@VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,342

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,473
    Thanked in
    1,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    @VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny

    On January 6th the president will need us. Please consider going to Washington DC that day. If you cannot consider signing petitions and praying for America. He will need our support that day more than any other day.

    @VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny


    December 28, 2020 by Neon Revolt

    I’ll be upfront right now.

    I haven’t known how to write about anything in long-form, for the a very long while now.

    This season has been the hardest span of time in recent memory. I know I’m not alone in that sentiment, but it’s been exceedingly difficult for me to make heads or tails of anything substantial for a while now, beyond following the minutia and day-to-day happenings on Gab. The 40,000 foot view has been nearly impossible to discern through the fog of war, and with so much silence from those we depend on, it’s often felt like we’ve been flying blind for some time now.

    Needless to say, it’s been very easy to get caught up in the mental maelstrom of this past year. The ever-present temptation to overdose on Blackpills, which have “magically” made themselves both abundant and free over the past few months, is ever present. And it’s no exaggeration that this “dark winter” has worn itself very bitter and heavy around the neck of the nation, attempting to grind down what little resolve it seems to have left at this moment in time, until we all just capitulate and accept the next 100 years of “Progressive” regimes trampling over our lives, our friends, our families, our communities and churches, before blending us up and extruding us out into some semi-human golem, bound to forever serve the will spoken over our lives by our would-be masters.

    Slaves. All of us, living as little more than slaves. Exploited for generations to come.

    2020… has been a thief.

    All of us have been robbed in some capacity by this year, and as we prepare ourselves to bid this awful year farewell… the unspoken fear among many of us, the one thing no one wants to say for fear of actually damning us all to such a terrible fate, is that nothing will change for the better in 2021; rather, that things will only continue to get worse, and that we will need to accept this new life, whatever it is, in this reduced and anemic capacity.

    January 20th will arrive, as the deliberately-chosen narrative goes, and the entire Trump Administration will be escorted out of office in shame, to be remembered as little more than an aberrant detour in the march of history. Meanwhile, cackling leftists will gleam with pride as they invent new ways to actively punish anyone who dared stand in the way of their agenda, finally embarking upon the revenge fantasies they’ve let fester in the depths of their hearts since their crushing and humiliating defeat in 2016 – seeking to impose suffering upon those they’ve deemed enemies of progress, in the hopes of finally killing off any of the lingering vestiges of that valiant spirit that previously conquered them, determined to leave those who still posses it in some measure in such a weakened and pathetic state that they can never rise up to mount a serious offense against them ever again.

    And yet, one phrase keeps ringing in my ears like a klaxon.

    If their victory was assured, their propaganda wouldn’t be necessary.



    Or perhaps for the GoT fan in the Trump White House:

    “Any man who must say ‘I am the king,’ is no true king.”

    And yet we see the proclamations every day, often coming directly from the mouth of the bumbling, senile, impotent, treasonous, corrupt-beyond-compare Pedocrat who dares peddle the fiction of the non-existent “office of the President Elect” not only to our own citizenry, but to the entire world!

    Every day, he is joined by the constant refrains from the treasonous media apparatus – all repeating the same poisonous sentiment that would plunge us all into generations of ruin, ad infinitum:

    Concede.

    Concede.

    ACCEPT THE LIE AND CONCEDE FOR YOU CAN NOT OPPOSE US!

    Every day, I see more of my brethren fall into despair. It’s easy to fight when you’re well fed, well armed, and have overwhelming numbers and resources. It’s far harder to fight when you’re being demonized on multiple fronts, when the money’s run out, and you feel you haven’t the strength to go on.

    That’s what 2020 has been about. Our enemies plotted to steal, and rob, and destroy everything in order to bring us, and our children, to our knees. To control our future. To demand we bow down before their throne, forgetting that the spirit of Thermopylae still animates some of us; those of us who will never back down, no matter the cost.

    It’s been said that Great Men of history are those of exceptional character and ability, somehow made of stronger and better stuff than the rest of us, and who manage to bend the world around them by sheer power of will.

