• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG on TRT

Dirty904

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m new to trt (cruising) I have always cycled in the past. I always used HCG between cycle and pct.

My question is I know people use Hcg on trt, but what protocol does everyone prefer and what were your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCG at 500 IU twice a week, year round. hRT is 100 mg Test Cyp E2W. HCG is for one reason only, to keep the boys fat dumb and happy.

HCG at 500 IU twice a week, year round. hRT is 100 mg Test Cyp E2W. HCG is for one reason only, to keep the boys fat dumb and happy.

I know it makes the boys more plump but do you get larger loads from that? I assume so and wasn’t sure if in previous cases it was from coming off or the hcg

I know it makes the boys more plump but do you get larger loads from that? I assume so and wasn’t sure if in previous cases it was from coming off or the hcg

To my knowledge - HCG can increase volume and sperm count.

I would say 1000iu-1500iu a week would work.

Also, unless you feel the need for it - you don't necessarily need to incorporate it.

i run 250iu twice a week year round with very good results. If i skip a few weeks the wife will notice as my boys will lose size and firmness. i have never noticed a change in volume with or without.

Well, I’m 58, and volume decreases by the year, HCG or not. But if I can wait a week in between ... 😛

I don’t feel the need for it myself. Since starting trt we wrestling about 5 nights a week and the other night she was down there finishing the little guy off pulled him out to cover her face and tits only to receive a wet sticky hand... . I’m sure frequency is a large part of it and as long as it feels good I could care less. However she made the comment after well that was disappointing so here we are...

i run 250iu twice a week year round with very good results. If i skip a few weeks the wife will notice as my boys will lose size and firmness. i have never noticed a change in volume with or without.

That’s my prescription too; along with less of a raisin-ball situation, it does bump test a bit, and I seem to feel some mental benefits. Increases estrogen.

I like 500iu twice a week. Bump up in sex drive and function.

It is prescribed very commonly side by side with HRT. The dosages I administered in the medical field was 250-500iu 2x per week.

In studies (PubMed) , we see that as little as 900iu a week total keeps intracellular testosterone levels in range.

If I had to compare HRT users that don't use HCG, I will tell you that the HCG+HRT combo in users is a superior result, libido, better erections, less testicular atrophy. Increased ejaculatory volume and sperm count, which also means a better orgasm during sex generally speaking.

The downside being "prescription" wise, some Insurance companies won't pay for HCG, even if its coded as for a hypogonadal patient. They sometimes reject it.

And Pharmacy HCG, for a 5,000iu kit, I have seen them sell for $300-400 a bottle. Legit highway robbery.

IML Gear Cream!
It is prescribed very commonly side by side with HRT. The dosages I administered in the medical field was 250-500iu 2x per week.

In studies (PubMed) , we see that as little as 900iu a week total keeps intracellular testosterone levels in range.

If I had to compare HRT users that don't use HCG, I will tell you that the HCG+HRT combo in users is a superior result, libido, better erections, less testicular atrophy. Increased ejaculatory volume and sperm count, which also means a better orgasm during sex generally speaking.

The downside being "prescription" wise, some Insurance companies won't pay for HCG, even if its coded as for a hypogonadal patient. They sometimes reject it.

And Pharmacy HCG, for a 5,000iu kit, I have seen them sell for $300-400 a bottle. Legit highway robbery.

That brings me to another question. I was always told Hcg once mixed was only good for roughly 30days. Is this not the case? 500iu per week would take 10 weeks to use the kit. Is this correct information and we need to purchase smaller kits or is that misinformation?

That brings me to another question. I was always told Hcg once mixed was only good for roughly 30days. Is this not the case? 500iu per week would take 10 weeks to use the kit. Is this correct information and we need to purchase smaller kits or is that misinformation?

Once mixed you need to refrigerate it, which then has a shelf life (I believe) of 60 days.

Once mixed you need to refrigerate it, which then has a shelf life (I believe) of 60 days.

On a quick search I found both 30 and 60 day answers so idk. I never had to worry before as I only used it between cycle and pct.

The common myth that compound are only good for a month stems from the fact that Bac Water has a medically approved life of 28 days, per the manufacturers

Bacteriostatic Water is water that has been formulated to prevent the growth of bacteria.

So the truth is that the "water" itself is only sterilized for a particular period of time. The compounds and the mixtures generally speaking last way longer. I have used HCG a year later and it still worked fine, one can argue that it loses potency over time once mixed.

What you probably don't wanna do is inject a mixture IM that is older then 30 days. SubQ has far less risk of infection, etc. So if you are going to inject a water based solution that is older then 30 days just stick with SubQ.

This is why if you don't have BAC water on hand you can also use Distilled water and mix that with your HCG. That's like $2 bucks a gallon in the store.

Mon: 200 mlg test
Wed . 05 arimidex or 12.5 aromasin
Friday 250 iu hcg
Sunday 250 iu hcg

TRY THAT, u will love it, i love my trt just like this...

Ai only if needed but aromasin @ 12.5 mlg per week every wed is my sweet spot to keep my estro down to around 22...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back