturally. The lowest I used was 300mg just for the first week and went right up from there . My papa has taken 400mg for over a decade w TRT/gh sooo; I definitely see the benefit there. It is very easy to shutdown, even Sarms can shut you down. There are articles showing that is doesn’t at low dosing. I am in the school of thought that I just experiment low and end up letting my bloods and body dictate from that point. Sorry, kinda just from my own experiences.

Max

So, running 100/mg/week year around with TRT would be reasonably okay? Cost not an issue?
Of course, bloods taken regularly.

you’d be better served using masteron to free more test ... I give my dog 25mgs of primo every 7-10 days and she loves it :)

So, running 100/mg/week year around with TRT would be reasonably okay? Cost not an issue?
Of course, bloods taken regularly.

EP PRIMO!!! Nothing Better!!!

Brother since i dont have a dog i give it to my wife 200mg week and she is growing even on extreme low carbs . I cant imagine your dog . She is using Primo from Euro Pharmacies and 20mg anavar also from PSL and bigger butt and legs ( im very happy )

you’d be better served using masteron to free more test ... I give my dog 25mgs of primo every 7-10 days and she loves it :)

I think DHB blows primo out of the water and is much cheaper . For the price of legit primo you can run hgh and test and get better results much faster. No steroid burns fat. Primo takes forever to show anything not a matter of weeks adding to the already high cost. It absolutely shuts you down. All you’ve done is posted nonsense parroted on the internet

Brother since i dont have a dog i give it to my wife 200mg week and she is growing even on extreme low carbs . I cant imagine your dog . She is using Primo from Euro Pharmacies and 20mg anavar also from PSL and bigger butt and legs ( im very happy )
Did you have it tested?

thats a high dose var for a woman. She’s most likely growing from the var

I think DHB blows primo out of the water and is much cheaper . For the price of legit primo you can run hgh and test and get better results much faster. No steroid burns fat. Primo takes forever to show anything not a matter of weeks adding to the already high cost. It absolutely shuts you down. All you’ve done is posted nonsense parroted on the internet

Primo builds actual contractile tissue no slower or faster then any other long estered steroid, it just doesn’t give the water retention or as much muscle volumization as other steroids do.

But yes it’s pretty nuts some people claim it doesn’t shut you down.

Primo builds actual contractile tissue no slower or faster then any other long estered steroid, it just doesn’t give the water retention or as much muscle volumization as other steroids do.

But yes it’s pretty nuts some people claim it doesn’t shut you down.
i got a lot more out of 500mg test in 10 weeks than 500mg primo and 250mg test for 16 weeks. I got more out of 400mg dhb and 200mg test than I did out of primo. I’m talking about on the blast and after when I dropped down to try doses for 8 weeks. I also got a more noticeable and better look along with everything else. Somethings are more effective than others otherwise people would just run 250 mg of whatever and get the same amount of tissue.

I've never been a fan of Primo. I put on more size and strength with creatine and hamburger helper.

But now that life has changed and goals are different, I am thinking about giving it another goal here eventually. It would be long term.. 400mg for 5-6months and see what happens.

i got a lot more out of 500mg test in 10 weeks than 500mg primo and 250mg test for 16 weeks. I got more out of 400mg dhb and 200mg test than I did out of primo. I’m talking about on the blast and after when I dropped down to try doses for 8 weeks. I also got a more noticeable and better look along with everything else. Somethings are more effective than others otherwise people would just run 250 mg of whatever and get the same amount of tissue.

I would actually argue yes you could just run “whatever” and get the same amount of actual contractile tissue. When you compare rates of protein expression of all androgens you will find they are all roughly the same. So if you just want to drive anabolism hard, primo is a great choice, but other drugs have their place for things like managing effects of estrogen, glycogen synthase, pure strength benefits etc.

Get Shredded!
Primo gives me insane nitrogen retention at 400mg a week. I am a fan.

I would actually argue yes you could just run “whatever” and get the same amount of actual contractile tissue. When you compare rates of protein expression of all androgens you will find they are all roughly the same. So if you just want to drive anabolism hard, primo is a great choice, but other drugs have their place for things like managing effects of estrogen, glycogen synthase, pure strength benefits etc.
So someone can become a mass monster running only 250mg of any drug?
if that’s the case why run anything at all?

I only use it on my Cruz .

So someone can become a mass monster running only 250mg of any drug?
if that’s the case why run anything at all?

That’s not what I said. I said 250mg of one drug builds roughly the same amount of actual muscle tissue as 250mg of any other drug.

That’s not what I said. I said 250mg of one drug builds roughly the same amount of actual muscle tissue as 250mg of any other drug.

There is some truth to this.. but here are some flaws in the argument.

350mg/week of Deca vs. 50mg/day 350mg/week Proviron
30mg/day of DBol vs. 30mg/day of Halo
250mg of any steroid vs. 250mg Masteron

At the end of the day, the amount of muscle you gain from different steroids might be relatively the same. There's some that blow you up quick, and ones that build muscle over time. The blow up steroids cause your muscles to be able to retain more glycogen and water, thus making you bigger.. but when that is taken away, the actually lean tissue that was built is relatively the same. Results are also based on diet. If you dirt bulk and deca, and cut on primo.. it's not a very good indication of how strong or weak a steroid might be.

For me.. when I go on cycle/blast.. I am looking for that blow up factory. I want to have the look of being bigger because of the extra glycogen in the muscles.

There is some truth to this.. but here are some flaws in the argument.

350mg/week of Deca vs. 50mg/day 350mg/week Proviron
30mg/day of DBol vs. 30mg/day of Halo
250mg of any steroid vs. 250mg Masteron

Yes there are certainly outliers like proviron as proviron mostly just binds to shbg and binds poorly to the androgen receptor. I’d argue though that you can build a lot more muscle tissue on masteron though then a lot of people think,

At the end of the day, the amount of muscle you gain from different steroids might be relatively the same. There's some that blow you up quick, and ones that build muscle over time. The blow up steroids cause your muscles to be able to retain more glycogen and water, thus making you bigger.. but when that is taken away, the actually lean tissue that was built is relatively the same. Results are also based on diet. If you dirt bulk and deca, and cut on primo.. it's not a very good indication of how strong or weak a steroid might be.

For me.. when I go on cycle/blast.. I am looking for that blow up factory. I want to have the look of being bigger because of the extra glycogen in the muscles.

I use to be the same way when I blast but now a days I end up with high blood pressure and my body just fees too full and sluggish. Hoping to afford a good run with primo next time, otherwise I’ll use a lot more masteron

I love running
800mg primo
600Masteron
400 Test C
Anavar 50mg

Beautiful feel good cycle with steady solid results.

Primo

- - - Updated - - -

It’s just American mother fucker

Back