    This Neitzschian perspective couldn’t be further from the truth.

    The men who change history are the yielded ones, who give themselves over as vessels to the divine δύναμις ενέργεια, the life-creating energy of God, and answer “Here am I. Send me.” These are the ones who are willing to stand out, to look foolish, to make themselves objects of mockery and derision and hate in order to take back territory from Evil, and vanquish it, in order at the end of their lives, when they are judged, they will hear “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

    You see, humanity by itself is little more than weakness and brokenness, with history itself often being little more than a compilation of moments akin to Isildur failing to cast the one ring into the fires of Mt. Doom; moments when all our abilities were misused, our virtues tossed out the window; moments the strength of men failed.

    And that would be the totality of the story of mankind… Failure. Weakness. Selfish betrayal… But for the advent of one promised child upon the earth, whose birth we all just celebrated a few short days ago, so that we could overcome these flaws and failings, and be more like the One who created us in the first place.

    It’s true, God does give men certain capacities and abilities, but more than that, Great Men are forged in critical moments, and by the size and strength of their opponents. It’s why, in the old Bible stories, you often hear talk of “giants” – unholy hybrids who relied on the strength and power supplied to them through their demonic bloodlines – and an otherwise helpless and hapless people – sometimes whittled down to just one man out of all of them who had the courage to obey God and entrust Him with his life – who would eventually vanquish them all.

    I want you to understand, you come from a line of Giant Slayers, Mr. Vice President. And it’s not by virtue of any superior quality which you may or may not possess inside yourself.

    It’s by virtue of the call on your life, and the One backing you.

    For the past four years, President Trump has been the most powerful man on earth.

    For one day, on January 6th, you, Vice President Pence, will be the most powerful man on earth.

    On that day, you and you alone will have the power to set not just America, but all of humanity free – or you will have the power to sentence us all to slavery.

    Which side are you on, Mr. Vice President? The side of truth? The side of the people? Or the side of lies, and all those from which they emanate?

    I do not envy your position, sir. This is not how I ever wanted this moment in history to ever play out, and I would give just about anything to have it go any other way.

    But it seems to me that you have a rendezvous with destiny, Mr. Vice President.

    On that fateful day, Mr. Vice President, I expect you to rise to the occasion, and I suggest you start by throwing out the entire fraudulent tally from the Chicom-colony of California, and their 55 electoral votes.

    And then you can work your way down the line, tossing out every other fraudulent state tally until the liars and thieves are all vanquished and wailing and deposed, and the rightful leader of this nation, who won without fraud or thievery and who wants the best for her citizens, sits for another 4 years.

    You have a choice, Mr. Vice President. Either you will rise up with courage and become the hero who saved the Republic, or you will spend the rest of your days reviled in ignominy as your children, and your grandchildren, and their descendants end up as little more than chattel on the global plantation.

    I don’t think I’m exaggerating the stakes. Go with God, Mr. Vice President. Fight for the people on that day. Strike the giants, and cut off all their heads. If you can be entrusted with this immense and Constitutional power – to safeguard the Republic on that day when our enemies would snatch it away from us – we, the people, will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can trust you in 2024 and beyond.

    Steel yourself, Mr. Vice President.

    Greatness awaits.

    https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/12/2...-with-destiny/


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    He does not have the power to overturn the election. You guys do not seem to understand this. It is impossible for Pence to overturn the election.
    It is great that you hold onto hope and look for a miracle, but it isn't Pence.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    On January 6th the president will need us. Please consider going to Washington DC that day. If you cannot consider signing petitions and praying for America. He will need our support that day more than any other day.

    @VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny


    December 28, 2020 by Neon Revolt

    I’ll be upfront right now.

    I haven’t known how to write about anything in long-form, for the a very long while now.

