• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s better: Prohormones or Sarms?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SARMs Vs Prohormones – Are SARMs Even Stronger?!

SARMs have gotten extremely popular in the past few years. Most people don’t seem to know what they exactly are and what they are capable of doing.

Or perhaps you have a lifting buddy that uses SARMs and you would like to get some more information on these compounds.

There are so many misconceptions when it comes to SARMs. It’s often a topic of discussion whether a SARM works or not and if they have any side effects associated with them. First, let’s take a look at what a SARM actually is.

WHAT ARE SARMS?

abc4421291cd0359449744bc449a2a6d.jpg

The word SARM is short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. Mainly all of them were designed as alternative treatments to conditions such as muscle wasting diseases or obesity.

Basically what these compounds do is they selectively bind to the androgen receptors in the muscle and bone tissue. If you didn’t know, androgens play a crucial role in building muscle.

Because they do so in a selective way there is a much smaller chance of getting side effects, this is why SARMs are often considered to be a safer alternative to steroids and prohormones.

As you might know, prohormones and steroids are known to cause horrible side effects such as gynecomastia (gyno) and acne. With a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM), you won’t have to worry about any of these problems.

In my opinion, Selective androgen receptor modulators are the next big thing. They allow you to enhance your performance without any limitations. There are a lot of different compounds, each and every one of them has it’s own unique set of benefits.

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SARMS
Before we dive into the types of SARMs available let me start off by saying MK-677, GW-501516 and SR-9009 are NOT SARMs. MK-677, which is also known as Ibutamoren or Nutrabol is a growth hormone secretagogue.

This means it has the ability to increase growth hormone levels which is pretty amazing. Ibutamoren is great for improving skin, hair, and joints. You will see most people stack it with a mass builder such as LGD-4033 or RAD-140 for a synergetic effect.

And GW-501516 (Cardarine) aren’t SARMs either. The main reason why people think they are is because of how vendors market them. Usually, you’ll see suppliers just sell them as a SARM because its easier.

Let me tell you what they actually are.

Cardarine is a PPAR agonist, which means it is able to boost metabolism and endurance. GW-501516 is often used by athletes to help increase physical performance and to help burn fat. It’s actually one of the strongest endurance boosters currently available.

Stenabolic is a Rev-Erba agonist, which is also known for having a huge impact on cardiovascular performance and metabolism. You will often see researchers stack Cardarine with Stenabolic in order to optimize endurance and burn an insane amount of fat.

Now that’s been cleared up let’s move onto the compounds that actually are considered to be SARMs.

Let’s start off with Ostarine (MK-2866), which in my opinion is one of the most effective SARM available. It is a very mild compound but has the ability to change a physique.

You will experience no suppression with Ostarine at a low dosage of 20 to 30mg a day. It is mainly used for both cutting and bulking.

In a caloric deficit, it will really shine as it will make you hold onto your lean muscle mass and strength.

RAD-140 (Testolone) is one of the strongest SARMs available. It’s referred to as Testolone because the strength of this compound is comparable to Testosterone. Even a dosage as low as 10mg is known to take a physique to the next level.

With RAD140 you can expect serious lean muscle and strength gains.

55989a924724a82e093f91a05cc157cf.jpg

RAD140 has excellent pharmacokinetics and is a potent anabolic in nonhuman primates as well. We believe the overall preclinical profile of RAD140 is very good, and the compound has completed preclinical toxicology in both rats and monkeys.

Another great SARM for gaining lean muscle mass is LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). It’s also one of the more popular SARMs. LGD-4033 is great for bulking and putting on size.

Most users don’t experience any suppression or side effects with this particular compound. It will help you put on size and strength within a short period of time.

afea3ed1b3508807aa33d64657bbe848.jpg

YK-11 is a rather new SARM which has shown to be extremely strong. Multiple studies have shown that YK11 is as strong as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It’s also mainly used to pack on muscle mass or can even be used for a recomp.

Andarine (S4) can be effectively used for both cutting, bulking and recomping. It’s also a very powerful compound and even in a caloric deficit, you can expect to gain muscle mass and strength.

Often users stack SARMs such as Andarine with MK-2866 (Ostarine) in order to get the best results.

One SARM that you probably don’t know is ACP-105. It’s not really that popular because there isn’t a lot of information available on this compound. It’s also quite impressive but doesn’t seem to be as strong as the other SARMs such as LGD-4033.

AC-262,536 is quite a weak SARM. It definitely doesn’t compare to the other SARMs used for bulking. In my opinion, you are probably better a different drug.

We aren’t finished yet, there is one more SARM we haven’t discussed. It is called S23 and let me tell you, this stuff is STRONG.

Most people stay away from it mainly because it tends to have side effects such as aggression. But this SARM is probably stronger than even RAD-140 and YK11.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH SARMS VS STEROIDS
I have used pretty much every SARM. Having used both Selective androgen receptor modulators and steroids I found the results to be very impressive.

A lot of people have asked me what I think about SARMs Vs Steroids.

Of course real steroids are stronger but they also carry more side effects. When researching with SARMs you can expect good results without a lot of side effects.

With steroids you’ll quickly run into acne, hair loss and heavy testosterone suppression. This is much less likely to happen with these compounds.

I found oral steroids such as Dianabol and Winstrol to have a lot more negatives than with Ostarine and Ligandrol for example.

Of course, both set of compounds have their pros and cons.

Buy both Sarms & Prohormones at

Www.unclez.ru

SARMs Vs Prohormones – Are SARMs Even Stronger?!

SARMs have gotten extremely popular in the past few years. Most people don’t seem to know what they exactly are and what they are capable of doing.

Or perhaps you have a lifting buddy that uses SARMs and you would like to get some more information on these compounds.

There are so many misconceptions when it comes to SARMs. It’s often a topic of discussion whether a SARM works or not and if they have any side effects associated with them. First, let’s take a look at what a SARM actually is.

WHAT ARE SARMS?

abc4421291cd0359449744bc449a2a6d.jpg

The word SARM is short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. Mainly all of them were designed as alternative treatments to conditions such as muscle wasting diseases or obesity.

Basically what these compounds do is they selectively bind to the androgen receptors in the muscle and bone tissue. If you didn’t know, androgens play a crucial role in building muscle.

Because they do so in a selective way there is a much smaller chance of getting side effects, this is why SARMs are often considered to be a safer alternative to steroids and prohormones.

As you might know, prohormones and steroids are known to cause horrible side effects such as gynecomastia (gyno) and acne. With a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM), you won’t have to worry about any of these problems.

In my opinion, Selective androgen receptor modulators are the next big thing. They allow you to enhance your performance without any limitations. There are a lot of different compounds, each and every one of them has it’s own unique set of benefits.

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SARMS
Before we dive into the types of SARMs available let me start off by saying MK-677, GW-501516 and SR-9009 are NOT SARMs. MK-677, which is also known as Ibutamoren or Nutrabol is a growth hormone secretagogue.

This means it has the ability to increase growth hormone levels which is pretty amazing. Ibutamoren is great for improving skin, hair, and joints. You will see most people stack it with a mass builder such as LGD-4033 or RAD-140 for a synergetic effect.

And GW-501516 (Cardarine) aren’t SARMs either. The main reason why people think they are is because of how vendors market them. Usually, you’ll see suppliers just sell them as a SARM because its easier.

Let me tell you what they actually are.

Cardarine is a PPAR agonist, which means it is able to boost metabolism and endurance. GW-501516 is often used by athletes to help increase physical performance and to help burn fat. It’s actually one of the strongest endurance boosters currently available.

Stenabolic is a Rev-Erba agonist, which is also known for having a huge impact on cardiovascular performance and metabolism. You will often see researchers stack Cardarine with Stenabolic in order to optimize endurance and burn an insane amount of fat.

Now that’s been cleared up let’s move onto the compounds that actually are considered to be SARMs.

Let’s start off with Ostarine (MK-2866), which in my opinion is one of the most effective SARM available. It is a very mild compound but has the ability to change a physique.

You will experience no suppression with Ostarine at a low dosage of 20 to 30mg a day. It is mainly used for both cutting and bulking.

In a caloric deficit, it will really shine as it will make you hold onto your lean muscle mass and strength.

RAD-140 (Testolone) is one of the strongest SARMs available. It’s referred to as Testolone because the strength of this compound is comparable to Testosterone. Even a dosage as low as 10mg is known to take a physique to the next level.

With RAD140 you can expect serious lean muscle and strength gains.

55989a924724a82e093f91a05cc157cf.jpg

RAD140 has excellent pharmacokinetics and is a potent anabolic in nonhuman primates as well. We believe the overall preclinical profile of RAD140 is very good, and the compound has completed preclinical toxicology in both rats and monkeys.

Another great SARM for gaining lean muscle mass is LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). It’s also one of the more popular SARMs. LGD-4033 is great for bulking and putting on size.

Most users don’t experience any suppression or side effects with this particular compound. It will help you put on size and strength within a short period of time.

afea3ed1b3508807aa33d64657bbe848.jpg

YK-11 is a rather new SARM which has shown to be extremely strong. Multiple studies have shown that YK11 is as strong as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It’s also mainly used to pack on muscle mass or can even be used for a recomp.

Andarine (S4) can be effectively used for both cutting, bulking and recomping. It’s also a very powerful compound and even in a caloric deficit, you can expect to gain muscle mass and strength.

Often users stack SARMs such as Andarine with MK-2866 (Ostarine) in order to get the best results.

One SARM that you probably don’t know is ACP-105. It’s not really that popular because there isn’t a lot of information available on this compound. It’s also quite impressive but doesn’t seem to be as strong as the other SARMs such as LGD-4033.

AC-262,536 is quite a weak SARM. It definitely doesn’t compare to the other SARMs used for bulking. In my opinion, you are probably better a different drug.

We aren’t finished yet, there is one more SARM we haven’t discussed. It is called S23 and let me tell you, this stuff is STRONG.

Most people stay away from it mainly because it tends to have side effects such as aggression. But this SARM is probably stronger than even RAD-140 and YK11.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH SARMS VS STEROIDS
I have used pretty much every SARM. Having used both Selective androgen receptor modulators and steroids I found the results to be very impressive.

A lot of people have asked me what I think about SARMs Vs Steroids.

Of course real steroids are stronger but they also carry more side effects. When researching with SARMs you can expect good results without a lot of side effects.

With steroids you’ll quickly run into acne, hair loss and heavy testosterone suppression. This is much less likely to happen with these compounds.

I found oral steroids such as Dianabol and Winstrol to have a lot more negatives than with Ostarine and Ligandrol for example.

Of course, both set of compounds have their pros and cons.

Buy both Sarms & Prohormones at

Www.unclez.ru
Now that's a good article. That acp-105 I just heard of from Ryan Russo. I think that's the one he tried.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Wow maybe this is why we don’t see it for sale on any sites.

Yeah. It is a grip!! Not going to be testing that one. I saw $500-$2000 , clicked on 10g and about shit! . Waaaay expensive. Reminds me of seeing Follistatin344 and you need like 80mg to repeat the rat studies. It would be like buying a Truck! Lol . Not!

Max

Some outdated information in that, but sarms definitely have a place. I have thoroughly enjoyed Rad-140 and LGD-4033 in the past.

Rad-140 and ostarine can suppress you, it's advisable if not already on a test base to check LH and FSH after the cycle to determine if PCT is necessary. I've had guys completely fine after and others shutdown pretty hard.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
You can’t compare pro-hormones to SARMS, that’s stupid.
I’d put Rad-140 & YK-11 up to the challenge. I know personally it’s stronger then H-Drol and M-Sten at the right doses. I myself slept on Sarms for year’s thinking the same thing until I personally tried a few combos from a good lab.

You can’t compare pro-hormones to SARMS, that’s stupid.
I’d put Rad-140 & YK-11 up to the challenge. I know personally it’s stronger then H-Drol and M-Sten at the right doses. I myself slept on Sarms for year’s thinking the same thing until I personally tried a few combos from a good lab.
I think he means actual prohormones that need conversion, like 1ad or 4ad, are not as strong as SARMS. Hdrol and Msten are active steroids.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ill be honest here. I tried pro hormones early 90s when they came out. 1t and 4 ad and 1AD. Did not feel good on them. I was lethargic, I dont know it just didn't feel good. I don't have that issue with any of the SARMS.

Ill be honest here. I tried pro hormones early 90s when they came out. 1t and 4 ad and 1AD. Did not feel good on them. I was lethargic, I dont know it just didn't feel good. I don't have that issue with any of the SARMS.

Yes because they are methylated and so harsh on the liver it causes a severe lethargic feeling.

Last edited:
Back