Low sex drive & low energy after cycle & PCT with HCG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Low sex drive & low energy after cycle & PCT with HCG

Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices"

32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016

Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):

First 10 weeks:

Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week

Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

After 8 weeks:

Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks

Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time)
    Ivíe started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE

Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - Itís almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.

I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes.

Thank you for making this community possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unicron View Post
    Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices"

32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016

Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):

First 10 weeks:

After 8 weeks:

Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - Itís almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.

I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes.

Why did you shut yourself down for 100mg of Test Prop per week?

Nolva and or clomid should always be used during PCT hcg alone is not enough to restart FSH and LH.

Have you had any labs? There's a good chance you may still be shutdown.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,286 Posts
    Rep Points

Hcg at 900iu a week puts the average user Into baseline intracellular testosterone levels.

So all u did was a small cycle followed by another cycle (HCG is prescribed as "HRT")

Therefore if you actually ran what you are claiming, you are absolutely shut down.

You will be lucky if you didn't damage your testicles with the 2500iu hcg dosages as we know in studies permanent damage to the testes "can" occur w high dose HCG.

The reason it is used in fertility patients, is bc #1 - Half of doctors have zero clue how to dose HCG and/or risks. #2 - When an actually experienced doctor prescribes it, it's a last ditch hail Mary attempt and usually the patient is likely damaged already or genetically incapable of conceiving a child.

Use a low dose common sense PCT. 25mgs of Clomid Daily and 10-20mgs of Nolva daily. Run it for 3 months. Then u can stop for 2-4 weeks and get labs and see if you are recovered. If you are not, jump back on the Clomid therapy.

It doesn't hurt to stay on Clomid for 3-6 months unless ur having uncomfortable sides like acne, mood swings , etc.

Clomid therapy is also prescribed as HRT, and even 25mgs a day when used consistently can put a user Into the 800-1100 n/dL range.

Realize when u discontinue Clomid very often your levels will drop. Clomid elevates overall testosterone even in a healthy user.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 12-26-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Where on earth did you get that cycle plan from? Are you an endurance athlete?

I'd go with what Wes laid out, but I'd run the Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks, then come off.. see how you're feeling, and get bloodwork done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Where on earth did you get that cycle plan from? Are you an endurance athlete?

I'd go with what Wes laid out, but I'd run the Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks, then come off.. see how you're feeling, and get bloodwork done
    By Wes I mean GYMnTONIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unicron View Post

First 10 weeks:

After 8 weeks:

What a mess, HcG is not PCT should never be used in PCT.
    Follow Wes advice he gave you, and also stop cycling until you educate yourself and really understand what you are doing before hurting yourself.