    This season has been the hardest span of time in recent memory. I know I’m not alone in that sentiment, but it’s been exceedingly difficult for me to make heads or tails of anything substantial for a while now, beyond following the minutia and day-to-day happenings on Gab. The 40,000 foot view has been nearly impossible to discern through the fog of war, and with so much silence from those we depend on, it’s often felt like we’ve been flying blind for some time now.

    Needless to say, it’s been very easy to get caught up in the mental maelstrom of this past year. The ever-present temptation to overdose on Blackpills, which have “magically” made themselves both abundant and free over the past few months, is ever present. And it’s no exaggeration that this “dark winter” has worn itself very bitter and heavy around the neck of the nation, attempting to grind down what little resolve it seems to have left at this moment in time, until we all just capitulate and accept the next 100 years of “Progressive” regimes trampling over our lives, our friends, our families, our communities and churches, before blending us up and extruding us out into some semi-human golem, bound to forever serve the will spoken over our lives by our would-be masters.

    Slaves. All of us, living as little more than slaves. Exploited for generations to come.

    2020… has been a thief.

    All of us have been robbed in some capacity by this year, and as we prepare ourselves to bid this awful year farewell… the unspoken fear among many of us, the one thing no one wants to say for fear of actually damning us all to such a terrible fate, is that nothing will change for the better in 2021; rather, that things will only continue to get worse, and that we will need to accept this new life, whatever it is, in this reduced and anemic capacity.

    January 20th will arrive, as the deliberately-chosen narrative goes, and the entire Trump Administration will be escorted out of office in shame, to be remembered as little more than an aberrant detour in the march of history. Meanwhile, cackling leftists will gleam with pride as they invent new ways to actively punish anyone who dared stand in the way of their agenda, finally embarking upon the revenge fantasies they’ve let fester in the depths of their hearts since their crushing and humiliating defeat in 2016 – seeking to impose suffering upon those they’ve deemed enemies of progress, in the hopes of finally killing off any of the lingering vestiges of that valiant spirit that previously conquered them, determined to leave those who still posses it in some measure in such a weakened and pathetic state that they can never rise up to mount a serious offense against them ever again.

    And yet, one phrase keeps ringing in my ears like a klaxon.

    If their victory was assured, their propaganda wouldn’t be necessary.



    Or perhaps for the GoT fan in the Trump White House:

    “Any man who must say ‘I am the king,’ is no true king.”

    And yet we see the proclamations every day, often coming directly from the mouth of the bumbling, senile, impotent, treasonous, corrupt-beyond-compare Pedocrat who dares peddle the fiction of the non-existent “office of the President Elect” not only to our own citizenry, but to the entire world!

    Every day, he is joined by the constant refrains from the treasonous media apparatus – all repeating the same poisonous sentiment that would plunge us all into generations of ruin, ad infinitum:

    Concede.

    Concede.

    ACCEPT THE LIE AND CONCEDE FOR YOU CAN NOT OPPOSE US!

    Every day, I see more of my brethren fall into despair. It’s easy to fight when you’re well fed, well armed, and have overwhelming numbers and resources. It’s far harder to fight when you’re being demonized on multiple fronts, when the money’s run out, and you feel you haven’t the strength to go on.

    That’s what 2020 has been about. Our enemies plotted to steal, and rob, and destroy everything in order to bring us, and our children, to our knees. To control our future. To demand we bow down before their throne, forgetting that the spirit of Thermopylae still animates some of us; those of us who will never back down, no matter the cost.

    It’s been said that Great Men of history are those of exceptional character and ability, somehow made of stronger and better stuff than the rest of us, and who manage to bend the world around them by sheer power of will.

    This Neitzschian perspective couldn’t be further from the truth.

    The men who change history are the yielded ones, who give themselves over as vessels to the divine δύναμις ενέργεια, the life-creating energy of God, and answer “Here am I. Send me.” These are the ones who are willing to stand out, to look foolish, to make themselves objects of mockery and derision and hate in order to take back territory from Evil, and vanquish it, in order at the end of their lives, when they are judged, they will hear “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

    You see, humanity by itself is little more than weakness and brokenness, with history itself often being little more than a compilation of moments akin to Isildur failing to cast the one ring into the fires of Mt. Doom; moments when all our abilities were misused, our virtues tossed out the window; moments the strength of men failed.

