• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello 👋 Excited to know more

Unicron

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices"

32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016

Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):

First 10 weeks:

Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week

Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

After 8 weeks:

Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks

Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time)
Iv’e started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE

Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - It’s almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.

I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes.

Thank you for making this community possible

Welcome
You might wanna post that question in the Anabolic Steroid section so you get more answers.

Rock On

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Nice cycle man! Probably that deca dick setting in, make sure you have caber on hand

Welcome to the community, if there's ever anything that myself or the members here can assist you with please do not hesitate to send me a private message.
Be sure to read the form rules and get familiarized with them, make your rounds and look at all the other categories that host great topics.. we hope you stick around for a while..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru.

Last edited:
Back