• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Introducing myself

jimboljambol

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone. I'm a 27 year old guy. I've been lifting for 6-7 years now, but have got pretty shit numbers for that cause I never trained hard enough. Abused gear for 2 years BnC, 3 years in, came off for 2 years, now on low dose test for the last 3 months at 130mg pw, probably going to run for life. Taking it cause I don't feel good anymore natty.

In this game for the long run, so I'm not gonna be blasting compounds anytime. At most I may do a cycle here and there, and was gonna add low dose var for a couple 'cycles'.

Happy to be here, and hope to keep learning.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the community, if there's ever anything that myself or the members here can assist you with please do not hesitate to send me a private message.
Be sure to read the form rules and get familiarized with them, make your rounds and look at all the other categories that host great topics.. we hope you stick around for a while..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru.

Welcome to the forum!

Back