    And that would be the totality of the story of mankind… Failure. Weakness. Selfish betrayal… But for the advent of one promised child upon the earth, whose birth we all just celebrated a few short days ago, so that we could overcome these flaws and failings, and be more like the One who created us in the first place.

    It’s true, God does give men certain capacities and abilities, but more than that, Great Men are forged in critical moments, and by the size and strength of their opponents. It’s why, in the old Bible stories, you often hear talk of “giants” – unholy hybrids who relied on the strength and power supplied to them through their demonic bloodlines – and an otherwise helpless and hapless people – sometimes whittled down to just one man out of all of them who had the courage to obey God and entrust Him with his life – who would eventually vanquish them all.

    I want you to understand, you come from a line of Giant Slayers, Mr. Vice President. And it’s not by virtue of any superior quality which you may or may not possess inside yourself.

    It’s by virtue of the call on your life, and the One backing you.

    For the past four years, President Trump has been the most powerful man on earth.

    For one day, on January 6th, you, Vice President Pence, will be the most powerful man on earth.

    On that day, you and you alone will have the power to set not just America, but all of humanity free – or you will have the power to sentence us all to slavery.

    Which side are you on, Mr. Vice President? The side of truth? The side of the people? Or the side of lies, and all those from which they emanate?

    I do not envy your position, sir. This is not how I ever wanted this moment in history to ever play out, and I would give just about anything to have it go any other way.

    But it seems to me that you have a rendezvous with destiny, Mr. Vice President.

    On that fateful day, Mr. Vice President, I expect you to rise to the occasion, and I suggest you start by throwing out the entire fraudulent tally from the Chicom-colony of California, and their 55 electoral votes.

    And then you can work your way down the line, tossing out every other fraudulent state tally until the liars and thieves are all vanquished and wailing and deposed, and the rightful leader of this nation, who won without fraud or thievery and who wants the best for her citizens, sits for another 4 years.

    You have a choice, Mr. Vice President. Either you will rise up with courage and become the hero who saved the Republic, or you will spend the rest of your days reviled in ignominy as your children, and your grandchildren, and their descendants end up as little more than chattel on the global plantation.

    I don’t think I’m exaggerating the stakes. Go with God, Mr. Vice President. Fight for the people on that day. Strike the giants, and cut off all their heads. If you can be entrusted with this immense and Constitutional power – to safeguard the Republic on that day when our enemies would snatch it away from us – we, the people, will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can trust you in 2024 and beyond.

    Steel yourself, Mr. Vice President.

    Greatness awaits.

    https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/12/2...-with-destiny/


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,046
    Thanked in
    3,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    He does not have the power to overturn the election. You guys do not seem to understand this. It is impossible for Pence to overturn the election.
    It is great that you hold onto hope and look for a miracle, but it isn't Pence.
    Pence=Franco Harris......

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,079
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,415
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points
    1490491457

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    He does not have the power to overturn the election. You guys do not seem to understand this. It is impossible for Pence to overturn the election.
    It is great that you hold onto hope and look for a miracle, but it isn't Pence.
    Does that mean your not coming to the rally Lifter ? Haha
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,079
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,415
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points
    1490491457

    I urge everyone who can possibly come to come. Just remember the big picture, if these voter statistics were your tax return, the IRS would prosecute you. The voter statistics are Mathmatically impossible. Yes, I could write for hours all the " proof " , and have in these posts. Let's not let this crime stand in america. .. Jan 6th... promise your wife a nice trip to Washington DC
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  6. #6
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,342

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,473
    Thanked in
    1,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    He does not have the power to overturn the election. You guys do not seem to understand this. It is impossible for Pence to overturn the election.
    It is great that you hold onto hope and look for a miracle, but it isn't Pence.
    Depends on which lawyer you ask. With dueling electors it has been done before. I'm not saying its probable but its also not impossible. Anyway, I post info to drive traffic and add content and cause interest. I'm not posting this to convince you of anything.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #7
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,342

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,473
    Thanked in
    1,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Who Counts the Votes of the Presidential Electors?

