• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best cycle for mass!!!!

I agree with the test deca dbol I’ve done this one before I’m looking for a new one. This one did put great size on for me tho.

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

350g of protein and white potatoes ED.

fc5e617cbb0299d9b6eacc630442a8b3.gif

high test, moderate to high amounts of an anabolic you respond well to (both results and side effect wise), and a little dht. throw in an oral for 4 weeks to smash through a plateau.

22 weeks
Test e 600mg
Primo 600

Week 1-9
Deca 400

Week 10-17
Tren e 400

Week 1-5
20mg sdrol

Week15-20
40mg anavar pre workout

Eat, pound, sleep...

I'm gonna go with ol' reliable, but with a twist.

Test
Deca or NPP
Anadrol or DBol

and the twist..
Injectable YK-11

Little bit of GH or something to get those IGF-1 levels up would be good to.

Why were at it.. Slin too.

That's all.

Test
Deca or NPP
Anadrol or DBol

and the twist..
Injectable YK-11

That's all.
What kind of size did you put on with yk-11?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Test
Deca or NPP
Anadrol or DBol

and the twist..
Injectable YK-11

That's all.

Running test c, NPP, started with sdrol but switching to adrol . Everything coming together nicely. I will take the others into account. I have never used slin before but have always been curious I just need to do more research on it so I do it right.... thanks man

Running test c, NPP, started with sdrol but switching to adrol . Everything coming together nicely. I will take the others into account. I have never used slin before but have always been curious I just need to do more research on it so I do it right.... thanks man

good idea. There’s no room for error when you start messing with slin. Not worth it unless you’re trying to earn a living in the weightlifting/body building world (in my humble opinion).

good idea. There’s no room for error when you start messing with slin. Not worth it unless you’re trying to earn a living in the weightlifting/body building world (in my humble opinion).

Yeah agree that’s why I haven’t done it yet but I really am thinking about it I just have a lot more learning to do before I even come close to using.

Best way to put on mass is eat alot , but i mean alot ( 5k calories over ) and train super heavy . For cycle basic : Test + Deca + Dbol + HGH + Slin + MK677 + IGF Lr3 ( this is all the guns to get huge )

Wanna hear your best cycle for mass... opinion and experience... let it rip...

Back