• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

White Kratom pre-workout vs ??? - need opinions

FM19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently started adding 3-5g of white kratom to my morning routine prior to lifting and have really enjoyed the energy and mood boost it provides. However, I realize this is something that will build tolerances over time, so am curious if something similar exists. For those that use this in a similar way, do you have alternative products you swap out, such as other Nootropic and/or pre-workout blends? It seems like oxytocin, Aterall ER by MA Labs, or Methyl Blue by MA Labs may be similar?

Curious of opinions on alternatives to try...

I take two teaspoons of Kratom everyday. Tolerance does build but when I don’t take it I can tell something is missing. I’ve recently just started experimenting with nootropics some verdict is still out. Usually I just drink a cup of coffee as my pre workout but recently just started taking something called “Adrenaline Drive.” Love it so far. You can find it on Amazon or online supplement stores; I use dpsnutrition.net most times.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out!

I work for MA Labs, am their main rep actually.

I'll let you in on a little secret, I have a PWO coming out soon (my design) and it includes the MA labs Methyl Blue. That product alone at 3-4 caps pwo is insane. 5-6 caps will blow you away. A bit too much euphoria for me.

For Kratom I use SUK white enhanced 3-4g as my main additive to my PWO and I don't use it every day.

It is an amazing compound to add in low dose.

Anyways read this very very closely. My label. Some people might not get it. Requires an above average understanding of compounds and chemistry (no offense is intended by saying this to anyone reading, just dont be shocked if you are like WTF is this LOL)

This PWO also acts like modafinil in the sense it is anti fatigue. It will give you a very similar feel to it, though it does not contain it. On top of the fact this is a definitive PED. It is probably the finest specimen of a product I have ever created. In presales samples it has a full 10 stars in every single review to date.

Also don't be surprised at the price. If you calculate the cost of each of these separately you will see that this is a steal :)

http://stores.gymntonic.com/punchout-2-0-super-pwo-by-mindcharm-coming-soon/

punchoutLOGO__58984.1606834704.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like an interesting product, will be researching those chems, thanks!

I'll let you in on a little secret, I have a PWO coming out soon (my design) and it includes the MA labs Methyl Blue. That product alone at 3-4 caps pwo is insane. 5-6 caps will blow you away. A bit too much euphoria for me.

For Kratom I use SUK white enhanced 3-4g as my main additive to my PWO and I don't use it every day.

Anyways read this very very closely. My label. Some people might not get it. Requires an above average understanding of compounds and chemistry (no offense is intended by saying this to anyone reading, just dont be shocked if you are like WTF is this LOL)

This PWO also acts like modafinil in the sense it is anti fatigue. It will give you a very similar feel to it, though it does not contain it. On top of the fact this is a definitive PED. It is probably the finest specimen of a product I have ever created. In presales samples it has a full 10 stars in every single review to date.

Also don't be surprised at the price. If you calculate the cost of each of these separately you will see that this is a steal :)

Wow. That's quit a cocktail. Looks to pack a euphoric, energy, and pump punch for sure.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

So I have a few supps on the way to compare and thought I'd capture and share my feedback/notes here. And, very excited to try the PunchOut product.

Today I tried "Genius Consciousness - Super Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement". I did feel a good amount of increased energy, focus, and mental clarity, but not the 'euphoric' feeling that a few grams of SUP White Kratom provides. I may try it at 2X dose and see if it has any differences.

Will be trying Methyl Blue soon and will post some feedback.

Need this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the blue methyl last awhile. Could you use it in the morning to get going for work or would you crash to hard. Also does your body become dependent on it like the kratom.

Does the blue methyl last awhile. Could you use it in the morning to get going for work or would you crash to hard. Also does your body become dependent on it like the kratom.

A bottle of methyl blue is 120 caps and a full serving is 6 caps, but I dont know anyone who uses 6 caps.

So long as you don't use it ED, it will stay working VERY well. This is the most potent stim on the market, I will put any money on that.

I use 3 caps in my pwo and it works alot like Modafinil. Makes you super focused, alert, energetic and it fights lethargy, aka you wont feel tired. It lasts several hours for sure.

The product is strong though. If you take 5-6 caps on an empty stomach as a new user it will absolutely make you high and euphoric. To a degree you won't believe this is a legal product but it is. It's not a super cheap product, but its also something no one else has.

You can take it solo also with great results. After playing around with 3-4 caps a day I can now say I use 2-3 and get the precise result I am looking for.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Wes. I guess when I say does it last awhile I mean say if I took it at 6 am how long would it last.

A bottle of methyl blue is 120 caps and a full serving is 6 caps, but I dont know anyone who uses 6 caps.

So long as you don't use it ED, it will stay working VERY well. This is the most potent stim on the market, I will put any money on that.

I use 3 caps in my pwo and it works alot like Modafinil. Makes you super focused, alert, energetic and it fights lethargy, aka you wont feel tired. It lasts several hours for sure.

The product is strong though. If you take 5-6 caps on an empty stomach as a new user it will absolutely make you high and euphoric. To a degree you won't believe this is a legal product but it is. It's not a super cheap product, but its also something no one else has.

You can take it solo also with great results. After playing around with 3-4 caps a day I can now say I use 2-3 and get the precise result I am looking for.
Exactly how I feel. Focus very similar to modafinil with more euphoria. 4 caps was a bit much for me, but my wife loved it at that dose.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back