    This may be the most important question in American history.


    "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."

    The quote is ascribed to Joseph Stalin, although there’s little evidence that he actually said it. Nevertheless, it resonates as true. Certainly America stands in crisis now because of disagreements about the count of the popular vote.

    But the President of the United States isn’t actually elected by the popular vote. He’s elected by the college of presidential electors. As I noted in a previous article, one of the most important questions in this crisis is whether the state legislatures can appoint presidential electors to cast their votes in opposition to the popular vote.

    But there is another question: Who counts the votes cast by the presidential electors? If “those who count the votes decide everything,” as Stalin said, then this is the most important question in American history.

    The Constitutional Argument

    The U.S. Constitution governs the election of the President. The controlling provision is the Twelfth Amendment, which states that:

    “[T]he President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.”

    What does that mean? In “Preparing for a Disputed Presidential Election” (51 Loyola University Chicago Law Journal 2018), Edward B. Foley explains:

    The peculiar passive-voice phrasing of this crucial sentence opens up the possibility of interpreting it to provide that the “President of the Senate” has the exclusive constitutional authority to determine which “certificates” to “open” and thus which electoral votes “to be counted.”

    This interpretation can derive support from the observation that the President of the Senate is the only officer, or instrumentality, of government given an active role in the process of opening the certificates and counting the electoral votes from the states. The Senate and House of Representatives, on this view, have an observational role only. The opening and counting are conducted in their “presence”—for the sake of transparency—but these two legislative bodies do not actually take any actions of their own in this opening and counting process. How could they? Under the Constitution, the Senate and the House of Representatives only act separately, as entirely distinct legislative chambers. They have no constitutional way to act together as one amalgamated corpus. Thus, they can only watch as the President of the Senate opens the certificates of electoral votes from the states and announces the count of the electoral votes contained therein.

    This interpretation of the Twelfth Amendment is bolstered, moreover, by the further observation that the responsibility to definitively decide which electoral votes from each state are entitled to be counted must be lodged ultimately in some singular authority of the federal government. If one body could decide the question one way, while another body could reach the opposite conclusion, then there inevitably is a stalemate unless and until a single authority is identified with the power to settle the matter once and for all. Given the language of the Twelfth Amendment, whatever its ambiguity and potential policy objections, there is no other possible single authority to identify for this purpose besides the President of the Senate. (emphasis added)

    Foley is not alone in this analysis. Another prominent jurist, John Harrison, makes an even more forceful case. Harrison argues in “Nobody for President,” (16 J.L. & Pol., 2000), that the most natural reading of the Twelfth Amendment grants the opening-and-counting power to the President of the Senate:

    The Twelfth Amendment provides that in the presence of the two houses, [the President of the Senate] shall open all the certificates from the electors. But as history shows, there can be more than one purported certificate from a state. Indeed, multiple purported certificates may be the most common cause of dispute. The certificates that the President of the Senate is to open, however, are those of the electors, not those of non-electors. Hence, in order to know which certificates to open, the President of the Senate must know which of competing slates of electors were validly appointed.

    …A natural reading [of the Twelfth Amendment] thus indicates that in one especially important context,the dispute is to be resolved by a single individual. Neither House nor Senate is given any authority over the President of the Senate when it comes to opening the certificates, and Congress by statute may not control the exercise of this constitutionally granted authority any more than it may tell the President who to pardon.(emphasis added)
    Now the President of the Senate is actually the Vice President of the United States - Trump’s running mate, Mike Pence. If Foley and Harrison are correct, then Mike Pence may be the most powerful man in America right now!

    The Historical Argument

    Constitutional law is not, of course, merely a matter of language analysis. The intent of the Framers, the history of the Republic, and the interpretations of past jurists all bear weight.

