What's happened to Dragon Ordnance?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOrdnance View Post
    Iíd exercise caution listening to newbie accounts who link an Anabolex accusation, and further, shill their PSL source who is not an approved source here.

This account is obviously a shill from anabolex. If no one knows what Anabolex is, its a forums dedicated to smearing reputations for sources such as me, panda, nordic fusion, to name a few. Just go there and youíll see its a bizarro dimension where all real sources are somehow scammers. All in favor for this russian source who has zero reviews and probably is bunk as shit.

Theres no proof Iíve scammed anyone or faked any lab reports. Anyone willing to bring real evidence and challenge me on that is welcome, but there so far has been no one. I really do welcome it. We also credit for any purity and bloodwork, $100 and $75 respectively.
    Oh please. I'm not even a member on anabolex. I said "accusations" not that everything was true. We have a right to exercise caution as you say. Along with you saying on meso that someone in this thread is shilling PSL "a russian source you've never heard of"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd exercise caution listening to newbie accounts who link an Anabolex accusation, and further, shill their PSL source who is not an approved source here.

This account is obviously a shill from anabolex. If no one knows what Anabolex is, its a forums dedicated to smearing reputations for sources such as me, panda, nordic fusion, to name a few. Just go there and youíll see its a bizarro dimension where all real sources are somehow scammers. All in favor for this russian source who has zero reviews and probably is bunk as shit.

Theres no proof Iíve scammed anyone or faked any lab reports. Anyone willing to bring real evidence and challenge me on that is welcome, but there so far has been no one. I really do welcome it. We also credit for any purity and bloodwork, $100 and $75 respectively.
    Say what you want, but the fact of the matter is, I ordered from you 3 weeks ago. You sent me some tracking number about 6 days later, and since then, nothing has arrived, and I've emailed you multiple times asking for an update, or an explanation, and you have not responded. How can you be trusted as a source when you do stuff like this?

I only referenced PSL because they were the only other APPROVED source from this board that I saw that sells raws to the UK. I'm not shilling anything. I'm just someone who ordered product from you and have not received it, and am being kept in the dark as to what is happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Look, Just check your emails and you'll see I've been messaging you. Just email me back with an explanation as to why I haven't received my goods, which is all I wanted in the first place, and that'll do me.
    Last edited by Sherk; 12-26-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Edit out email address

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

I just have one question. Does DO=Panda=Monkey King=Others?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you not pay attention what board youíre posting on? You should learn to pay better attention.
    Last edited by Sherk; 12-26-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wanna check in with you that we've resolved the issue (holiday shipping delays it came to be) with you.

@lifter6973 It will always be a mystery

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I have ordered some Bayer Rimobolan Primo and Lantus from you 3 weeks ago and haven't received shit. Please help. You haven't responded to email yet but I hope there is something you can do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

My tracking number said it was in Pennsylvania on the 30th of March but now it says Package Status not available.
    Please help

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,706 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smc420 View Post
    My tracking number said it was in Pennsylvania on the 30th of March but now it says Package Status not available.
    Please help
    That sounds like a Usps problem

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,706 Posts
    Rep Points

Remember all the source can do is put the product in the mail. After that itís out of their hands. They should definitely send one free reship but Usps is absolutely out of control these dayís. Packs are getting lost at insane rates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Well my package finally got here today. I was ver excited but when I opened I was sad to see only the Lantus insulin pens and NO Bayer Rimobolan Primo amps at all. What do I do now???

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points

Well my package finally got here today. I was ver excited but when I opened I was sad to see only the Lantus insulin pens and NO Bayer Rimobolan Primo amps at all. What do I do now???
    Contact them and let them know you have missing items would be a good first step.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,195 Posts
    Rep Points

Shoot the rep a DM @DragonOrdnance

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points

Funny you mentioned the faked lab reports; thereís a lab here thatís itís been proved they do that.