• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cock suckers and more

Get Shredded!
Cat fawkersara-luvv-licking-cock-seductively.gif
8741fdbccb2f8fb40647d1557f44790a.gif
2001f9048349ad8b577a401326ca384d.gif

Blow pros

My favorite day of the week is when I ask for sex and she says "it's already sore so I'll just suck it babe"
Two fingers in her ass later hahahahaha

Tell me about it. Something a lot more personal about getting a blowjob. Sometimes I look forward to when my wife gets her period because she calls it blowjob week.

Tell me about it. Something a lot more personal about getting a blowjob. Sometimes I look forward to when my wife gets her period because she calls it blowjob week.

Lucky bastards. Mine always said it was Rosie week.

Well this one won't take it in the butt anymore.
Makes her feel like a sex slave as she grunts for the finish
Said it's the worst ever she would swallow a load any day. Hahahahaha

Had a bad experience with anal with my wife. Was a first and last time lol

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

One of the funniest stories I've ever heard ended with, "so I turned on the light, and she'd shit the bed!!!"

Yup pretty similar to my story. Wife wanted me to cum inside her ass. I started getting close and was moving faster then I smelt something weird. Thought it was normal because of anal, but then I looked down and my dick was covered in shit. Never got soft that fast in my life. Instant turn off. My wife and I had a good laugh over it after.

Yup pretty similar to my story. Wife wanted me to cum inside her ass. I started getting close and was moving faster then I smelt something weird. Thought it was normal because of anal, but then I looked down and my dick was covered in shit. Never got soft that fast in my life. Instant turn off. My wife and I had a good laugh over it after.

Yup only time I tried anal I came out with shit in my dick too… honestly the only reason I wanted to try it was because of all hype. Everyone kept telling me how fucking awesome and tight it is so I felt like I had to at least try it.

I love pussy so much, it’s a beautiful thing. I’m not a big fan of poop especially the way poop smells. That’s the last fucking thing I wanna smell when I’m trying to bust a nut.. Buttholes are a huge turn off to me. I would be 100% ok if women didn’t even have a butthole. I’m just gonna stick to that wet succulent pussy. I can say for certain I’ll never try anal again….

Yup only time I tried anal I came out with shit in my dick too… honestly the only reason I wanted to try it was because of all hype. Everyone kept telling me how fucking awesome and tight it is so I felt like I had to at least try it.

I love pussy so much, it’s a beautiful thing. I’m not a big fan of poop especially the way poop smells. That’s the last fucking thing I wanna smell when I’m trying to bust a nut.. Buttholes are a huge turn off to me. I would be 100% ok if women didn’t even have a butthole. I’m just gonna stick to that wet succulent pussy. I can say for certain I’ll never try anal again….

I’m not really an ass guy after my experience either. But I will say for future advice to anyone thinking about anal, use a condom! Was lucky I didn’t get an infection or something because I was not wearing a condom but rushed in the shower right after.

Back