Running Hgh now - later tectc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Running Hgh now - later tectc

Ok so here it goes. After poor test C blood results Dutch reached out to me and offered replacement tests and to try the HGH. So mid Jan I'll start the test letting my body clean up. He's offer to pay for bloods and when I do I'll post results. As far as HGH been on 9 days so far 3iu morning fasted. Sub inj, no problems at all. Just disclaimer was using another source here for over 6Mo now and just change over. Sides seem to be same so far.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít remember ever seeing your test results for the test c . Did you ever post them up ? What were they if you remember
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

Never mind I see them
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts
    Rep Points

That's great brother. Can't wait to see the results!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been using Dutch for years and never had any issues. I donít get my blood tested but cycles gave me desired effects. I recently ordered several kits of the pharma grade HgH. Been using 4 ius, 5 days on and 2 off. Right before bed time and hour to hour and a half after last meal. I am on parole and get urine analysis frequently. I failed a dip test and claimed my innocence. Went straight to lab to have them sent in and analyzed. This is the second time my lab analysis came back positive for opiates. Just above the threshold and I havenít used anything. I also noticed that I got closer to 60ius out of the bottles rather than the labeled 90. Iím sort of perplexed and second guessing whether I should keep using them as a vendor. Probably spent upwards of $4000 with them this year alone. What do people think of the HGH? There arenít many reviews on the Dutchtropin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Still hitting the hgh 3iu fasted in morning . so far so good. Had to limit leg day due to work related injury to my knee so hitting upper body mostly. Only thing different from original post is I've notice slight bit more water retention in my ankles.

Board Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pain&sweat View Post
    Still hitting the hgh 3iu fasted in morning . so far so good. Had to limit leg day due to work related injury to my knee so hitting upper body mostly. Only thing different from original post is I've notice slight bit more water retention in my ankles.
    I can attest the GH had my nails growing faster and a bit of ankle edema. I was getting sick of pinning it every day though haha.
    Not Your Average Gym Bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so here it goes. After poor test C blood results Dutch reached out to me and offered replacement tests and to try the HGH. So mid Jan I'll start the test letting my body clean up. He's offer to pay for bloods and when I do I'll post results. As far as HGH been on 9 days so far 3iu morning fasted. Sub inj, no problems at all. Just disclaimer was using another source here for over 6Mo now and just change over. Sides seem to be same so far.
    are you using the the pharma grade gh? Iíve never ran it before and Iím looking to try it at a low dose. My body responds really well with aas so I wanna know what the gh would do as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

No this is Ug hgh, not phama . Don't know your history nickp , workout yrs ,cycle experience etc. GH is one of the last compounds to add unless you have money to throw away. That being said .. Maybe 3 to 5 mo you'll see results at a hefty price . Better $ spent on other compounds imo. I'm 50 and use hgh for healing, leaning up as well as building new muscle

hyperplasia is the benefit or could be curse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I am 50 as well and ordered some hgh from Dutch weeks ago, I am still waiting! I'm curious to keep track of your progress .. I'm really here more for hrt/trt than anything else these days.

No this is Ug hgh, not phama . Don't know your history nickp , workout yrs ,cycle experience etc. GH is one of the last compounds to add unless you have money to throw away. That being said .. Maybe 3 to 5 mo you'll see results at a hefty price . Better $ spent on other compounds imo. I'm 50 and use hgh for healing, leaning up as well as building new muscle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts
    Rep Points

They also have human grade GH available on the Dutch site. It's way more expensive though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

So I'm done with hgh kit and all went good. Stayed lean, vascular and felt great. All I noticed that was different little more water retention then my other sources kits. Thanks You Dutch for letting me try it! I'll have to use the test c in a week or two. Still waiting on my mri for my knee. I can't believe worker comp taking this long to approve it. Stay strong brothers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts
    Rep Points

So I'm done with hgh kit and all went good. Stayed lean, vascular and felt great. All I noticed that was different little more water retention then my other sources kits. Thanks You Dutch for letting me try it! I'll have to use the test c in a week or two. Still waiting on my mri for my knee. I can't believe worker comp taking this long to approve it. Stay strong brothers
    Thanks for the review bro and I'm glad u had a good result!

The latest test C and E bloodwork seems to doing much better (back to normal).