    But here, too, there is much evidence for the case that Pence has the power to open and count the votes of the presidential electors. As Foley regretfully explains:

    Whatever each of us personally thinks of this interpretative argument, it is necessary to acknowledge that it has a significant historical pedigree. It routinely had its advocates in the years leading up to the disputed election of 1876. During that intense dispute, it was conveniently invoked by Republicans, since the President of the Senate was one of their own at the time. After the resolution of that ugly dispute, the argument was resurrected by some during the congressional debates that led to passage of the Electoral Count Act of 1887…

    What is the historical pedigree to which Foley refers? The Congressional Record of the passage of the Electoral Count Actrecords the opinion of many prominent legislators who held the view that the President of the Senate opens and counts the votes, even though some weren’t happy about it:

    “The counting function is vested in the President of the Senate and the Necessary and Proper Clause does not confer on Congress the power to assume unto itself the duty which the Constitution imposes on that officer.” - Sen. Wilson
    “If the Constitution…does…by fair implication, vest in the President of the Senate the power and duty not only to open, but also to count, the votes, then Congress can not, by this or any other legislation, take away or transfer to any other “person or officer that power and duty; - Rep. Baker

    “The Constitution says that ‘the votes shall then be counted,’ and if this mandate be addressed to the President of the Senate, that ends the question so far as the counting is concerned. The Constitution has then entrusted him with the whole power, and any legislation to direct him, would be an impertinent intrusion upon his prerogative.” - Sen. Spear

    “The President of the Senate’s discretion in opening certificates shows the necessity of an amendment of the Constitution.” - Sen Morton.

    Foley, also obviously unhappy with this situation, goes on to explain:

    [Thus] Republicans [can] point to the historical pedigree of this position, observing that Republicans made the same argument during the disputed election of 1876 and that at least some recent law journal scholarship has supported this position. Unembarrassed by the apparent conflict of interest caused by Mike Pence simultaneously being a candidate for reelection and arbiter of the electoral dispute, these Republicans observe that Thomas Jefferson was in essentially the same position during the disputed election of 1800 and yet the Twelfth Amendment left this provision in place when Congress rewrote the procedures for the Electoral College afterwards.

    Wait, Thomas Jefferson pulled this trick? Indeed he did. The 1800 Presidential election was a contest between Jefferson, Aaron Burr, John Adams, Charles Pinckney, and John Jay. Jefferson, as the current Vice President, was the President of the Senate when it came time to count the votes. And he counted them in his own favor! Bruce Ackerman and David Fontana explain what happened in their article “Thomas Jefferson Counts Himself into the Presidency” (90 Virginia Law Review 2004, 551-643):

    Thomas Jefferson was remarkably aggressive as President of the Senate. Georgia’s certificate - granting four electoral votes to Jefferson - was constitutionally defective on its face, a deficiency that was announced on the floor of Congress and reported by leading newspapers of the day. To resolve all doubts, we have located Georgia’s certificate in the National Archives, and it does indeed reveal striking constitutional irregularities…

    Nevertheless, Jefferson failed to pause before counting George’s four electoral votes into the Republican column, declaring the final vote as if nothing were amiss. Had Georgia’s ballot been excluded, the vote count…would have admitted all five candidates into a runoff in the House… Without the decisive use of his power as President of the Senate, Jefferson might never have become President of the United States. (emphasis added)

    Read that again: Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence, the man whose face adorns Mt Rushmore, among the most revered founding fathers of our country, only became President because he used his unilateral power as President of the Senate to open and count the presidential ballots in his own favor.

