• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Funny Triggered GIFs

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How I imagine some of you when you get your panties in a bunch about politics and start melting and throwing insults (yes, I insult too but only in response to someone insulting me)

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

vWb85b.gif

giphy.gif

RingedVacantEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

edb7b407dc69cf4f495daa66d904cfcc.gif

Lmao you triggered? :D

I have to drive different with my wife in the car. She gets mad at me because I will get into it with people. I have to play nice when she is a passenger.
One thing that drives me nuts is when people can't stay in their fucking lane, usually because they are fucking around on their phones. I like to drive up next to them and ask if they drive often or simply yell, "Stay in your fucking lane."
Also can't stand idiots who swerve out left before turning right. You aren't in a semi you dumb fuck.
Me.... everytime I drive.

Last edited:
I have to drive different with my wife in the car. She gets mad at me because I will get into it with people. I have to play nice when she is a passenger.
One thing that drives me nuts is when people can't stay in their fucking lane, usually because they are fucking around on their phones. I like to drive up next to them and ask if they drive often or simply yell, "Stay in your fucking lane."
Also can't stand idiots who swerve out left before turning right. You aren't in a semi you dumb fuck.

I feel ya bro. People who have to come to a complete stop when making a right hand turn... even when not at an intersection... ugh.

I especially hate it when I make an ass of myself and it turns out to be someone I know.... or some chic I messed with in the past.. yikes bro lol

Sounds like you need your estrogen levels checked bruh

Back