• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strongr fastr app free for the year today only

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
App says it includes a workout plan and meal planner. Sure yall don't need it but might wanna scope it out. No cc. Just download and ur good to go. I just got it and will keep updated on my thoughts.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
Android and ios.
83586596172cc83b7a27dd7db7e3b510.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I don’t see where it says free. Maybe after you download it but if you forget to cancel its 60 bucks.

Cool app, but $39-$59 in app purchase. I checked out the website; let’s you kinda see how it works. The whole food part w recipe and cost was cool.

Max

Damn mine shows no payment info or option. Sorry if I mislead ya.

Damn mine shows no payment info or option. Sorry if I mislead ya.

No problem. I pay for good apps. I think they have a free trial. It is very cool though. Has a lot of great features. It is very diet based so; that part is interesting. Free isn’t always free anyway.

Max

No problem. I pay for good apps. I think they have a free trial. It is very cool though. Has a lot of great features. It is very diet based so; that part is interesting. Free isn’t always free anyway.

Max

I never comment but you post some amazing dishes max!

I never comment but you post some amazing dishes max!

Appreciate it Durro! I make them all myself, cooking is a passion of mine

Thanks D

Max

Free version is pretty cookie cutter as far as meal program goes. Workout log may be useful though.

App says it includes a workout plan and meal planner. Sure yall don't need it but might wanna scope it out. No cc. Just download and ur good to go. I just got it and will keep updated on my thoughts.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
Android and ios.
83586596172cc83b7a27dd7db7e3b510.jpg

Empty your pm box you lazy fuck and Merry Christmas.

IML Gear Cream!
Max is probably the most well respected and stand up guy on this board. Never negative, never arguing. Always willing to help and a very positive outlook on everything. Admirable

Sorry for the dump question,
I would like to know if there is a free trial to use this app which can be purchased after using the app for free.
I'm not so sure. I got the full app for free the a. Day later there was a charge to purchase. I think it was a promo

Back