    Vasan Kesavan, in “Is the Electoral Count Act Unconstitutional?” (80 NC L. Rev. 2001-2002), records another example where the President of the Senate unilaterally determined the winner of the Presidential Election:

    In the election of 1856, the five electors of the State of Wisconsin did not cast their votes on the day prescribed by federal law because of a snowstorm. The President of the Senate counted Wisconsin's electoral votes over the objections of both Representatives and Senators assembled in convention. When Representative Lechter objected to Wisconsin's electoral votes and moved to exclude them, the presiding officer (the President of the Senate) simply stated that no debate was in order when the votes were being read by the tellers or even after they were finished.' When Senator Crittenden then asked the presiding officer, "Do I understand the Chair to decide that Congress, in no form, has power to decide upon the validity or invalidity of a vote?,"' the presiding officer replied that it was his constitutional duty to announce the result of the electoral count and that "[w]hat further action may be taken, if any further action should be taken, will devolve upon the properly-constituted authorities of the country, the Senate or House of Representatives, as the case may be.'… Several Members of Congress were concerned that the decision to count Wisconsin's electoral votes would set a dangerous precedent. According to Senator Pugh, unlike the Missouri Incident which was "never likely to happen again," the Wisconsin Incident "may occur one hundred times again, if the Government should stand that many years.' Almost every Member of Congress who spoke on the subject agreed that the votes of Wisconsin should not have been counted.' (emphasis added)

    And yet the votes were counted… because the President of the Senate opened and counted them. The President of the Senate’s choice was more powerful than the collective will of Congress.

    Come January 2021, Vice President Mike Pence will be presented with the sealed certificates containing the ballots of the presidential electors. At that moment, the Presidency will be in his hands.

    And there is nothing stopping Pence, under the authority vested in him as President of the Senate, from declining to open and count the certificates from the six disputed states. If they are (as more than 70% of Republicans believe) certificates from non-electors appointed via voter fraud, why should he open and count them? As Harrison noted, “the certificates that the President of the Senate is to open… are those of the electors, not those of non-electors.”

    The President’s position going into January 2021 is thus considerably stronger than the mainstream media would like to admit. There is Constitutional language and historical precedent that gives his Vice President the unilateral power to decide the outcome of our contested election.

    If Trump would be king, Mike Pence could be his kingmaker.

    Update: Reader Jon. H. has written in to share the source of the Stalin quote. It is from The Memoirs of Stalin’s Former Secretary by Boris Bazhanov and the exact quote is“ I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

    https://macris.substack.com/p/who-co...e-presidential


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    1883115776

    LOL. This is retarded


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,079
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,415
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points
    1490491457

    I would love to see Pence make them stay 100 ft away because of covid. Then put up cardboard all around his booth. Count all the delegates votes, burn each one behind his partition. Come out and declare Trump won...
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Do you realize what you have done with this statement? Now it will appear on orange god's twitter and far right Trumpers will post something from the 1700s saying this could happen. You have given more false hope to far right Trumpers. SMH.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I would love to see Pence make them stay 100 ft away because of covid. Then put up cardboard all around his booth. Count all the delegates votes, burn each one behind his partition. Come out and declare Trump won...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,178
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Far right orange god trumpers rule!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,732
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I would love to see Pence make them stay 100 ft away because of covid. Then put up cardboard all around his booth. Count all the delegates votes, burn each one behind his partition. Come out and declare Trump won...
    Hahaha truth.

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,651
    Thanked in
    3,079 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I voted today in the senate runoff, the entire voting location was being run by democrats who were jumping with joy saying we were gonna flip the senate. It felt like voter intimidation to me.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,092

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    902
    Thanked in
    594 Posts
    Rep Points
    72282514

    You Proud Boys finally gonna get ur shot!
    Good for u guys.
    Whats Idiot gonna do for u when u get arrested?
    Right... Not a fucking thing.
    Do yourself a favor and stay home.
    :: prudence ::

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,092

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    902
    Thanked in
    594 Posts
    Rep Points
    72282514

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I voted today in the senate runoff, the entire voting location was being run by democrats who were jumping with joy saying we were gonna flip the senate. It felt like voter intimidation to me.
    Awww.
    You'll be okay.
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. Was It Redemption – Or Destiny?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2020, 08:00 AM
  2. Shawn Ray is the Master of His Destiny
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2019, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums