• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragon pharma

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok i know a source who only sells dragon pharma.
And he keeps asking me about this forum.
I have used dragon pharma like 4 years ago and liked it.
He said it all direct from the company to him to buyer local .
He knows the member count is high here.
But before he joins here I was wondering how many of you would even buy Drago pharma?
4afcd04bfad3c067ead7279ad8a8d1d3.gif

Eat, pound, sleep...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon pharma stuff like the brand on naps

Eat, pound, sleep...

He sells vials of test e like 50.00 I think

Eat, pound, sleep...

Ok i will let him know. He just got a massive stock.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Considering the last person you repd for just got busted, hell no I wouldn't buy it.
Nuclear did not get busted he is still going strong. Pretty good accusation though.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Ok i know a source who only sells dragon pharma.
And he keeps asking me about this forum.
I have used dragon pharma like 4 years ago and liked it.
He said it all direct from the company to him to buyer domestic .
He knows the member count is high here.
But before he joins here I was wondering how many of you would even buy Drago pharma?
4afcd04bfad3c067ead7279ad8a8d1d3.gif

Eat, pound, sleep...

It’s all fake now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy use to be a customer of mine on forums for years so his reply to the situation here was that if any one has delt with me from other labs they will know my service is well beyond others.
He is using these products now and is seeking highly of them.

I would have him give a couple members test vials for blood work and go from there.

I also told him his appearance here would be very important.

He has no lab name yet or a email so after he gets that going and a banner I will ask admin for email to get this going.

He also has access to other labs but this one is his favorite.

Eat, pound, sleep...

I say yes if I rep for them ha ha. I have used almost all of the DP products when I repped for S......... on another board. They are some of the best products I’ve used and I only used for over a year. So if it’s directly from DP yes because DP has counterfeits out there. I still have a few vials and an AI from them.

I say yes if I rep for them ha ha. I have used almost all of the DP products when I repped for S......... on another board. They are some of the best products I’ve used and I only used for over a year. So if it’s directly from DP yes because DP has counterfeits out there. I still have a few vials and an AI from them.
Do they carry ment?

Eat, pound, sleep...

Nuclear did not get busted he is still going strong. Pretty good accusation though.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Nuclear was one of Dave Essers associates. He will be indicted soon, just like his other minions. Are you still that fucking stupid and cant put two and two together? And who would buy from anyone you rep for? You have zero credibility. I know, most people would stay away from anything you're a part of. You must be desperate for free gear, or does Nuclears underdosed gear still working good for you? lol

Now on to the good stuff.. Owner of Dragon Pharma(Euroking), retired a few months ago on OLM. He may have sold off the brand/name to Naps, since Naps carries it on his website still. But you're saying you know someone who sells Dragon Pharma domestic, has massive stock and wants to sell here? LMAO! Whats he going to do when he runs out of stock? Have a 50% SALE, and then leave members hanging? Or is he going to try and run the lab domestically, and produce the same underdosed gear as goldline, integrity, nuclear labs, and prob hupharma? Members here aint stupid. If I wanted Dragon Pharma, Id buy direct from Naps and get guaranteed delivery from overseas. Why would anyone here trust you or anyone you bring on board? Your guy has the counterfeits or knockoffs, Ill bet money on it.

yeah, ok.. whats he have now, massive dragon Pharma stock? LOL
Man we could remove your fingers and you would still find a way to get on here and talk shit.
Lmao
Is that you.... Screenshot_2020-12-26-06-05-22.jpgScreenshot_2020-12-26-06-05-36.jpg

Eat, pound, sleep...

I've used DP EQ500 and Deca500 and both were good. I believe they are on the level of most other overseas "pharma lab quality" brands such as Balkan, Kalpa, Bio-tech and 7labs, etc, which to me is above UGL quality, but slightly below US Pharmacy grade gear as other countries may have lower standards for lab regulations.

Last edited:
I've used DP EQ500 and Deca500 and both were good. I believe they are on the level of most other overseas "pharma lab quality" brands such as Balkan, Kalpa and 7labs, etc, which to me is above UGL quality, but slightly below US Pharmacy grade gear as other countries may have lower standards for lab integrity.
He can get other labs but that one is his favorite.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Man we could remove your fingers and you would still find a way to get on here and talk shit.
Lmao
Is that you.... View attachment 56862View attachment 56863

Eat, pound, sleep...

Lol damn what site is that? They are straight roasting him over there... I don't even know the guy, but I'll say that the one interaction I've had with him didn't give me a great first impression.

Lol damn what site is that? They are straight roasting him over there... I don't even know the guy, but I'll say that the one interaction I've had with him didn't give me a great first impression.
Meso

Eat, pound, sleep...

there’s a lot of history with that lab. Some good, some bad. I’m on the fence.

Back