• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aggressive 4-6 Week Cycle

Guru1213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve searched around the threads for a few days and couldn’t find an exact answer to my needs.

Moved across the country recently and can now focus 100% on my physique and short/long term goals. Dropped a lot of weight and been out of the gym for a few years. Sitting at 163 (9-10% BF) from 190 due to a surgery.

I’d like to have some guidance and specific details on an aggressive 4-6 week cycle or possibly up to 8 weeks to get my motivation and head straight. My moral and self-esteem is down losing all of my hard work over the years. I can handle the diet portion of this.

I want and am willing to take an aggressive approach to kickstart my journey again. This will be starting another new chapter in my life. A new me.

Below is what I have left from previous cycle.

Test Cyp - 4 (10ml) 200mg
Tren A - 3 (10ml) 100mg
SD - 100 tabs @ 10mg
Arimedex, Clomid, liver support on hand, too.

I know someone has the knowledge and experience to direct me to a fool-proof incredible stack. I’d like to just grow, period. Sitting 163 @ 10% bf so would like the best combo to build the weight up even if to sacrifice a little BF.

I’m ready to order per your recommendations asap once I have some feedback. I appreciate everyone in advance!

Why such a short cycle ? Why do you need to be “aggressive”? How about a few months of training and eating right to put on some size and weight ? You run an aggressive short cycle to pack on some weight, most likely will lose it right away just as fast.

How about more like a 12 week cycle of test cyp at 500 with a 30mg/day superdrol kick start.

You want that instant gratification of a short aggressive cycle, you will lose it all right as instantly.

Not trying to be rude or mean, but since you asked...

Why such a short cycle ? Why do you need to be “aggressive”? How about a few months of training and eating right to put on some size and weight ? You run an aggressive short cycle to pack on some weight, most likely will lose it right away just as fast.

How about more like a 12 week cycle of test cyp at 500 with a 30mg/day superdrol kick start.

You want that instant gratification of a short aggressive cycle, you will lose it all right as instantly.

Not trying to be rude or mean, but since you asked...

100% agree do it right or not at all, its not a fucking sprint quick gains=quick losses and wasted time.

Thanks for responses. I can do the 12 week cycle as mentioned. I mentioned “aggressive” as it would allow me to see noticeable physical changes to motivate me to keep the journey going before I lose the passion I had many years ago for this lifestyle.

I do not want to lose it as quick as I gain the mass. I’ll definitely shoot for a longer cycle .

Reading other threads mentioned that TPP is a good way to go. Can you confirm this as a better route than Cyp or Enth? Being on sale makes it tempting as well. I appreciate the advice.

At 163 lbs, food intake and training will be the biggest contributor to gains, even more than any compound.
Keep it simple, make keepable gains. This idea of aggressive gains and huge noticeable changes isn’t going to do anything for you expect make you puff up with a bunch of water weight that will drop right off as soon as you go off.

If you need steroids to have a passion for this lifestyle, you have it exactly backwards.

Just keep it basic 500mg test a week for 10-12 weeks. Maybe mk677 for the strength and appetite boost. Eat 1.5 x your body weight in protein a day. Keep carbs high post workout. Eat in a surplus. Pick 3-4 exercises per body part and add weight or reps on each exercise weekly. Don’t change the exercise until you stall then change out the exercise. Keep a log book of food and every workout. Progressive eating and progressive training. Train hard.

If you need steroids to have a passion for this lifestyle, you have it exactly backwards.
I don’t think he’s saying that but some people need a boost. That’s why certain obese individuals do well with crash diets because it’s gives them noticeable results quickly. If I got lost all my muscle because of sickness or injury etc when I was able to train again it would very hard to start over from scratch so I would absolutely want to get back to where I was as quickly as possible

Definitely don't do the Tren or SD at all , not even good bulkers and they are side effect city, I don't even understand your protocal, only 100 tren a every week wouldn't even do anything but give you sides. Do the test only and stretch it out to at least 8 weeks, get some nandralone with mast/primo at the most and get more test so you can go longer, throw that 300mg worth of tren in the garbage can.

Last edited:
Based on what you have, I’d do 12 weeks of test at 400mg per week. You will have results quickly with just that, I ran the same cycle for my first cycle and I remember having very noticeable changes within the first two weeks. As long as you eat right it will happen. People think test cyp takes 5 weeks to start working but all steroids start working immediately after injecting, it will just take 5-6 weeks for it to peak.

A 4-6 week cycle you’ll have water and glycogen retention but you will quickly lose it all after stopping and probably become de motivated and stop on your fitness journey

First if are out of the gym and not taking gear , you are extremely sensative right now . At this moment you have the best time to grow on low everything ( gear , food and training ) . Go slowly on all . if you train to intense you will go evertraining and lose muscle instead of grow , if you push the food to much you get fat and if you use to much gear you stop your gains soon and to keep improving you will need more and more . Start with test + deca + dianabol to grow as maximum as possible , but starl low dosages and increase only when your body stop growing . Trenbolone are not the best to grow because it increases metabolism , Superdrol is to dry to grow with . Use AI only when you fell signs .

I’ve searched around the threads for a few days and couldn’t find an exact answer to my needs.

Moved across the country recently and can now focus 100% on my physique and short/long term goals. Dropped a lot of weight and been out of the gym for a few years. Sitting at 163 (9-10% BF) from 190 due to a surgery.

I’d like to have some guidance and specific details on an aggressive 4-6 week cycle or possibly up to 8 weeks to get my motivation and head straight. My moral and self-esteem is down losing all of my hard work over the years. I can handle the diet portion of this.

I want and am willing to take an aggressive approach to kickstart my journey again. This will be starting another new chapter in my life. A new me.

Below is what I have left from previous cycle.

Test Cyp - 4 (10ml) 200mg
Tren A - 3 (10ml) 100mg
SD - 100 tabs @ 10mg
Arimedex, Clomid, liver support on hand, too.

I know someone has the knowledge and experience to direct me to a fool-proof incredible stack. I’d like to just grow, period. Sitting 163 @ 10% bf so would like the best combo to build the weight up even if to sacrifice a little BF.

I’m ready to order per your recommendations asap once I have some feedback. I appreciate everyone in advance!

First if are out of the gym and not taking gear , you are extremely sensative right now . At this moment you have the best time to grow on low everything ( gear , food and training ) . Go slowly on all . if you train to intense you will go evertraining and lose muscle instead of grow , if you push the food to much you get fat and if you use to much gear you stop your gains soon and to keep improving you will need more and more . Start with test + deca + dianabol to grow as maximum as possible , but starl low dosages and increase only when your body stop growing . Trenbolone are not the best to grow because it increases metabolism , Superdrol is to dry to grow with . Use AI only when you fell signs .

Thank you. I will run over GF and look through the test and deca. Injectable or oral dbol, sir? Can you advise ester and dosage on both so I’ll have a better idea of my order? Also, would TPP be counterproductive at this point?

I’ll set Tren and Sdol aside for now.

Dose is very dependent of each person , how you react , remember if you grow on low dosages you have great genetic for this sport and great future , start with
Test E or Cyp 750mg week
Deca 600mg week
Dbol 30mg day and increase 10mg each week until 50mg ( do for 4 weeks )

Test and deca do for 12 to 16 weeks

Don t use tren and superdrol on this , is so toxic . off season need to be basic and good food and training very heavy

Thank you. I will run over GF and look through the test and deca. Injectable or oral dbol, sir? Can you advise ester and dosage on both so I’ll have a better idea of my order? Also, would TPP be counterproductive at this point?

I’ll set Tren and Sdol aside for now.

Back