2,086 Posts
    Rep Points

Hmg added to the list

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5912.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	56801

HMG is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile. The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to hcg in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While hcg is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which hcg isn?t as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as hcg, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than hcg is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as hcg, Clomiphene, and Tamoxifen during a post cycle treatment plan. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. Although some may find that a longer protocol is needed due to extended periods of staying shut down or the use of hormones which are harsher on the body's natural testosterone function such as such as Trenbolone etc. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as Aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 9TMARE; 12-25-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,709 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice addition. One hits the Leydig’s cells, one for the Sertoli cells! Double Baby Batter !!! I want big !!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,086 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice addition. One hits the Leydig’s cells, one for the Sertoli cells! Double Baby Batter !!! I want big !!

Max
    LOL. I saw a article where someone was running both.
    Shit that combo would have anybody ready to blast their babies in someone

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,086 Posts
    Rep Points

PHARMA GRADE HCG & HMG available now kits of 10 vials

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,086 Posts
    Rep Points

HCG/HMG TREATMENT STUDY BELOW.

Combined hMG/hCG treatment in subfertile men with idiopathic normogonadotrophic oligozoospermia
    W B Schill et al. Int J Androl. 1982 Oct.

Abstract

Forty-eight patients with idiopathic normogonadotrophic oligozoospermia were treated with hMG plus hCG over a period of 3 months. Total sperm output increased by an average of 15.3 million spermatozoa per ejaculate and a similar significant increase was seen in the percentage of motile spermatozoa. Sixteen of the 48 men increased their sperm output by 25 million or more. Follow-up information was available in 33 patients. Ten pregnancies were reported within one year after initiation of treatment. Six of 12 responders impregnated their wives, whereas only 4 pregnancies were reported in a group of 21 non-responders. Endocrinological investigations showed no differences in mean basal levels of LH and FSH, or in the gonadotrophin response to a 100 micrograms GnRH stimulation between responders and non-responders. However, mean basal plasma testosterone concentration was significantly lower in the responder group than in the non-responders. Responsiveness to gonadotrophin treatment tended to be better in patients with basal plasma testosterone concentration lower than 4.5 ng/ml. Combined hMG/hCG treatment in subfertile men with idiopathic oligozoospermia seems to be efficient in only a small proportion of cases.

PATIENT 1...

Name:	IMG_6069.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	57183

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,086 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,709 Posts
    Rep Points

Hmg added to the list

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    HCG/HMG TREATMENT STUDY BELOW.

Combined hMG/hCG treatment in subfertile men with idiopathic normogonadotrophic oligozoospermia
    W B Schill et al. Int J Androl. 1982 Oct.

Abstract

Forty-eight patients with idiopathic normogonadotrophic oligozoospermia were treated with hMG plus hCG over a period of 3 months. Total sperm output increased by an average of 15.3 million spermatozoa per ejaculate and a similar significant increase was seen in the percentage of motile spermatozoa. Sixteen of the 48 men increased their sperm output by 25 million or more. Follow-up information was available in 33 patients. Ten pregnancies were reported within one year after initiation of treatment. Six of 12 responders impregnated their wives, whereas only 4 pregnancies were reported in a group of 21 non-responders. Endocrinological investigations showed no differences in mean basal levels of LH and FSH, or in the gonadotrophin response to a 100 micrograms GnRH stimulation between responders and non-responders. However, mean basal plasma testosterone concentration was significantly lower in the responder group than in the non-responders. Responsiveness to gonadotrophin treatment tended to be better in patients with basal plasma testosterone concentration lower than 4.5 ng/ml. Combined hMG/hCG treatment in subfertile men with idiopathic oligozoospermia seems to be efficient in only a small proportion of cases.

PATIENT 1...

Name:	IMG_6069.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	57183

Friggin Myostatin Deficiency!! Lmao!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given