• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MegaDave's Intro

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings all, just wanted introduce myself quickly to the community.

I've been around a while, in my early 40's been training consistently for over 20 years. Have a history of primarily long esther compounds in my cycles off and on, between PCT and unfortunate breaks during some health issues. I'm all good now & have been back at it perpetually for the past 2 or so years.

I'm here to continue to research and learn as much as I can, and hopefully help out anywhere that my personal experiences and bit of knowledge may be able to assist someone, somewhere.

I hope you all are having a great Christmas or whatever you may celebrate. Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recognize you from another board, Welcome to ASF!

Welcome

Max

Thanks guys, much appreciated
On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome, your name sound very familiar to me. Is this your first time in the boards. Feel like I know ya from other boards.

Yeah I've been around a couple places off and on through the years. Always nice finding a good place where I can get some good info and participate when I'm able.

Back