• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

@VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny

IML Gear Cream!
BWAHAHHAHAHA BHAHAH!!
Fox is airing this nonsense.. Maybe... MAYBE there are 3 thousand idiots there... Maybe.

This is 3,000 people?

c2afbe0aea88794db2a7e139f593a84f.jpg

8a1135c0bab8ee3ed4698a842e104ffc.jpg

35bae6240cc245cc08e485f4b5ea2d5f.jpg

They aren’t just in front of the White House

Here’s where I pulled the pics

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-natio...orter-rallies-electoral-college-certification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's wait for the final tally then
It sure as shit AIN'T 30 thousand like fox said

At least those guys are being politically active and not just running their mouths on a steroid advertising site.
I’ll give them that much credit.

At least those guys are being politically active and not just running their mouths on a steroid advertising site.

Or lobbing bullshit statements on a steroid forum just to be a dick.

Or lobbing bullshit statements on a steroid forum just to be a dick.

Im not lobbing anything, I’m pointing out the glaring truth. You don’t like your political environment do something about it. You’re accomplishing nothing here but seeking like minded opinions. And there’s nothing wrong with that. But you’re not changing the right minds.
My son is a national voter registration director and has been in Atlanta since Nov 10th. He has sacrificed thanksgiving, Christmas and the new year away from his family to effect this election. Can I ask you did you vote in Nov?

Im not lobbing anything, I’m pointing out the glaring truth. You don’t like your political environment do something about it. You’re accomplishing nothing here but seeking like minded opinions. And there’s nothing wrong with that. But you’re not changing the right minds.
My son is a national voter registration director and has been in Atlanta since Nov 10th. He has sacrificed thanksgiving, Christmas and the new year away from his family to effect this election. Can I ask you did you vote in Nov?
You are exactly right bro- Hats off too your son- that's one place I wouldn't want too be tho- Looks like the dems are gonna have complete control (pres., house,senate). Have too say- don't like when ANY party has COMPLETE control- there"s no checks and balances that way. I voted for Trump simply because I think he was the lesser of 2 evils- but I have to say i'm embarrassed @ the way he's acted. when u lose, u lose. when ur wrong, say ur wrong. Be a fuckin MAN about it. Don't be a cry baby sore loser- move on! I don't know if it was fraud or not- if it is, prove it, or get out of the way. Seems like alot of (Trump appointed) judges disagree. I will say w/ the dems in full control-Katie bar the door- we might be in trouble. But i'm gonna keep on truckin either way- just do the best I can w/ what I've got. Peace fellas! (btw- the best I've ever done financially in my life was when Slick Willy was the pres., so....go figure)

I absolutely voted. Of course I did.

I know more then one member from here that went today. And several from my forums went.

They just don't broadcast it to everyone.

Where's the OP?
I fear for his safety.
Did u have fun yesterday?
Stuff like this is what fucking DREAMS are made of.
My pee pee is still hard just thinking about that gathering.
Bring.
Back.
The.
Bomb.
.... what makes it so wrong?

OP stuck in endless loop trying to figure out why Pence didn't overturn election. He will be stuck in that loop indefinitely because he does not realize Pence had no choice, LOL.
But you know, us realistic people were wrong about Pence's role. Bwhahahahahhahahah :funny::funny:
Where's the OP?
I fear for his safety.
Did u have fun yesterday?
Stuff like this is what fucking DREAMS are made of.
My pee pee is still hard just thinking about that gathering.
Bring.
Back.
The.
Bomb.
.... what makes it so wrong?

I know more then one member from here that went today. And several from my forums went.

They just don't broadcast it to everyone.

FBI is hunting them as we speak.
They are going to GITMO.
Or fingering you as a ringleader.

The mistake these people made is they only teased putting it in.... you never do that....you just plunge it as deep as possible and twist. Then see what happens...

IML Gear Cream!
Well. Whatever.
Whatever u say.... Your "source" says its not in DC and others say otherwise.
Dont be mad this guy got caught being the little bitch..
What did he do that got him put on the no fly list?

U let THAT sink in babe.

Well. Whatever.
Whatever u say.... Your "source" says its not in DC and others say otherwise.
Dont be mad this guy got caught being the little bitch..
What did he do that got him put on the no fly list?

U let THAT sink in babe.

"Treating me like a black person" *was* pretty priceless. Some coffee came pretty close to coming out my nose.

I still dunno about 30 k--but it was definitely more than what I thought.

Where'd all u patriots go?
There's another party to be had in DC.

Nearly 60% of people charged in Capitol riots have had financial troubles, with 18% filing for bankruptcy (including private jet MAGA woman) and one in five has faced losing their home, new report reveals
Looks like we can add POOR to the existing criteria of being an uneducated white male Trump supporter.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...charged-Capitol-riots-financial-troubles.html

This guy, you know it wasn't just Trump supporters there. Wanna see how much money those at a antifa ot BLM riot have? Oh wait? They're camping in parks and shit saying everything should be free or else. Give me a break. You shouldn't be throwing stones bro.

Nearly 60% of people charged in Capitol riots have had financial troubles, with 18% filing for bankruptcy (including private jet MAGA woman) and one in five has faced losing their home, new report reveals
Looks like we can add POOR to the existing criteria of being an uneducated white male Trump supporter.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...charged-Capitol-riots-financial-troubles.html

Pffff....I posted that already. Funny thing is...you see trump supporters, the rest of us see blm/antifa instigators. :p

Back