• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Seed Oil makes you lose fat without losing muscle mass

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Black Seed Oil makes you lose fat without losing muscle mass
black-cumin-oil-bottle.jpg
thymoquinone-structural-formula.gif
If you are going to try to get rid of the Christmas kilos in the new year, and could use some help, then Black Seed Oil might be of use to you. A dose of 2 grams per day - that is 4 capsules - accelerates weight loss but saves muscle mass.Study
Researchers at Shahid Sadoughi University in Iran gave 39 obese women 2 grams of oil extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa every day for 8 weeks. They measured the women's body composition before and after the supplementation period.

On another occasion, the researchers repeated the procedure, but then gave the women a placebo.
capsules-black-seed-oil.jpg
thymol-structure.jpg
Oil from Nigella sativa is also called Black Seed Oil. It contains unsaturated fatty acids plus a large number of secondary metabolites such as thymoquinone [structural formula at the top of this page] and thymol [formula shown at the right]. In animal studies, Nigella sativa extracts mimic the action of insulin.Results
During the supplementation period, the subjects lost 1.5 kg of body weight without changing their diet or exercise pattern. Their muscle mass remained intact, their fat mass did not.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

nigella-sativa-fat-loss-supplement.gif

nigella-sativa-fat-loss-supplement-2.gif

Supplementation with Black Seed Oil reduced food cravings, which may at least partly explain the slimming effect of the supplement.Conclusion
"Daily consumption of 2000 mg of Nigella sativa oil [...] was found to have considerable improvements in anthropometric and body composition indices", the researchers conclude. "So, we can recommend it as a safe adjuvant therapy for obesity treatment in adult women."

"More studies with more participants, longer intervention durations, and different dosages and forms of Nigella sativa are suggested to be done among male and female individuals."
Sponsor
Not the supplement industry, but the researchers' university funded the study.

Source:
Complement Ther Med. 2020 Dec 25;102653. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2020.102653. Online ahead of print.

This is the one I use. Taste like shit but, I am about the benefits.
3d3c13b6f3dedeb2667ff124c49aa502.jpg

Max

Have you seen benefits?

I actually used it in place of my circumin for a while for inflammation. That I did notice but, was not aware of the fat loss, muscle mass part but, now I will pay more attention! I am in great shape though. I posted up about this product a few months ago, I took it for the pain relief. It definitely works especially if you have joint issues . I will update if any muscle benefits..but you do have less pain, especially if you are a winny user.

Max

This is the one I use. Taste like shit but, I am about the benefits.
3d3c13b6f3dedeb2667ff124c49aa502.jpg

Max

Amazon ? Where’s the best deal at brother ?
My damn knee’s and joints kill me doing floors n shite all day everyday and could use some relief !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Amazon ? Where’s the best deal at brother ?
My damn knee’s and joints kill me doing floors n shite all day everyday and could use some relief !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. $20. Or $36 for 16oz. Amazon

Max
Happy New year Eve Day

I ordered some as, its time to shred and the Omegas won't hurt. Summer's coming and I can't see my feet in the shower! j/k! ;-)
Just want to be beach ready by March...

[FONT=&quot]Researchers from the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson Health have shown that not only can black seed kill off pancreatic cancer cells, but it also appears to inhibit the development of pancreatic cancer. This cancer preventative ability is attributed to black seed’s thymoquinone and its anti-inflammatory properties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Promotes Liver Health[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For those that have struggled with poor liver function due to medication side effects, alcohol consumption or disease, black seed oil could greatly speed the healing process. In a recent animal model study, scientists discovered that black seed oil benefits the function of the liver and helps prevent both damage and disease. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Combats Diabetes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Explained in a recent article published by the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, researchers from the Indian Council of Medical Research highlight that black seed oil “causes gradual partial regeneration of pancreatic beta-cells, increases the lowered serum insulin concentrations and decreases the elevated serum glucose.” This is actually quite profound because Nigella sativa is one of the few substances on the planet that is suggested to help prevent both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In fact, according to the study, black seed “improves glucose tolerance as efficiently as metformin; yet it has not shown significant adverse effects and has very low toxicity.” This is huge because metformin, one of the most commonly prescribed type 2 diabetes drugs, can cause a wide slew of side effects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Promotes Weight Loss[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Black seed oil weight loss claims actually do have some science behind them. The Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders published a study systemically reviewing the literature for plants that have anti-obesity properties and discovered that black seed oil was among the most effective natural remedies on the planet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protects Skin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a study conducted by Iranian researchers, Nigella sativa was found as effective as the skin cream Betamethasone in improving quality of life and decreasing the severity of hand eczema. As long as you don’t have an allergic reaction to black seed oil, it does not come with a laundry list of terrifying side effects like conventional creams.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Betamethasone, for example, may cause swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing, skin colour changes, dark freckles, easy bruising, muscle weakness, and severe attention. Weight gain around your neck, upper back, breast, face or waist is also in the realm of possibility.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don’t know about you, but I would much rather use something natural on my skin like black seed oil.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stops Hair Loss[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since it contains nigellone, shown by research to be an impressive antihistamine, it may help with hair loss due to androgenic alopecia or alopecia areata. With its antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can also help the health of the scalp in general, discouraging dandruff and dryness, and improve hair health at the same time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Treats Infections[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Of all the superbugs that black seed oil can kill, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is one of the most important. MRSA is plaguing hospitals and nursing homes across the globe because ordinary staph infections are becoming resistant to generic antibiotics. The elderly population is especially at risk because it is generally associated with invasive procedures, such as surgeries, intravenous tubing and artificial joints. Primarily due to weakened immunity, the growing population of senior citizens has made MRSA a global public health risk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pakistan scientists took several strains of MRSA and discovered that each one was sensitive to N. sativa, proving that black seed oil can help slow down or stop MRSA from spreading out of control. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Improves Fertility[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A systematic review published in 2015 in the Journal of Herbal Medicine also looked at the effects of black seeds on male infertility. The researchers reviewed studies that took place between 2000 and 2014, and overall, they concluded that black seed can “positively influence sperm parameters, semen, Leydig cells, reproductive organs and sexual hormones.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did you know that there may even be black seed oil benefits for cholesterol? It’s true! A study using an animal model published in 2017 found that an aqueous extract of Nigella sativa not only had anti-diabetic effects on animal subjects but also helped with cholesterol. After six weeks of given the diabetic animal subjects, low doses of black seed, total cholesterol, LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and glucose levels all came down while HDL (“good”) cholesterol increased. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are innumerable benefits of this blessed seed, way too many to pack into an article. The best way to get the most of its benefits is to use black seeds in your food while cooking. Our daals and vegetables have black seeds in them while they are cooked and that way we get the benefits of black seeds in every meal. You could also put a pinch of the black seeds in your morning tea or coffee, that way you would get the benefits of it and your caffeine-filled beverage would do you lesser harm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, there are many different ways to consume or apply this wonderful gift of nature depending upon the specific health condition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But as a maintenance dose one could safely take half a teaspoon of black seed oil with warm water every day, first thing in the morning or before sleeping.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would be more than happy if you have any more questions about black seed or black seed oil or would like to know how to consume it for specific health issues.

https://www.dnaindia.com/health/rep...an-drive-from-magic-of-black-seed-oil-2640158

[/FONT]

I actually used it in place of my circumin for a while for inflammation. That I did notice but, was not aware of the fat loss, muscle mass part but, now I will pay more attention! I am in great shape though. I posted up about this product a few months ago, I took it for the pain relief. It definitely works especially if you have joint issues . I will update if any muscle benefits..but you do have less pain, especially if you are a winny user.

Max

How much do you take? I saw that brand has capsules also, that seems more convenient.

How much do you take? I saw that brand has capsules also, that seems more convenient.
My bottle says 1 tsp 2x daily plus you can rub on skin to treat ailments and inflammation. I have bad rings under eyes, I'll post up if/when I notice any changes.

IML Gear Cream!

I took 5ml/1tsp 2x daily. If it is actual seeds; I used 1g split. The TQ(thymoquinone) is the active. Always look at that. For this actual product, the above was used. Now I use a teaspoon concurrently with my curcumin. I want enough to get the benefits but not too much that is raises my liver enzymes. Always a fine line and you basically need to just look over your blood work after taking for a few months/or 8 weeks post blast(a time I like to do more bloodwork).

Max

[FONT=&quot]Researchers from the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson Health have shown that not only can black seed kill off pancreatic cancer cells, but it also appears to inhibit the development of pancreatic cancer. This cancer preventative ability is attributed to black seed’s thymoquinone and its anti-inflammatory properties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Promotes Liver Health[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For those that have struggled with poor liver function due to medication side effects, alcohol consumption or disease, black seed oil could greatly speed the healing process. In a recent animal model study, scientists discovered that black seed oil benefits the function of the liver and helps prevent both damage and disease. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Combats Diabetes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Explained in a recent article published by the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, researchers from the Indian Council of Medical Research highlight that black seed oil “causes gradual partial regeneration of pancreatic beta-cells, increases the lowered serum insulin concentrations and decreases the elevated serum glucose.” This is actually quite profound because Nigella sativa is one of the few substances on the planet that is suggested to help prevent both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In fact, according to the study, black seed “improves glucose tolerance as efficiently as metformin; yet it has not shown significant adverse effects and has very low toxicity.” This is huge because metformin, one of the most commonly prescribed type 2 diabetes drugs, can cause a wide slew of side effects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Promotes Weight Loss[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Black seed oil weight loss claims actually do have some science behind them. The Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders published a study systemically reviewing the literature for plants that have anti-obesity properties and discovered that black seed oil was among the most effective natural remedies on the planet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protects Skin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a study conducted by Iranian researchers, Nigella sativa was found as effective as the skin cream Betamethasone in improving quality of life and decreasing the severity of hand eczema. As long as you don’t have an allergic reaction to black seed oil, it does not come with a laundry list of terrifying side effects like conventional creams.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Betamethasone, for example, may cause swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing, skin colour changes, dark freckles, easy bruising, muscle weakness, and severe attention. Weight gain around your neck, upper back, breast, face or waist is also in the realm of possibility.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don’t know about you, but I would much rather use something natural on my skin like black seed oil.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stops Hair Loss[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since it contains nigellone, shown by research to be an impressive antihistamine, it may help with hair loss due to androgenic alopecia or alopecia areata. With its antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can also help the health of the scalp in general, discouraging dandruff and dryness, and improve hair health at the same time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Treats Infections[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Of all the superbugs that black seed oil can kill, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is one of the most important. MRSA is plaguing hospitals and nursing homes across the globe because ordinary staph infections are becoming resistant to generic antibiotics. The elderly population is especially at risk because it is generally associated with invasive procedures, such as surgeries, intravenous tubing and artificial joints. Primarily due to weakened immunity, the growing population of senior citizens has made MRSA a global public health risk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pakistan scientists took several strains of MRSA and discovered that each one was sensitive to N. sativa, proving that black seed oil can help slow down or stop MRSA from spreading out of control. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Improves Fertility[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A systematic review published in 2015 in the Journal of Herbal Medicine also looked at the effects of black seeds on male infertility. The researchers reviewed studies that took place between 2000 and 2014, and overall, they concluded that black seed can “positively influence sperm parameters, semen, Leydig cells, reproductive organs and sexual hormones.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did you know that there may even be black seed oil benefits for cholesterol? It’s true! A study using an animal model published in 2017 found that an aqueous extract of Nigella sativa not only had anti-diabetic effects on animal subjects but also helped with cholesterol. After six weeks of given the diabetic animal subjects, low doses of black seed, total cholesterol, LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and glucose levels all came down while HDL (“good”) cholesterol increased. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are innumerable benefits of this blessed seed, way too many to pack into an article. The best way to get the most of its benefits is to use black seeds in your food while cooking. Our daals and vegetables have black seeds in them while they are cooked and that way we get the benefits of black seeds in every meal. You could also put a pinch of the black seeds in your morning tea or coffee, that way you would get the benefits of it and your caffeine-filled beverage would do you lesser harm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, there are many different ways to consume or apply this wonderful gift of nature depending upon the specific health condition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But as a maintenance dose one could safely take half a teaspoon of black seed oil with warm water every day, first thing in the morning or before sleeping.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would be more than happy if you have any more questions about black seed or black seed oil or would like to know how to consume it for specific health issues.

https://www.dnaindia.com/health/rep...an-drive-from-magic-of-black-seed-oil-2640158

[/FONT]

I am so glad this thread came up. I didnt realize all the properties TQ has on the human body. I do think that getting a trustworthy brand is important. Also, some may be better off just using the real seeds in capsules or raw. But; I like the extracts. I do not use a multi vitamin so it’s mostly supplements for inflammation/antioxidant/joint/organ care. If I see low numbers on bloods(example: magnesium; I do take it). I can say without a doubt that it, along with my circumin and my other supps help me stay as pain free as I can. I look forward to muscular pain, post workout, but not other, lol

Max

I have been taking curcumin for easing the pain in my knees so this product sounds good and will order caps if they are available.

Surprised I Haven't been up to speed on this supplement. Definitely picking some up for the wife and I with our next Amazon order.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back