• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning locations.

So that pic def shows the VG but the dorso glute site is much lower than where I pin glutes. I imagine pinning where that pic says to pin the glutes would leave me bruised and sore.

When I run Tren Ace ed I alternate L delt, R delt, L glute, R glute, L quad, R quad, repeat. I tried pecs and that didn't go to well. Had to skip chest for almost 2 weeks.

So that pic def shows the VG but the dorso glute site is much lower than where I pin glutes. I imagine pinning where that pic says to pin the glutes would leave me bruised and sore.

Ha I thought the same thing when I saw the pic so I gave it a try today as I have a bit of scar tissue in my normal glute spot, felt the needle going in more then usual but went in easy and shot went smooth.

Ha I thought the same thing when I saw the pic so I gave it a try today as I have a bit of scar tissue in my normal glute spot, felt the needle going in more then usual but went in easy and shot went smooth.

be careful ... the sciatic nerve runs through that area somewhere.

Put pressure in the middle of that muscle and you can feel it. What ever you do, don't hit that nerve. Lord

What’s up with the 29 27 g pin ?!! Be a grown man and use 22 g or 23 g 1 inch to 1 1/2. Use delt lats glutes quad. Anything that is past 24 g will take you 7 to 10 mins to pin. When you pause, you’ll see blood return inside the syringe and that is not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up with the 29 27 g pin ?!! Be a grown man and use 22 g or 23 g 1 inch to 1 1/2. Use delt lats glutes quad. Anything that is past 24 g will take you 7 to 10 mins to pin. When you pause, you’ll see blood return inside the syringe and that is not good.

I’ve never had any trouble with 25g or 27g.

Not true in my case I've been doing it for 20 yrs! It doesn't take 7-10 min a few seconds more than a 24g

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah I’ve never had blood return into syringe and I always use 25 gauge. I’ve used 21’s before and all I can say is never again !! Hell I even shot heroin with a 21 gauge “many years ago” a couple a times lucky I didn’t blow a vein out !!

Yeah I’ve never had blood return into syringe and I always use 25 gauge. I’ve used 21’s before and all I can say is never again !! Hell I even shot heroin with a 21 gauge “many years ago” a couple a times lucky I didn’t blow a vein out !!

I have also done heroin in with large syringes. Had to use what I could get. A heroin user isn’t waiting on Usps to deliver his pins

people using 27 and 29g needles are using 1cc syringes that make pinning a whole lot easier as the build up alot more pressure more easily. Maybe you are just using obnoxiously thick oil but even 25g needles on 3cc pins typically pins pretty effortlessly as long as its not a high concentration product

Lol okay, let me put it this way, when you sit on the toilet the VG is a mass of lbm that rests right below the waist and at the top of the side of your glute ... pin that mass of meat

Got it. Say on the arm of my couch. Hit it no problem. Once I broke the skin it went right in. Went almost fully in with the 1-1/2”. Woke up no pip today so. Thanks brother.

Not a problem. It just takes forever bro. Like foreeeeeeeeever

Not a problem and doesn’t take more than 15-20 seconds for me using 30 gauge insulin pins. Goes even faster if I remember to heat the oil under hot water for 15 seconds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol okay, let me put it this way, when you sit on the toilet the VG is a mass of lbm that rests right below the waist and at the top of the side of your glute ... pin that mass of meat

This right here. The crayons were out on this one. Easy find.

25 g 1 inch on shoulders or quads

Back