Tren and joint pain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    If your goal is to add the trenbolone on the cycle you are doing ( test , deca and dbol ) its great add , i love tren + deca cycle together , the addiction of the tren will give you more quality gains and more strength .
    Stupid question. Tren deca dbol test and eq ? Good idea or bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I'd use npp in low dose
    ^^ This. In my hands NPP is superior to nandrolone decanoate. It's more controllable. Better control over joint pain relief, sexual sides, water retention etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

If have test + deca + dbol and add tren you dont need equipoise . if you prefer equipoise drop the deca out and is a great cycle to ( test + bolde + tren + dbol )

Quote Originally Posted by JamJam View Post
    Stupid question. Tren deca dbol test and eq ? Good idea or bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    ^^ This. In my hands NPP is superior to nandrolone decanoate. It's more controllable. Better control over joint pain relief, sexual sides, water retention etc.
    I didnít consider this , but I started my cycle on NPP and usually use NPP but decided to go with deca to reduce the amount of pins per week. Didnít ever consider that may be the issue. Maybe switching from npp to deca is the cause of the joint pain. I just assumed deca would keep my joint pain away same as npp but maybe I am wrong about that.

Always Hungry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea I think my original post was misunderstood but I think u get it. Iíve been on deca for 8 weeks , deca always relieves my elbow pain. Recently like within the last two weeks my elbow pain has come back but while still on deca. So I was wondering if I could switch to tren and if it had joint pain relieving effects as well because I am not experienced with tren so much and donít know. I was also considering just adding tren to what Iím already taking (test deca dbol ) and see if it helps, or dropping secs for a few weeks or try a different sources deca. Gotta do something cause I canít work out and itís getting depressing.

Joint pain is a multi-faceted issue. Simply adding another drug is rarely the answer you're looking for.

Figure out what's causing the joint issues in the first place. (Life injuries or stupid training programs?)

Life injuries we can work around. Stupid training programs we can just stop. Just about every guy I know with elbow pain does elbow flexion/extension training 3 to 5 days in a row.

That will cause elbow pain in anyone after a period of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    Joint pain is a multi-faceted issue. Simply adding another drug is rarely the answer you're looking for.

Figure out what's causing the joint issues in the first place. (Life injuries or stupid training programs?)

Life injuries we can work around. Stupid training programs we can just stop. Just about every guy I know with elbow pain does elbow flexion/extension training 3 to 5 days in a row.

I donít do anything abnormal. Just a regular mid weight workout most of the time. Maybe twice a week heavy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post

Actually hereís how the elbow pain started. My shoulder pain isnít unbearable. The elbow pain is unbearable so this is why it matters. Before I started this cycle my elbow started hurting for seemingly no reason. I hadnít injured it or anything. I woke up one day I think slept on it wrong and has hurt since. I did start this cycle with npp and the elbow pain completely stopped. I switched to deca that I had on hand after I ran out of npp. But just ordered some npp so Iím hopeful that it will knock it out again. I had just assumed deca and npp would get rid of pain in the same way but maybe perhaps I am wrong.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,271 Posts
    Rep Points

A lot of guys actually have pre-existing issues and are unaware of it and simply just agitate them, especially when they come off and they dial things back a little bit that's when they begin to feel the initial shock of what they've been doing to themselves for the past 12 weeks.
    Sometimes you don't feel it when you're going 5 to 6 days a week for many weeks on end, but when you dial things back you start to feel the damage. Sometimes that's why I keep moving because when I stop I hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Joint pain is one of the most usual injuries a bodybuilder suffer , because we take anabolics to increase mass and strength and we gain more muscle and more strength but the joints dont grow or improve , so they got older and to small to support all he mass and strength you gain . So you cant recover or restore them , just try to be smart on training to not get worst . You can add something to help them but is not a cure . Try BPC157 , TB500 and use 200 to 300mg of deca in all cycles . Be smart training intense but safe .

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points

I wear one of them carpal tunnel wrist braces when I sleep. Plus I wear wrist wraps when I lift. My elbow pain reduced dramatically... a lot of times elbow pain originates from actual wrist problems.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I wear one of them carpal tunnel wrist braces when I sleep. Plus I wear wrist wraps when I lift. My elbow pain reduced dramatically... a lot of times elbow pain originates from actual wrist problems.
    mine got bad but not to the point I had to wear it while sleeping, I did wear it for work though.. what happened to me so I would always roll over and sleep on my arm, and God knows how long I was laying like that for, holy Christ my arm would hurt. Sometimes I would wake up in my arm was hanging off the side of the bed, in the hyperextended position for hours..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    mine got bad but not to the point I had to wear it while sleeping, I did wear it for work though.. what happened to me so I would always roll over and sleep on my arm, and God knows how long I was laying like that for, holy Christ my arm would hurt. Sometimes I would wake up in my arm was hanging off the side of the bed, in the hyperextended position for hours..
    Me too man. Me too. I just have this habit of sleeping with my hand under the side of my head which means my elbow is bent as far closed as it can go. I think sleeping that way for hours at a time is what caused mine. Not a dr so really not sure. Hopefully this npp will do the trick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren aggravates all my injuries past and present. Iím not a fan of Sarms but I will say while running s4 all my pain went away like nothing Iíve ever tried. I actually had full range of motion in my shoulders as well. It alleviated all my inflammation as well. Iíve contemplating getting some again if I can find a legitimate source.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Me too man. Me too. I just have this habit of sleeping with my hand under the side of my head which means my elbow is bent as far closed as it can go. I think sleeping that way for hours at a time is what caused mine. Not a dr so really not sure. Hopefully this npp will do the trick.

I am an absolute firm believer that sleeping like this can definitely contribute, much like you I have that awful habit of retracting my arms and like a praying mantis and I sleep like that.. and like you said you're in that position for God knows how long..and then there's the occasional time like I said where my arm hangs off the side of the bed.. when I would wake up I would literally need to use my other arm to help bend the extended arm.. it was like waking up out of a coma and using my joints were a first time.
    it's funny ever since I've been sleeping on the floor on the air mattress I don't have this problem. I pull out the air mattress every night for the son. My arm hangs over but it's on the ground.
    I think it's fair to say that sleeping habits can sometimes ruin pre-existing issues..

Always Hungry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít do anything abnormal. Just a regular mid weight workout most of the time. Maybe twice a week heavy.

Abnormal is relative.

Skull crushers are a popular exercise for triceps.

They're also a garbage exercise for joint mechanics and cause a lot of elbow issues. It just depends.

Most training programs people do is sub-optimal and doesn't make a lot of sense either. Which can cause joint pain.
    Last edited by Titan5011; 01-07-2021 at 12:56 PM.